Chanteurs : V Bozeman. What is love if it just ups and leaves? Seh yuh love yuh man, but him nuh mek yuh complete Rock My Heart. You say you gotta man & your in love But what's love Gotta do with a little menage After the party Just me & you Could just slide for a few & she could come too That's love! by Ja Rule. Fat Joe originally wanted Ja Rule to do a verse of his own, but Ja was reluctant: ‘What’s Luv?’ was a great record. [Verse 1] V Bozeman - What Is Love Lyrics & Traduction. 44. Let me know 'cause I really wanna play / Feed into the flame, 'cause you burnin' up like Chorus Verse 2: Fat Joe Yeah, uh, yeah, yo, mommy, I know you got issues You gotta man But you need to understand That you got something with you Ass is fat, frame is little What Is Love (7. “I could make you happy, make your dreams come true. Or probably har man deh home by himself a chill, no What’s love got to do, got to do with it What’s love but a sweet old fashioned notion What’s love got to do, got to do with it Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken Qué tiene que ver el amor con eso. //