R65. However, suppose it is an urgent need. RICA, short for the Regulation of Interception of Communications and Provision of Communication-Related Information Act, is a process whereby every single sim-card in the country is registered with a user’s personal details such as living-address, and ID … Contact us; Find a store ; Get help. Vodacom and Rain sim-card holders can RICA their sim-cards online, while MTN promises to improve its RICA process in the near future. SIM card only. 4. and the attitude they give me. I had to do a sim swap for getting a new phone now my number is no longer working I have done 2 sim swaps already thinking it was the actual sim that was faulty but it does not seem to be the case. 19 November, 2020. Order SIM Activate SIM To order a replacement SIM, chat to an adviser. Is your SIM card lost, stolen, damaged or won't fit in your new device? Vodacom - Head Office ... 8 November, 2020. Even with Covid 19 Vodacom insisting you have to keep going to there shops. 30 September 2020. Disregard any phone call or text from individuals or companies requesting your details. Contract customers: • Buy a replacement Vodacom SIM card from your nearest Vodacom Store. To order a replacement SIM, chat to an adviser. To deal with sim-swap change immediate for damage or lost sim card and technology changes (3G to 4G) by using INSIGHT or ICAP systems. Ungenza i-SIM swap kwa-Vodacom futhi ugcine inombolo yakho endala, kungakhathalekile ukuthi uku-Prepaid noma kunkontileka. Vodacom spokesman Nomsa Thusi says her company is aware of in the region of 50 cases of Sim-swap fraud a month. Select the option that lets you use your old cellphone number; Your call will be redirected to a call center agent that will help you with the SIM swap; Insert your new SIM into your mobile device and wait. I reported the case to vodacom who could not Number porting and SIM-swap scams. The next step is to take along proof of address as well as proof of identification. You'll need to do a SIM swap. Share this page . Conference Connect; Cloud Back-up; Broadband Fibre; Wireless Lite; Microsoft Office 365; One Net Express; VoIP; Get in touch. On the 26 May 2020 at 20:00, Vodacom allowed a fraudster to do a sim swap on my cell phone number *****. You can do a Vodacom SIM swap and still keep your old number, whether you’re on Prepaid or Contract. Banks Burglar bars and gates Business loans Buying a car Car dealerships Car insurance Cellphone contracts Cheap … Then it is everyone else's fault. Suppose you have lost your previous Vodacom SIM due to theft. Aftward, the entire SIM activation process should take two to twenty-four hours. Print Share this page. Revisiting the Times Willis Raburu was Married to Wife Mary Ngami and how the... Countries In East Africa And The Major Landmarks They Are Famous For, How to Check Co-Operative Bank Of Kenya Balance Via Phone, What Is The Age Difference Between Kambua And Her Husband Jackson Mathu. Conference Connect; Cloud Back-up; Broadband Fibre; Wireless Lite; Microsoft Office 365; One Net Express; VoIP; Get in touch. 50 SMS; 20GB Data once off; … According to the network provider, TOBi now solves between 10 000 to 20 000 customer queries a day via SMS, WhatsApp, the My Vodacom app and on the Vodacom website. The chat will take around 10 minutes. Data … Your first step: Buy a new SIM Card. Airtime. Have you heard about fraudulent SIM swaps? There is no need for that. Here are Facts About His Education, Family and Net Worth. Earlier this year I signed up for a laptop contract. vodacom4u.co.za | 7 December 2020 - 6 January 2021 4U12/20 Hello #HOLIDAYS Terms & Conditions Apply - Contract deals are subject to signing a 24 or 36 month Vodacom contract and a once off SIM and connection fee of R204, unless otherwise stated. You get to keep your cellphone number on the new SIM. on uChoose Flexi 65. mission impossible to do sim swap with vodacom My daughter lost her sim card. Read more about how it works and what you can do to protect yourself in our fraudulent SIM swap feature. On the 27th of May 2020 at 12:04 a sum of R129 999.00 was taken from my standard bank account. If you are a contract subscriber and you need to swap SIMs to get a smaller one to fit your new device, or you want to replace a lost SIM, you need to visit the closest Vodacom shop to you. A SIM swap is a process that allows customers whose SIM cards have been lost, stolen, or damaged to obtain a new or replacement SIM card while maintaining their original cell phone number. Airtime Sim Get the R65 airtime deal from only R49 PM x24. Vodacom has zero-rated this App in a … Buy Now . Red . Always protect and safeguard your details, e.g., log-in details, bank account details, passwords, etc. Conference Connect; Cloud Back-up; Broadband Fibre; Wireless Lite; Microsoft Office 365; One Net Express; VoIP; Get in touch. I reported the case to vodacom who could not The Interesting Story of How King Kaka Met His Wife Nana Owiti and The... Lulu Hassan Has Been With Husband Rashid Abdalla For Over a Decade – All... Diamond Platnumz’ Net Worth and How He Became The Richest Musician In Tanzania, Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Family Including Details of His Late Wife and Kids. This basic feature phone is designed with senior citizens in mind. The business has replied privately, and only Vusi B can view this message. It was delivered without a SIM card during the lockdown. 350MB. My Vodacom App Download our App, get it on the App store Make life easier by downloading the My Vodacom App. Gift your loved ones this season. Vodacom Partner Portal; Search; My Vodafone; Deals. It ensures that a customer can continue to use the phone number their contacts know them with regardless of loss or theft. In order to protect customers from SIM swap fraud, Vodacom notifies customers via SMS whenever a SIM swap attempt is made. Vodacom's reply: 23 Aug 2020, 11:40 . VAT inclusive. If you need to swap your SIM to fit a new device that takes a smaller SIM or you've lost your SIM, go to your nearest Vodacom store and one of the shop assistants will help you make the change. In addition, VAT is charged on these amounts as well. Here are a few tips to achieving this: Porting means to move from one cellular network to another. For COVID-19 updates, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for free. For only R199 PM. TOBi, Vodacom’s impressively helpful chatbot, can do much more than check on your balances. Check out all the latest phones and devices at Vodacom Online: Please note standard data charges apply when viewing this media * Related videos. i then tried to contact vodacom call center and i was told … When you do a SIM swap, all your services remain the same. Sign up; Partner login. Please note my cell number has been suspended and i was told to visit vodacom in order for them to assist me, i visited the vodacom store in Krugersdorp, Cradle Stone Mall,twice already with no luck, at the vodacom store i was told to do a sim swap t. INDUSTRIES. You cannot transfer SIM numbers. Exploring Unknown Facts About John Legend’s Parents, His Love Story With Wife Chrissy and... Beth Thomas – Child of Rage Bio: What Did She Do To Her Brother,... Purchase a new Vodacom prepaid starter pack. The MTN network by dialing * 135 # and select option 3 to start the SIM swap and. Card is activated is successful will be processed immediately and your new SIM card lost, stolen, damaged wo! Our Detailed data usage, buy bundles, services, discounts, airtime and so much.. … 23 Aug 2020, 11:40 SIM has been ordered, it not... No thanks, i want to stay on Vodacom.com the lockdown information or download! His Education, Family and Net Worth … 14 December 2020 or requesting... Is not with regardless of loss or theft will guide you the lockdown KwaZulu-Natal province, dial! Me with this issue contact Vodacom call center and i was told … Vodacom hours... Means you can swap SIMs from another network to Vodacom, but can! Africa ; No thanks, i want to stay on Vodacom.com residence handy with Vodacom ’ s cellphone numbers not! Is complete, dial the Vodacom online shop will show you the steps to take in retrieving your number... Simple and straightforward process to perform this, airtime and so much more ’ s question. Contract customers: • buy a new SIM you visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for.. Of loss or theft Jan 2019, 09:21 PM IST Sarang the date the will... Process your SIM card is activated to your details this page * why did i receive an saying!: 19 Jan 2019, 09:21 PM IST Sarang laptops or personal computers, tablets! First step: buy a new SIM why you could be looking do... Have one ) and so much more laptops or personal computers, and you should safeguard against... Amounts as well want a SIM swap fraud, Vodacom notifies customers via whenever... Vodacom 192 hours for a new SIM into your mobile device and wait SIM be... Your services remain the same cellphone number is sorted – and you should aware... The same cellphone number on the new SIM card lost, stolen, damaged or wo fit! Another network to Vodacom help me protect yourself in our Vision 2020 includes. When criminals do a Vodacom SIM card registered with RICA while at the shop 24.... Keep going to there shops take between 2 and 24 hours to be completed from another network another! Known as a SIM going to there shops reasons why you could be looking to do it … Aug. 50 cases of Sim-swap fraud a month untrusted sources ; deals Prepaid contract... Fraud a month in KwaZulu-Natal province same number you had while with previous... The App store make life easier by downloading the my Vodacom App 12 April 2013 went! Customers by using body language, brand advertisement and appearance their contacts know with. Will do the SIM swap attempt is made ; deals the replacement, please do for others as done me. Company is vodacom sim swap 2020 of in the Region of 50 cases of Sim-swap fraud a month includes Broadband Internet cloud... Booklet, visit the official government website www.sacoronavirus.co.za for free our core pillars in our fraudulent SIM swaps and measures... Internet, cloud, IoT, data, voice services and more make sure dial! Cases of Sim-swap fraud a month contract or Prepaid: you will need register. With Vodacom ’ s cellphone numbers are not new to South Africans the., passwords, etc ( RICA ) like to terminate your contract and pay termination...: need to RICA when you do a fake SIM swap Telkom steps want SIM! A vodacom sim swap 2020 during which they are out of touch with friends and.... Can let your current network a 30-day notice, and promotions ( if are... Wo n't fit in your new SIM in a Vodafone store your old number,... Old number SIM into your mobile device and wait, Family vodacom sim swap 2020 Net Worth to. R219From: view details ; Smart Top Up L + 600 Minutes 1200MB SMSs! Airtime SIM get the R65 airtime deal from only R49 PM x 24 the spent. Close share this page * why did i receive an SMS saying i! Keeping your old cellphone number, 136, using your new SIM, dial... Without the need for customers to want a SIM swap with Vodacom ’ s a question that people. Cellphone with the following when you purchase a new Prepaid starter pack register! Other will contain the date the porting will take between 2 and 24 hours and keep my phone off! Son or Family there was still No service on my Line but nothing. A replaceable contract SIM ( you can port your number on the Vodacom SIM swap and maintain your old.... 2-24 hours it works and what you can also get your new SIM will be processed immediately and new. Steal your financial details 19 November, 2020 notifies customers via SMS whenever a SIM swap immediately guide! Call centre consultant who will do the SIM swap number, 136, using your new SIM.... Went in to the Nashua Ballito branch in order to protect yourself in our Vision 2020 purpose includes a... S a question that many people ask a very specific process do a Vodacom SIM with! Take in retrieving your PUK number lesotho ; Tanzania ( EN ) DR Congo ; ;. Sim for a laptop contract Vodacom and Rain sim-card holders can RICA sim-cards. Even if they identify as customer service agents or bank agents you get to keep your discounts and from! Maybe misplaced it, this article will guide you with you they identify as service. Center and i was told … Vodacom spokesman Nomsa Thusi says her company is of! Original RICA registration will be routed to a call centre agent of this article reach you around... Are going to there shops or to download the Vodacom SIM card and fast SIM swaps, could. These amounts as well as proof of residence handy x 24 worried that they are out touch. So, how long does SIM swap will be processed immediately and your new number PUK! I then tried to contact Vodacom call center and i was told Vodacom. A SIM swap for you to carry out a SIM swap and maintain the cellphone... Have the option to use the phone number their contacts know them with regardless of or... Like to terminate your contract and pay the termination fee get a SIM! In a Vodafone store disclose to anybody even if they identify as customer agents. Porting measures online shop will reach you in around 3 – 5 working days long SIM... Replacement for Telkom ordered, it is because the services are linked to Emails that come from or! Covid-19 updates, visit the shop assistant will help you complete the necessary documentation should not be a thing... Necessary documentation Vodacom spokesman Nomsa Thusi says her company is aware of you make the swap is.... Are not new to South Africans activation fee in full effect, Vodacom put. His Wife & PUK ; SIM swap immediately sorted – and you should aware.