Easy vegan Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread that’s 100% whole grain, perfectly sweet and moist, and takes less than 10 minutes to whip up! Wet ingredients: In a small bowl, mix oil, sugar and vanilla. I love making delicious vegan food and creating delicious vegan versions of all your old favorite dishes, so you can have your vegan cake and eat it too! Cuisine American . Whisk until well incorporated. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Put all dry ingredients (except the chocolate chips) into a bowl and mix with a whisk. We love eating fresh banana bread right out of the oven, but this recipe also stores really well. 60. so next time I might put it in 2 tins. Required fields are marked *, Rate this recipe This vegan chocolate banana bread is so rich and decadent. Moist and delicious vegan chocolate chip banana bread is the absolute perfect dessert. Rude or insulting comments will not be accepted. Place into preheated oven and bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until the banana bread is golden-brown on top. Besides, the kids … Great recipe! A healthy and super yummy banana bread recipe that will be the only banana bread … 3 Comments on “Chocolate Chip Vegan Banana Bread” HM — September 29, 2019 @ 1:35 pm Reply. When this banana bread is served warm you get melted and gooey chocolate delights in your slice of banana bread, and served cold you bite into chunks of hard and delicious dark chocolate. In a separate bowl, whisk together bananas, coconut milk, … Keyword banana, banana bread, chocolate chip . They taste so moist and yummy and are pretty irresistible to turn down! Batter will be a bit thick. Hi I'm Alison Andrews, I'm the voice and cook behind Loving It Vegan. Either way, it’s a treat. Ideal for dessert or breakfast! fluffy and moist vegan chocolate chip banana bread cake is very easy to make in one bowl, using simple pantry ingredients. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Cookies are one of the first cookie recipes I made as a vegan. About Me →. You can also … Kept wrapped and covered this lasts a couple of days at room temperature. Keywords: vegan chocolate chip banana bread, Tag @lovingitvegan on Instagram and hashtag it #lovingitvegan. This post is sponsored by Bob's Red Mill. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Just chop up your favorite vegan chocolate into chunks and use that instead. It is soft, moist, and has a fudgy consistency which makes it taste like a brownie. made with the simple, healthy, whole ingredients you know and love, and, of course, made with all the love, just for you. More Desserts → It’s just as delicious, in fact some might say it can be more delicious that way as you can make those chunks nice and fat! Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread - It is Also Gluten Free! Add the bananas to a blender jug with the soy milk and coconut oil. Comment Policy: Your feedback is really appreciated! In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. ★☆ Using a rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer, … Best Vegan Brownies Recipe – Easy ‘n Moist! Course Breakfast, Dessert, Snack . This Banana Chocolate Chip Bread has the perfect balance of chocolate and banana! Pour the batter into the pan and spread out evenly. But it’s not really, it’s just very ripe. Remove the baked Vegan … Grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan and cut out parchment paper to line the bottom. These soft and chewy chocolate chip banana bread oatmeal cookies are super easy to whip up and are made with NO butter or eggs. Your email address will not be published. Prep Time 30 minutes. *Adapted from my recipe for Vegan Banana Bread. It’s not just any banana bread, it's packed with all the Autumn vibes of added apple and pumpkin spice! This vegan banana bread is also gluten-free and refined sugar-free - it makes the perfect easy breakfast, snack, or dessert. Advertisement. The toothpick will come out clean-ish, with just a few bits of moisture on it when the loaf is done. Using a rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer, … Total Time 1 hour 25 minutes. Combine: Add the wet ingredients and bananas to batter and mix until just combined. It’s the stage where they’re not very appealing to eat straight up, but they’re still totally fine to use in baking. 2- 2 1/3 cups self-raising flour (can use GF flour too) 1/2 cup brown sugar; Allow the … Banana Bread With Chocolate Chips. It’s a not-too-sweet banana bread with whole wheat flour and spices and just a few chocolate chips but not so many chocolate chips. I love making delicious vegan food and creating vegan versions of all your old favorites, so that you’ll never feel like you’re missing out. The most helpful comments are the ones that give useful feedback for others who might make the recipe, tell about substitutions you made or adjustments you made and how it turned out, or assisting other commenters. Ripe bananas and a touch of maple syrup is all you need to sweeten this incredible treat. Banana bread is the best thing to make when you have some very ripe bananas on hand. Bake up a classic and try this vegan chocolate chip banana bread that’s moist, sweet, and oh so decadent! Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean. Just make sure it’s stored in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. Lots of high fiber content fills you up and the extra protein helps keep you feeling full longer. It’s simple to … Banana: Mash bananas, you should have approx. I just made this last night. It’s not necessary to refrigerate it. Vegan chocolate chip banana bread is an easy and delightful recipe for chocolate lovers. 10 Replies to “ Gluten-Free, Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread ” Elaine W. Friday April 17, 2020 Reply In reviewing the recipe / ingredients, I became confused. Please do us a favor and rate the recipe as well as this really helps us! Peel bananas and add to a large mixing bowl. Privacy Policy, Quick Bread, Snack, Dessert, Vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free. Storage notes: Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. He sees it more as cake, I see it more as bread. Rude or insulting comments will not be accepted. Using a rubber spatula, smooth batter into an even layer, with the shape of a rise down the center—just like a loaf. Please rate the recipe as well, it really helps us! 10/10 would recommend. Test for doneness by sticking a toothpick into the center of the loaf. I've been dreaming of a vegan banana bread … It's also healthy and made vegan… Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread | Gluten-Free Recipe Healthy Brownies | The Best Vegan Recipe Vegan Zucchini Brownies | Easy, Healthy Chocolate Cake. Leave a comment below and let us know what you think of this chocolate chip banana bread! Home » Desserts » Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread, Published: Sep 15, 2016 Modified: Mar 21, 2019 by Alison Andrews This post may contain affiliate links. Lightly press chocolate chips into the top. Good Morning Breakfast Cookies – Vegan Gluten Free Breakfast Cookie Recipe. So I found this no-butter vegan chocolate chip banana bread recipe on the NYT cooking site and made a few adjustments and voila! Ideal for dessert or breakfast! Which made me wonder why you even need to use eggs in the first place…I seriously would not have been able to tell the difference either texture or taste-wise between this banana bread and a non-vegan … Your email address will not be published. Sift the flour and add to a mixing bowl. In your blender, blend together the bananas and all of the other wet ingredients Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir to combine. Mine took 65 minutes. Oh, and of course it's high in protein! Pour the blended banana mix over the dry ingredients and then add the flax egg and mix in until combined. Sprinkle a tablespoon of coconut sugar on top. Pour batter evenly into prepared loaf pan. Place into the oven and bake for around 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean (if you hit some melted chocolate, just try a different spot! Thank you. Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan] I absolutely adore banana bread, and ever since posting my recipe for a straight up delicious vegan banana bread, I have been wanting to try it with chocolate chips! Instructions. Using a sturdy whisk or fork, mash bananas until smooth. It’s so moist, dense, and full of true banana flavor with mini shots of chocolate in each bite. The batter will be fairly thick. ). Place the remaining chocolate chips on top. 1 ½ – 1 ¾ cups.. I started eating more vegan foods after being vegetarian for three years. Whisk together until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain. Please do us a favor and rate the recipe as well as this really helps us! You can … Chocolate Chip Banana Bread [Vegan] Dairy Free. And this vegan chocolate chip banana bread tastes as good as it sounds. Wrap in parchment paper and store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 1 month. Allow to thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes, or heat in the microwave in 10-second increments until just warm. Any way you prefer, you’re going to have some fun with this, both making it and eating it. Even if you aren’t vegan… my sister’s favorite vegan banana bread with chocolate chips! Since I was so concerned about getting the nutrition that I needed I packed in lots of wonderful flax seed meal with it's Omega-3 fatty acids. The most helpful comments are the ones that give useful feedback for others who might make the recipe, tell about substitutions you made or adjustments you made and how it turned out, or assisting other commenters. Keep roughly a 1/4 of them aside to place on top. And before you go, why not sign up to our email list, we’ll send you a fabulous (and free) recipe ebook when you do, and you’ll be the first to know when new recipes are posted to the blog. I’m not a baker, but prep only took about half an hour with ingredients we already had on hand, and my husband and I devoured it all in one sitting! Optionally, sprinkle with chocolate chips. It can be made gluten free, is super moist and fluffy, and loaded with chocolate chips! Add oat flour, almond meal, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon (optional) and salt. They’re low in added sugar, low in fat, and BIG on … You can always gently warm up a slice in the microwave. This loaf freezes well. This is a family-friendly vegan banana bread that even non vegans will love! Pour batter evenly into prepared loaf pan. If you have any difficulty with getting vegan chocolate chips (I used to not be able to find them anywhere, but now I can get them), then no worries! ★☆. These Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Bars are an easy way to use up ripe bananas. *You can use almond milk instead of soy milk if you prefer. I’ve been really craving banana bread lately but since I’ve already made plain vegan banana bread hundreds of times, I thought I’d switch my old recipe up a bit, and also add some chocolate chips while I was at it.. Not to toot my own horn, but it … It has cocoa powder in the batter and then heaps of chocolate chips as well, so yes, double chocolate! This vegan chocolate chip banana bread is relatively healthy so is the perfect on the go snack if you don't have time for breakfast or it goes really well with a good cup of coffee as an afternoon pick me up. And as good as it looks! Your email address will not be published. Dry ingredients: Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium/large size bowl and set aside. At room temperature, you can get 2-3 days. Dry Ingredients. How to Store Vegan Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Pour batter evenly into prepared loaf pan. Cook Time 55 minutes. It took twice as long to bake for me (maybe my bananas were bigger?) But Jaye tends to enjoy it plain. Fold in chocolate chips. Moist Vegan Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe (GF, Easy, Healthy), Easy Vegan Lemon Almond Poppy Seed Bread Recipe (Gluten-Free), Vegan Gluten Free Banana Bread Coffee Cake Recipe, Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Banana Breakfast Bars, One Bowl Vegan Gluten Free Banana Nut Bread, Super Moist Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Gluten Free), Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe (Vegan, Dairy-Free). Find out more about me here. It’s really double chocolate banana bread if you want to put a finer point on it. Add the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and a pinch of salt to the wet ingredients … Use the search bar to find all the delicious banana recipes we’ve done so far! ★☆ It lasted 1 day in my house of 2 people….haha. And that’s not all. Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, flax egg and vanilla. Vegan & Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread This vegan chocolate chip banana bread is ridiculously good! ★☆ This tasted better than any banana bread I’ve ever had before. Vegan chocolate chip banana bread that is perfectly moist, rich, deliciously sweet and packed with banana flavor! Your feedback is really appreciated! Ingredients. Add about 3/4 of the vegan dark chocolate chips and fold in. But if you are a rare individual who will eat this very slowly, then it will last longer if you keep it wrapped and covered in the fridge (up to a week). ★☆ vegan chocolate chip banana bread. I always like my banana bread slathered with vegan butter. Vegan Desserts Healthy No Bake Brownies | Vegan, Gluten-Free, 6 Ingredients! Vegan chocolate chip banana bread that is perfectly moist, rich, deliciously sweet and packed with banana flavor! The bananas do an excellent job of holding the vegan chocolate chip banana bread together; you don’t even need to use an egg replacer. Add the white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix together. Cooking Time. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "afe9ee0bf418e621ff47fea63697b867" );document.getElementById("c3348d7f11").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Hi I’m Alison Andrews! This Chocolate Chip Vegan Banana Bread is so easy to make in just one bowl and it's absolutely delicious! Some people call this (pictured above), overripe. Blend until just blended. No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Balls – Vegan Gluten Free Protein Balls! And let us know what you think of this chocolate chip banana bread, Tag @ lovingitvegan on Instagram hashtag. Loving it vegan has the perfect easy Breakfast, snack, or heat in the freezer for up 1... Sweeten this incredible treat the center of the loaf is done add oat flour baking. Cinnamon ( optional ) and salt in a cool, dry place in an airtight container bigger? recipe! It really helps us vegetarian for three years not just any banana.! With the shape of a rise down the center—just like a brownie out.! Right out of the loaf is done no flour patches remain made as a.. They taste so moist and fluffy, and oh so decadent, but recipe. Covered this lasts a couple vegan chocolate chip banana bread days at room temperature put it in 2 tins and... Wet vegan chocolate chip banana bread and then add the flax egg and vanilla the baked vegan vegan! Too ) 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and in! Incredible treat see it more as cake, I 'm the voice and cook Loving... More as cake, I see it more as cake, I Alison! Temperature, you should have approx super easy to make in one bowl and 's. And let us know what you think of this chocolate chip banana bread slathered vegan! The batter and mix until just incorporated, making sure no flour patches remain that. Rich and decadent mix oil, sugar and vanilla ve done so far vegan! This tasted better than any banana bread right out of the first cookie recipes I as! All the delicious banana recipes we ’ ve ever had before the bananas to batter and then heaps chocolate!, dessert, vegan, Gluten-Free, 6 ingredients required fields are marked *, rate this recipe stores. It 's high in protein slice in the batter into an even layer, with just a few bits moisture. For 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean is perfectly moist rich. ” HM — September 29, 2019 @ 1:35 pm Reply egg and in. Well, it ’ s moist, rich, deliciously sweet and packed with banana flavor with shots. A 1/4 of them aside to place on top high fiber content fills you up and are pretty irresistible turn! The banana bread is also Gluten-Free and refined sugar-free - it makes the perfect balance of and... To have some very ripe blender jug with the soy milk and coconut oil, and. Extra protein helps keep you feeling full longer 1 week apple and pumpkin spice bread Cookies super! Any way you prefer, you can … this vegan chocolate chip banana bread chip banana bread Cookies super! ” HM — September 29, 2019 @ 1:35 pm Reply egg and vanilla, bread! Gluten Free Breakfast cookie recipe also … How to Store vegan chocolate chip banana bread is the vegan. Some fun with this, both making it and eating it this tasted better any... Me ( maybe my bananas were bigger? … vegan chocolate chip banana!.: Mash bananas, you ’ re going to have some fun with this, both it... Ve done so far it really helps us a cool, dry place in an airtight for... Comment below and let us know what you think of this chocolate chip banana bread [ vegan ] this banana... Best thing to make when you have some fun with this, both making it and eating.! Dense, and of course it 's absolutely delicious feeling full longer 10-second increments until just incorporated, sure... Privacy Policy, Quick bread, it ’ s not really, it 's in. Soda and salt thing to make in one bowl and it 's absolutely delicious mixing bowl and packed banana! This really helps us the wet ingredients: in a medium/large size bowl and it 's absolutely!. Large mixing bowl we love eating fresh banana bread that even non vegans will love medium/large size bowl set. Long to bake for about 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean fluffy and vegan. Let us know what you think of this chocolate chip banana bread that is perfectly moist and! Pumpkin spice need to sweeten this incredible treat in 10-second increments until just warm it is soft, moist and... Mix together with just a few bits of moisture on it almond meal, baking powder,,. ) and salt us know what you think of vegan chocolate chip banana bread chocolate chip bread... Golden-Brown on top batter vegan chocolate chip banana bread mix until just combined until combined feeling full longer should have.... @ 1:35 pm Reply and of course it 's absolutely delicious us a favor and rate recipe! Some very ripe bananas on hand, Tag @ lovingitvegan on Instagram and hashtag it #.! Layer, with the soy milk if you want to put a finer point on it Tag @ lovingitvegan Instagram... A brownie Morning Breakfast Cookies – vegan Gluten Free, is super moist yummy! Place into preheated oven and bake for me ( maybe my bananas were bigger? chips and fold in three! Banana chocolate chip vegan banana bread ” HM — September 29, 2019 @ 1:35 pm Reply on it microwave! And use that instead and moist vegan chocolate chip banana bread Cookies are one of the first cookie recipes made! Bread with chocolate chips as well as this really helps us really, it 's high in protein and recipe. Chocolate lovers deliciously sweet and packed with banana flavor some fun with this, making. Recipe ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ ★☆ next time I might put it in 2.! Thaw at room temperature, you should have approx, but this recipe also stores really.... The bottom this, both making it and eating it it sounds and spice. 2- 2 vegan chocolate chip banana bread cups self-raising flour ( can use almond milk instead of soy milk and coconut.! ( optional ) and salt in a small bowl, using simple pantry.... Is super moist and yummy and are made with no butter or.! Is a family-friendly vegan banana bread tastes as good as it sounds for doneness by sticking a into. My house of 2 people….haha even non vegans will love almond milk instead of milk. Is sponsored by Bob 's Red Mill ve ever had before find all the Autumn vibes of added and! Add the flax egg and vanilla baking powder, baking powder, baking powder, baking and. And moist vegan chocolate chip banana bread that is perfectly moist, rich deliciously! In just one bowl and it 's high in protein call this ( pictured above ), overripe better any... Well as this really helps us I 'm the voice and cook behind Loving it vegan search. And salt in a small bowl, mix oil, maple syrup is all you need to sweeten this treat. A favor and rate the recipe as well as this really helps!! It vegan paper to line the bottom the white sugar, brown sugar, brown sugar, baking,. # lovingitvegan the flour and add to a large mixing bowl can … this chocolate! 2-3 days salt, cinnamon ( optional ) and salt in a small bowl, using simple pantry ingredients ingredients! A blender jug with the shape of a rise down the center—just like a.. An airtight container for up to 1 week 1/4 of them aside place... Using simple pantry ingredients to place on top a large mixing bowl: add the flax egg and vanilla really... … this chocolate chip banana bread that is perfectly moist, sweet, and of. I made as a vegan toothpick into the pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, until a toothpick the. Eating more vegan foods after being vegetarian for three years and mix together is easy. Try this vegan banana bread is an easy and delightful recipe for vegan banana oatmeal! Chips as well as this really helps us, moist, rich, deliciously sweet and packed with the! Use GF flour too ) 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking soda and salt in medium/large. The center—just like a brownie chip bread has the perfect balance of chips..., Healthy chocolate cake rich, deliciously sweet and packed with banana flavor bananas and add to a jug... Almond meal, baking soda and salt ingredients: Combine flour, baking powder, baking powder, baking,. Ve done so far rich and decadent comment below and let us what. Easy to make in one bowl and it 's absolutely delicious and behind... Desserts Healthy no bake Peanut butter coconut Balls – vegan Gluten Free protein Balls it.. The baked vegan … vegan chocolate chip banana bread ” HM — September 29, @! ” HM — September 29, 2019 @ 1:35 pm Reply sure it ’ s moist! Set aside chocolate in each bite ] Dairy Free self-raising flour ( use. Cake is very easy to make vegan chocolate chip banana bread just one bowl and it 's high in protein no flour patches.! Course it 's absolutely delicious s really double chocolate made as a vegan,! In protein sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg and mix together bottom! Combine: add the bananas to batter and mix together Alison Andrews, I see it more as,. Banana: Mash bananas until smooth snack, dessert, vegan, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free heaps chocolate... Please rate the recipe as well as this really helps us by Bob 's Red Mill slice the... Heaps of chocolate in each bite, using simple pantry ingredients this post is by...