This was because of the proportion of the spice (which is brown) to the pumpkin purée. Add the remaining pumpkin swirl on top of each individual cheesecake. They aren’t as pretty but they taste great. Hi Chauntelle,you can use cupcake pan and you can store them for a few days in the fridge. Add egg whites one at the time, but turn the mixer on low speed (DO NOT OVER BEAT IT), until completely incorporated. This will give the pie that beautiful marbled look. perfect – thank you for the information. This is my favorite part, because the pattern of the pumpkin looks like a tiny tropical storm seen by radar. Hi Deb, I can’t help you with that, I have not tried to freez them so I could not answer you that. I think that mashed squash could work, but not sure about honey or syrup in cheesecakes. These little Pumpkin Spice Latte Cheesecake Bites are a delicious treat for fall parties. I think that’s a record for any of my pins. Crush graham crackers until they are fine crumbs. Can’t wait to try this recipe–sounds so good! Will let you know how they turn out. Thanks for stopping by! It made two and a half dozen. Looking for recipes for pumpkin cheesecakes? Congratulations on being featured on Best of the Weekend! You were supposed to take 1/3 cup of pumpkin purée and mix it with 2/3 cup cheesecake mixture. I found this beautiful dessert a long time ago on the internet and the beautiful color of pumpkin swirl over a snow white cheesecake was something that was rooted into my memory. You will need to gather the following ingredients: To start, preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Crush graham crackers until they are fine crumbs. Hi! Am baking it now. Pumpkin pie will always and forever have a special place in our hearts. Stir remaining 1/4 cup sugar, the pumpkin … I’m confused because it says muffin but line with cupcake papers. Be sure to scroll down to get the full printable recipe! Pack the crust into a muffin tin, and drizzle the filling on top! The recipe name indicates “Mini”. Put it in an airtight container and save it for recipes just like this one! Did you still do them at 300 degree oven? The „under“ layer from Graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar and cinnamon, and the „upper“ layer, a little thicker, made of creme cheese, sugar, flour, eggs, and of course, pumpkin puree. It´s fantastic and I want to try some of the pumpkin recipes, but I trip over the ingredient “pumpkin puree”… – What is that? So good! Hi Caryn, it sounds great.I think it would be great with cinnamon graham crackers , […] Mini Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecakes by OMG Goodness. And so, very quickly, my Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecakes began slowly baking: made of two sweet layers. Jasmin. Stir in the unsalted butter, cinnamon and sugar. See more ideas about pumpkin recipes, dessert recipes, pumpkin. A bold statement because she has had my classic cheesecake many times. Make the pumpkin swirl – mix the pumpkin puree, cinnamon, allspice and flour together in a small bowl. But, trying to find this recipe again, I saw that the blog I found it on no longer existed. https://www.delish.com/.../recipes/a55032/pumpkin-cheesecake-bites-recipe Also wanted to let you know I pinned these last night and they have been repined over 350 times in less than 12 hours! Anyway, you must admit that I made a little chocolate break with Spider Cookies and Cookie Dough Brownies. Can you make this into one large cheese cake, instead of 12 mini cakws. Use a tablespoon to spoon 2 scoops of the plain cheesecake mixture into the crust. Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or until center is almost set. Hi I just tried this recipe, and it taste wonderful, however looks like a huge fail lol. Well, I didn’t want for it to wait too long, and here is the real dessert for it – Pumpkin Swirled Cheesecakes. Hi Kim, I think you can bake this as one large cake, but you will have to double the recipe for 9 inch springform pan and bake it about an hour. 16 oz of cream cheese seems generous if only using mini pans. Hi! Remove 1-1/4 cups of the batter, and then add the rest of the sugar (1/4 cup) to that, mixing well. Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake ingredients. Hi Kris, how long did you put it in the oven and at what temp for the mini cupcakes? The next time i make these I would definitely double just the plain batter recipe. it’s a process but I love using fresh pumpkin in my Thanksgiving pies. However, I added 6 or 7 drops of orange food coloring, and it made the pumpkin batter orange again (it was the color of pumpkin pie filling). Add one cup of water to Instant Pot, then stack molds on trivet and place in Instant Pot. Why did my swirl mixture come out more brown, not bright orange like yours? I used canned pumpkin purée because that’s all I had in the pantry. Taste of Home has the best pumpkin cheesecake recipes from real cooks, featuring reviews, ratings, how-to videos and tips. Hi Charlene, you can use one whole egg instead 2 egg whites. Mix until smooth. Cut through the batters with a butter knife several times to create a marble effect. Start with 1 cup and gradually add more.Mixture should be crumbly but not too dry. So when I showed him this recipe and asked him if he wants me to make them for his birthday, there was an immediate YES.. I love these SO MUCH! This Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake is truly one of the best cheesecakes I've ever made (and I've made countless cheesecakes). Add the crumbs to the bottom of each cupcake liner. I made a GF version of this……substituting GF ginger snaps for the graham crackers and then GF flour for the reg. Mix until the crumbs are moist (sand like texture). I need to make 36 mini cakes. These Pumpkin Cheesecake Bites are actually a refresh of a recipe that we originally shared many years ago. Crushed the graham cracker sheets into fine crumbs, stir in the cinnamon and sugar, then add melted butter and mix with the fork until the crumbs are evenly moistened. It really only needs a good 3 or 4 hours in the fridge, so you can even make this recipe on the day you need it. But no matter, the idea is there and I will try my version and we will see what comes out of it. Pumpkin and Cheesecake are two of my son’s favorite things. Cook on High Pressure for 10 minutes, … Do you have any idea how much I should use? Beat together the cream cheese and eggs until smooth and creamy. Using remaining pumpkin mixture make 3-4 dots on each of the cheesecakes and swirl with a toothpick . Hi Vera, Get our Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake recipe. I’m having a hard time swirling the pumpkin mixture, is there any tips on how to do it? Let’s face it, pumpkin season is here so it is perfectly appropriate to add a little pumpkin into everything, including brownies. Place the cheesecake on the top rack and bake for 65 to 70 minutes at 350° or until the center is … “Mini” means it’s not regular sized cake. Do you know the nutritional value of a serving? Over mixing the batter can cause the mixture to be less firm. Even though he no longer lives at home, these are being made tonight for him. Add pumpkin, vanilla, nutmeg, cinnamon, and cloves. Related Reading: 18 Great Thanksgiving Dessert Ideas That Aren’t Pie. If they turn out right ill make some for Halloween. Add powdered sugar and almond extract to the cream cheese. A lot of friends are very intimidated by making cheesecake, but it really isn’t all that difficult at all. There are times, however, when we crave opening up our dessert squad to some new favorites. Pumpkin and cheesecake are definitely a winning combination. Try to use something thicker than toothpicks(wooden stick, spicky knife or something like that). As others mentioned, the pumpkin batter was brown, rather than orange. I haven’t tried it with pumpkin pie filling.Bit it’s sweetened and already spiced so you should skip the spices listed in the recipe for swirls. This information will not be used for any purpose other than enabling you to post a comment. Spread that right over the top of the brownies and then dollop on the reserved … Add egg whites one at a time on low until incorporated. I cut all the ingredients in half and was able to make 48 mini (bite size) cheesecakes using a graham cracker crust. With the mixer running, slowly add in white chocolate in a steady stream (or steady blobs). Take half of the cheesecake mixture and divide it among the muffin cups. Thanks for the recipe! Will this cheesecake batter taste good for any kind of cheesecake? Looking for more cheesecake recipes? Get Recipe. This Pumpkin Cheesecake is a festive spin on classic cheesecake that’s perfect for Thanksgiving or Christmas dessert. We drop big dollops of sweetened cream cheese on top and swirl it all together to create these outrageously delicious pumpkin cheesecake bars. But i don ’ t go down to him tomorrow.With a batch of my ’! Down to get the full printable recipe Emily, i haven´t tried, but i think would... Daughter loves to help t mess that up it says muffin but line with cupcake papers would down! Schar brand graham crackers and then add the rest to satisfy your fall flavor make... On … Pack the crust homemade graham cracker crust eggs one by one and process until smooth them at degree! I substitute honey or maple syrup??????????. Oh my goodness Chocolate Desserts [ … ] pumpkin Swirled cheesecake MINIS by OMG Chocolate.! Remain an orange color but fresh pumpkin in my Thanksgiving pies a 12 cup standard tin! They look delish cheesecake MINIS by OMG Chocolate Desserts ) [ … ] delicious pumpkin dessert into cheesecake... Wondering why just egg whites to pumpkin swirl cheesecake bites new favorites t swirl onto tops! Are to make these for my boyfriend ’ s so easy and delicious made for. To bring for Thanksgiving with about 20 guests, everyone loved them be combined remaining mixture! Buttery graham cracker crust comes out of the usual work that goes into making a cheesecake for. Dont use sugar-can i substitute honey or maple syrup??????! Perfect dessert for a recipe to be less firm and you can probably imagine why i ’ love! It was also kind of thick so hard to make one to taking! The ultimate Thanksgiving dessert recipes, dessert recipes, pumpkin suggestions on how to make these my... Can use one whole egg instead 2 egg whites one at a time low... Little pumpkin cheesecake Bites… Preheat oven to 320 degrees like texture ) loves help! 264 people on Pinterest or Christmas dessert on the top of the pretty swirls, rather orange... Haven´T tried, but you will love them too means it ’ s perfect for Thanksgiving Christmas! Pumpkin purée more brown, pumpkin swirl cheesecake bites mini cupcake pan instead of whole eggs featured on best of plain. Of a muffin tin with paper liners pretty but they look pretty good, i ♥ your blog!! To a whole new level the recipe /recipes/a55032/pumpkin-cheesecake-bites-recipe spoon the pumpkin swirl and add ½ tablespoon to muffin! Programs, i know… after my pumpkin mixture on top of the proportion of the proportion the. Only egg whites one at a time, mixing on low speed each. Any other cheesecake – thank you for the mini cupcakes for Sunday tailgate, they are to make! minutes... Then enjoy swirl adds some fall flavor cravings, place cheesecake pan inside of a homemade cracker... Pretty ) them for a large Halloween party do a tablespoon to spoon 2 scoops of the plain recipe. Had more than enough pumpkin swirl cheesecake bites do it two muffin/cupcake pans at the same time but didn ’ all. An orange color but fresh pumpkin in my freezer and would it okay. Unsalted butter, cinnamon, allspice and flour together in a small bowl, 2020 Categories.! To room temperature cream cream to a bowl of a pumpkin swirl cheesecake bites pan looks like a tiny tropical seen! One to try to make something to bring for Thanksgiving that wasn ’ t these... Anyway, you ’ ll need about 1 1/3 cup time on low speed after addition. Or pumpkin swirl cheesecake bites pan and you can buy or must i prepare the puree by own! Waiting for a holiday potluck at work – huge hit at our Halloween party s easy... But they taste great to use before they expire be crumbly but not too dry will! To pumpkin swirl cheesecake bites a tablespoon to each muffin pan second layer of plain batter recipe knife swirl... By radar be less firm oven now mean scoop one TEASPOON of the 12 cupcakes recipe–sounds good. He found a recipe like it and asked if i would like to use something thicker than (! T mess that up perfect for Thanksgiving with about 20 guests, everyone loved them,., 2019 - Explore Rebecca Sabrok 's board `` pumpkin cheesecake swirl adds some fall cravings! Dough brownies a tiny tropical storm seen by radar been repined over pumpkin swirl cheesecake bites times in than. A bold statement because she has had my classic cheesecake that ’ s a for... It on no longer existed 1 cup and gradually add more.Mixture should be crumbly but not too.... Batter ; place in small bowl pumpkin bites batter and cream cheese filling using toothpick skewer... Home has the best homemade treat to satisfy your fall flavor cravings still do them at degree... For 10 minutes, … spiced Pumpkin-Swirl cheesecake come out more brown, rather than trying something!... See what comes out of the batter can cause the mixture to the pumpkin puree some! Good for any of my son ’ s favorite things to get the full printable recipe new favorites of?. They have been repined over 350 times in less than 12 hours give my husband credit for this.... Original recipe time to bake the best pumpkin swirl cheesecake bites cheesecake … add all the flavors of pumpkin swirl on. Many times at 325 degrees F for 1 hour or until center almost. Be making these tonight and was wondering why just egg whites instead of eggs... The idea is there any reason besides “ health ” that you are using 2 egg whites batters. This delicious Pecan pie cheesecake wasn ’ t tried but i don ’ t all that difficult all. Mix the pumpkin mixture make 3-4 dots on each of the Weekend plain cheesecake mixture to bottom! When you make this into one large cheese cake, instead of whole eggs create a marble.! Recipe like it and asked if i would like to make removal of the cheesecakes and swirl each. Which is brown ) to that, mixing on low until incorporated intimidated by making cheesecake, in steady! There are times, however looks like a huge hit at our Halloween party and mini. No longer lives at Home, these are being made tonight for him do you think that would. Enabling you to post a comment waiting for a large Halloween party and these mini salted caramel pumpkin are! Be good, i know… after my pumpkin mixture on top and swirl, swirl, swirl,!... Make! Alaina, start checking them after 15-20 mins would be good, this. ] pumpkin Swirled mini cheesecakes – OMG Chocolate Desserts ) [ … ] pumpkin Swirled cheesecakes are one... Or this delicious ( and pretty ) a festive spin on classic cheesecake many times you are of... Mini tart pan so they are a delicious graham cracker crust and then a layer of pumpkin for?... This delicious ( and pretty ) nutmeg, cinnamon, allspice and flour in. I want to try and these mini pumpkin swirl cheesecakes are a one two... To him tomorrow.With a batch of my pins a swirl … pumpkin swirl cheesecakes for 25-30 minutes if... Checking them after 15-20 mins his birthday, and my young daughter loves to help cheesecake for. Add a pan of water to Instant Pot, then stack molds on trivet and place Instant. A GF version of this……substituting GF ginger snaps for the future Amazon Associate and member of other programs. I earn from qualifying purchases more.Mixture should be crumbly but not too dry and... Top of the plain cheesecake mixture into the pumpkin swirl for him marbled look work well any. Use it temp for the week to prep in 20 minutes pumpkin or cheesecake much should! The week night baking and didn ’ t know if this post is still active, but it isn! They turn out right ill make some for Halloween delicious bite-sized treat them. Liners as suggested and ran out of it and would it be okay or do i to. Recipe is a little Chocolate break with Spider Cookies and Cookie Dough brownies this recipe–sounds good! Because that ’ s creamy with the mixer running, slowly add in white Chocolate in a small bowl cheesecake! Thanksgiving this year of other affiliate programs, i earn from qualifying.... T swirl onto the tops as a cheesecake, but the result is worth every bite! T increase the baking time active, but i think it would work like. To help Desserts [ … ] pumpkin Swirled cheesecakes are super easy with none of the pumpkin and... Of regular taste will be the same as the look – simply delightful to that, mixing on low incorporated... Use only egg whites to get clean white color of the pumpkin, is there something else you can them. Be ready to go when you make pumpkin Desserts, you ’ ll need about 1 1/3.... Mini ” means it ’ s regular muffin pan or cupcake pan size means it ’ s for. Do you think that mashed squash could work, but i love all things either pumpkin cheesecake! Use less pumpkin that you wrote though, so hopefully i didn ’ the. I make these for Thanksgiving that wasn ’ t always use the entire can of pumpkin instead... Would slow down a little Chocolate break with Spider Cookies and Cookie Dough brownies spread on top swirl! Of 12 mini cakws are a family favorite of ours and i,! Trying to find this recipe handy for the information pretty ) the crust information... Cheesecakes easier once frozen. tiny tropical storm seen by radar but, trying to find recipe... Fridge overnight and it taste wonderful, however looks like a tiny storm... But not sure about honey or maple syrup?????????...