In both insulated and non-insulated versions it has a respectable weight for an air pad, has 3 inches of cushion that’s dispersed very evenly through the quilted baffles, and is nice and quiet when you roll over. Took it out over the weekend where the lows were in the mid 30’s and it held up wonderfully! Cookies help us deliver our services. I've used ultralight sleeping pads over the years and have not been impressed with their durability. After 8 years of leading the charge for standardized R-Value testing, NEMO helped to develop an industry-wide standard that allows consumers to accurately compare pads and understand their warmth. I ended up with Regular Wide Insulated. Why we like it a lot more than the previous version. Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads. The Nemo Tensor™ Ultralight Insulated Mummy Sleeping Pad is one the lightest pads on the market and provided me with a comfortable and silent sleep with the pad insulating well at three-season temperatures (yet to test in the snow). The double valve on the pad was nice design. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. Most sleeping pads are unisex and come in two or three sizes that allow you to choose based on your height and comfort preferences. Nemo Tensor Insulated Sleeping Pad, Regular Wide: Amazon.sg: Home. I had given up hope of finding a comfortable sleeping pad until I found this. Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex™ pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams witho At first I tried to inflate the inflation bag like you would blow up a paper bag. ... Long Wide. Why We Chose The Nemo Tensor: Super comfy, clever design, convenient size Nemo seem to have thought slightly out of the box with this sleeping mat and we reckon the move has paid off. Check great and honest reviews! Find out more here. 10th August 2020. Buy the Nemo Tensor Ultralight Insulated Sleeping Pad Long Wide at Bill and Paul’s. The NEMO Tensor uses a slightly different construction — it’s a whopping 3 inches thick but it doesn’t have overlapping baffles. The NEMO Tensor Insulated, fully blown up, in the NEMO … 3 new & refurbished from $49.95. Used Nemo Tensor Insulated Sleeping Pad. Es liegen 0 Rezensionen und 1 Bewertung aus Deutschland vor, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. MwSt. ... Tensor Insulated Sleeping Pad. Sie erhalten eine vollständige Erstattung für im Originalzustand zurückgesendete Produkte. Likes: So happy i went with the wide. 2,20 x 1,00 m, Sawyer MINI PointONE Wasserfilter für Outdoor Camping Wasseraufbereitung, The Friendly Swede Feuerstarter Easy Grip - Feuerstahl in idealer Länge mit starkem Funkenflug für Camping, Outdoor, Survival (1 oder 2er Set), Sea to Summit Etherlight XT Insulated - Luftmatte. Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex™ pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams without sacrificing plush comfort. Make no mistake, this pad is the cream of the crop and it is going to cost you some dough … 11 watching. It is entirely worth the price. Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, Tensor™ ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer’s best friend. NEMO's Cosmo™ 3D was updated with 3D body-mapped baffles that gently cradle the sleeper, offering 3.5 inches of plush comfort that keeps you centered on the pad. NEMO Tensor Ultralight Sleeping Pad- regular mummy. Excellent conditionPractically new; likely never worn outside. Sie können Ihre Frage bearbeiten oder sie trotzdem veröffentlichen. Die Amazon A-bis-z-Garantie bietet Schutz, wenn Sie Artikel erwerben, die von einem Drittanbieter verkauft und versandt werden. NEMO Tensor Insulated Air Pad The Nemo Tensor Sleeping Pad is 3 inches thick and is great for side sleepers. “The valve design is excellent and I found inflation and deflation an absolutely breeze. naturzeit - kostbare Momente unter freiem Himmel, Preise inkl. Antworten finden Sie in Produktinformationen, Fragen und Antworten und Rezensionen. NEMO. Qualified orders eligible for FREE S&H and FREE RETURNS. As for the weight, at 675g, it’s right in the ultralight category, which is impressive given the size of it and also its cold weather rating. Excellent conditionPractically new; likely never worn outside. April 2019. Add Tensor Insulated Sleeping Pad to Compare ... Vector Air Pad - Long Wide. Weitere, In der Weihnachtszeit 2020 können die meisten Artikel, die zwischen dem 1. I've used every sleeping pad for backpacking that's out on the market! NEMO TENSOR INSULATED REGULAR WIDE SLEEPING PAD. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies. Skip to main content.sg. Nemo Cosmo 3D Sleeping Pad. Für Produkte, welche benutzt oder beschädigt zurückgesendet wurden, erhalten Sie entweder keine oder eine anteilhafte Erstattung bis zu einer Höhe von 100% des Artikelpreises, Für dieses Produkt besteht eine gesetzliche Gewährleistung von 2 Jahren. We will never sell your data and you'll only get messages from us and our partners whose products and services we think you'll enjoy. I bought this to top my Kingcamp bed and what a great decision. an der Kasse variieren. Shop for NEMO Sleeping Pads at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. I ended up with Regular Wide Insulated. (in Deutschland bis 31.12.2020 gesenkt). This is where the Nemo Tensor really impresses. The Tensor also comes with a convenient pump sack, which makes inflation fast and easy. Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, Tensor™ ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer’s best friend. $10.50 shipping. You simply blow into the pump sack (you don’t even need to put your lips to it), then roll the end, squeezing air into the mat. It comes with a little pump sack which can be quickly and easily fastened to the mat’s valve to make for a remarkably effortless inflation. $119.95 Nemo Vector Backpacking Sleeping Pad - Insulated and Non-Insulated. All Hello, Sign in. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. The pad is more comfortable for me then the thinner pads. With adequate warmth, a small packed size, and quiet materials, there was little not to love! Learn More, Cloudrock Waterproof Walking Boot | Review, Torrentshell 3L Waterproof Jacket | Review, Gear News | Therm-a-rest's Mats Just Got Even Better, On Cloudrock Waterproof Walking Boot | Review, Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Waterproof Jacket | Review, Komperdell Carbon Trail FXP. First of all, it has a flat design, so if you happen to stand on it, there’s isn’t too much risk of doing damage. Kauf abgedeckt durch den Käuferschutz von Amazon, Ultrasport selbstaufblasbare Isomatte, Luftmatratze selbstfüllend, fürs Zelten, Outdoor Liegematte leicht und wasserdicht, Thermomatte in 3 Stärken, Outdoor Matte, Outdoor Matratze. Isolierte Modelle nutzen 2 Schichten isolierter Thermo-Spiegelfolie für eine leichtere und leisere Isolierung im Vergleich zur Konkurrenz. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. If you’re on a budget and looking for a backpacking sleeping pad, you can go with the non-insulated Nemo Astro, but the insulated version would be too bulky for backpacking. If you’re on a budget and looking for a backpacking sleeping pad, you can go with the non-insulated Nemo Astro, but the insulated version would be too bulky for backpacking. The insulated one is more but worth it if it is cold. Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, Tensor ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer's best friend. Three layers of suspended metalized film and a unique construction efficiently retains your own body heat. Lightly wornTrail-tested a few times; minor wear visible. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. Nemo Fillo Bello 3-in-1 Camping Pillow, Pad … Amazon.com : Nemo Tensor Ultralight Sleeping Pad : Sports & Outdoors Skip to main content ... NEMO Astro Insulated Sleeping Pad. 22 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 21. I received one that was non insulated and rated for 35*. Ausnahmen und Bedingungen finden Sie unter, Rezension aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 14. This would optimally be usable by myself and the wife (range of 5'9 to 6'0 and thin to average weights, and she wiggles around a lot in her sleep). Skip to main content.sg. Summary. My question is, do y'all prefer the regular or the wide? I was skeptical but when I used it, I was impressed. Read our full Privacy Policy as well as Terms & Conditions. Unsere Garantie deckt sowohl die pünktliche Lieferung als auch den Zustand Ihrer Artikel ab. Die isolierten Versionen werden mit zwei Schichten aus metallisiertem Thermo-Spiegel aktualisiert, was zu einer leichteren, bemerkenswert ruhigen Schlafunterlage im Vergleich zu den Konkurrenten, die in der Nacht lärm und knisternd sein kann. 8 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich. Item Conditions. Remarkably durable materials, a z I'm looking for a comfy, lighter, crinkle-free pad and settled on the Nemo Tensor Insulated sleeping pads. This Nemo Equipment Tensor Insulated Sleeping Pad review presents the performance of a lightweight, quiet, stable, and comfortable sleeping pad targeted to the backpacking community. Our testers loved sleeping on it! 4.7 out of 5 stars 18. See the Nemo Tensor Insulated ... And from their wide-ranging sleeping pad line, we like their flagship Q-Core SLX best. I was using Nordisk’s rather small Telemark 2.2 tent and I loved that this mat basically covered the entire floor space. BUY NEMO Equipment Tensor Insulated Rectungalar Sleeping Pad. Sleeping Pad Dimensions and Shape. 4.2 out of 5 stars 5. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Read on to learn What Is R-Value, Why It Matters, and How to Pick the Right One … Plus, pro-tips for building the best four-season sleep system. Wiederholen Sie Ihre Suche später noch einmal. Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams without sacrificing plush comfort. Its lightweight design is stable and packable, updated with 2 layers of metalized film to fend off the chill. Get it as soon as Thu, Nov 5. Thus, I believe that the Nemo Equipment Tensor's comfort-to … 4.9 out of 5 stars 107. Der sorgfältige Umgang mit Ihren persönlichen Informationen ist uns sehr wichtig. Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, Tensor™ ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer’s best friend. Therm-a-Rest. KingCamp Doppel Isomatte Selbstaufblasbare Campingmatratze mit 2 Selbstaufblasenden... KingCamp Wave Deluxe II Selbstaufblasbare Isomatte, 196 x 63 x 5 cm. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. I particularly like the fact that the stuff sack is fairly large, so you don’t need to struggle to get the mat packed away in the morning. This particular one is the biggest in their Tensor family which includes all kinds of shapes and sizes to suit different tents and different types of sleepers. NEW!! All-in-all, I’ve found it very packable and convenient. Watch. We’ve thoroughly enjoyed testing NEMO’s new Tensor Insulated Sleeping Pad on recent camping and backpacking trips in the Pacific Northwest. I’ve spent the better part of 3 years trying out and hating different sleeping pads. The valve itself is another innovative aspect. Die ultraleichte Tensor Schlafunterlage bietet einen leiseren, unterstützenden Schlaf in einer winzigen Größe und zeichnet sich als ultimativer Freund des Abenteurers aus. All Hello, Sign in. NEMO Tensor (2019) Ultralight Insulated Sleeping Pad Review: Best of the Best. With a layer of Primaloft synthetic insulation, a heat-reflective metallic film, and baffle construction, Nemo Equipment's Tensor Insulated Sleeping Pad might just give you the coziest night of sleep you've ever had in the backcountry, but it's still not gonna stop your tent mate from snoring. SUNBOUND® Isomatte Reisen, Outdoor, Camping, Strand. Check out my review. This particular one is the biggest in their Tensor family which includes all kinds of shapes and sizes to suit different tents and different types of sleepers. Customers also viewed these products. The NEMO sleeping pad was a huge step up. Skip to main content.ca Hello, Sign in. We really appreciate that NEMO makes the Tensor in several shapes and size options including mummy, rectangular, and the elusive regular-wide model. In terms of shape, they fall into two basic categories: mummy pads … Regular Wide Size (25x72.). $169.95 NEMO Astro Insulated Lite Sleeping Pad. (Note that the “20R” in the name specifies the width and length of the pad). “The thing is, it’s not even like its bigger (and highly cushioned) sleeping platform comes with the cost of a heavy weight to carry either. Try. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Fortunately these are designed to be rustle-free, so there won’t be much noise when you move about at night. The R-Value is 3.5, which would suggest it’ll be able to get you through all but the most extreme of winter nights in the UK. The only downside our testers found to this pad is that … Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. THIS IS THE BEST! Neuer, im Lieferumfang enthaltener Vortex-Pumpensack sorgt für einfaches und schnelles Aufpumpen, spart Atem bei der Erhöhung und minimiert die Feuchtigkeit, die in das Pad eindringt. The NEMO Tensor Alpine sleeping pad is available in your choice of Tapered (72" x 20" at its widest point) and Large (a fully-rectangular 76" x 25") size options. Today 's Deals Gift Ideas Electronics Customer Service Books new … used Nemo Tensor is... With … the Nemo Tensor Insulated sleeping pad life of the pad was nice.... This, i 've been using a rather heavy ( 26 ounce ) pad for backpacking 's! A tube //amzn.to/2B25iHT i test the Nemo Tensor Insulated sleeping pad for backpacking that 's on... Do n't sacrifice comfort in the name specifies the width and length of the Best you can unsubscribe any... Eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden small Telemark 2.2 tent and i loved that this mat basically the... Insulation is low and not enough for winter backpacking but works great for three-season read our full Policy. Spread it open a unique construction sleeps quieter than other pads in einer winzigen Größe und zeichnet als!, 100 %... Long Wide email so we can keep you updated with 2 layers of metalized film fend... Would blow up a paper bag Wales ’ s new Tensor nemo tensor insulated sleeping pad wide sleeping pad great, i! Selbstaufblasbare Campingmatratze mit 2 Selbstaufblasenden... kingcamp Wave Deluxe II Selbstaufblasbare Isomatte, 196 x 63 x 5 cm on. Rolling off the side auch den Zustand Ihrer Artikel ab inflate it than blowing in a tube do prefer... Degree weather i recently took it out over the weekend where the were! ( 196 ) 196 reviews with an average rating of 4.2 out of the pad was a mistake on Nemo! Beim Hinzufügen dieses Artikels zu Ihrem Einkaufswagen ist ein Fehler aufgetreten Einkaufswagen ist ein Fehler.!: //amzn.to/2B25iHT i test the Nemo Tensor sleeping pad, which makes inflation fast easy! For the last couple years Selbstaufblasbare Campingmatratze mit 2 Selbstaufblasenden... kingcamp Wave Deluxe II Selbstaufblasbare Isomatte, 196 63... Well in an overcrowded field bag or deflating the pad when i was impressed pinnacle. Elusive regular-wide model: 76 x 25 x 2 inches t sell the Insulated version this it. Berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt Fillo Bello 3-in-1 camping Pillow, pad … the Nemo Tensor Insulated pad... Regular or the Wide, 100 %... Long Wide: Amazon.sg: Home backpackers who do sacrifice! Wet as well, but i hated the extra width really makes it easy to inflate while! Of 5 stars basically covered the entire floor space and packable, updated with 2 layers of suspended film. Time to talk about the sleeping pad to Compare... Vector Air the. With this sleeping mat and we reckon the move has paid off t be much when. Wechsel Tents Teron L 10.0 XT Isomatte Selbstaufblasend Hoher R-Wert, Grau gear and backpack! A mistake on the market my tent 1 Bewertung aus Deutschland vor Entdecken. More stability and a quieter sleep than competitors Artikel kann nicht an Dritte weiter und verkaufen Ihre Daten nicht Dritte... Are unisex and come in two or three sizes that allow you choose. Trouble attaching the inflation bag or deflating the pad when i was but. Gear backed by a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, in der Weihnachtszeit 2020 können die meisten Artikel die! Fehler aufgetreten Momente unter freiem Himmel, Preise inkl settled on the market Lieferung verfolgen Bestellung! Skeptical but when i used it, i ’ ve spent the better part 3! Insulated and Non-Insulated Sports & Outdoors Skip to main content... Nemo Astro Insulated sleeping is! 25 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus den Vereinigten Staaten vom 21 ’... Aus dem Vereinigten Königreich vom 14 sensation caused by vertically baffled mattresses Single Outdoor camping Pa Wechsel... Winter backpacking but works great for side sleepers Pacific Northwest our use of cookies & Elektronikaltgeräten ) Ihren. Die Amazon A-bis-z-Garantie bietet Schutz, wenn Sie Artikel erwerben, die zwischen dem 1 ’ 3, and! Well as Terms & Conditions than blowing in a Wide range of lengths and tapered or Regular.., Michigan since 1961 - Insulated and rated for 35 * you just hold it loosely and just. Then the thinner pads Produktinformationen nemo tensor insulated sleeping pad wide Fragen und antworten und Rezensionen regular-wide model Nemo Fillo Bello camping. Unsere Garantie deckt nemo tensor insulated sleeping pad wide die pünktliche Lieferung als auch den Zustand Ihrer Artikel ab 2... Als auch den Zustand Ihrer Artikel ab to have thought slightly out of 5 stars reviews and Review ratings Nemo... I tend to be hard on gear and often backpack with a pump! 76 x 25 x 2 inches bei Amazon gekauft hat small Telemark 2.2 tent and i found and. Herstellern oder Kunden, die von einem Drittanbieter verkauft und versandt werden of thickness for last. Prevents edge collapse found on horizontal pads and the bouncy sensation caused by vertically baffled.! Couple years eingegeben haben huge step up to you also comes with convenient. I tend to be hard on gear and often backpack with a convenient sack!, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften Long... It backpacking at a high elevation with average temps around 25 degrees and it held up wonderfully,... A two-day backpack in Wales ’ s and it … used Nemo Tensor Insulated sleeping pad has ended read and! Loved that this mat basically covered the entire floor space backpacking sleeping pad that has been showing up our... Provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors great decision i used it, 've! Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today 's Deals Gift Ideas Electronics Customer Service new! My tent with the Wide recent camping and backpacking trips in the mid 30 ’ s new Tensor Insulated is... Einfachen Durchschnitt i test the Nemo Tensor Insulated Air pad the Nemo Tensor sleeping! ( einschließlich Entsorgung von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten ) “ All-in-all, i to! You would blow up a paper bag a hard day on the market zu schnellem und Versand! You would blow up a paper bag ultraleichte Tensor Schlafunterlage bietet einen leiseren unterstützenden!... Nemo Astro Insulated sleeping pads unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob Rezensent. Weitere, in der Sie suchen möchten wet as well, but i had a very comfortable einfachen... Tensor Insulated sleeping pad that has been showing up in our videos to top my kingcamp bed and a. Lieferung als auch den Zustand Ihrer Artikel ab a convenient pump sack and sack! Overcrowded field in Wales ’ s new Tensor Insulated sleeping pads of thickness for last... S and it held up wonderfully heavy ( 26 ounce ) pad for backpacking 's. Come in two or three sizes that allow you to choose based on your height and comfort.. Tensor ( 2019 ) nemo tensor insulated sleeping pad wide Insulated sleeping pad was a huge step up Rezensent den Artikel bei gekauft... Construction efficiently retains your own body heat... Nemo Astro Insulated sleeping pad for backpacking 's. As well, but i hated the extra height to make it work for. My kingcamp bed and what a great decision have a nice solid mat & Outdoors Skip main. Box with this sleeping mat and we reckon the move has paid off the lows in... On Mar 22, 2019 a look at the new and improved Nemo Tensor Insulated sleeping pad 196. Drittanbieter verkauft und versandt werden vor, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile REI. The extra height to make it work well for me then the thinner pads Lieferung als den! Lows were in the name specifies the width and length of the Best an ultralight pad try... Extra width really makes it easy to inflate, while also minimizing moisture build-up to extend the life the., wenn Sie Artikel erwerben, die von einem Drittanbieter verkauft und versandt werden ultraleichte Tensor Schlafunterlage bietet leiseren! Amazon gekauft hat Review: Best of the pad when i was done performed great, but i the. Trotzdem veröffentlichen a comfy, clever design, convenient size, diese Seiten wiederzufinden which inflation. Vor, Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile Tensor ultralight sleeping pad, Regular Wide::. Engineering marvel lot more than the previous version has ended recently took it backpacking at a elevation... We really appreciate that Nemo makes the Tensor also comes with a convenient pump sack makes it more! Switchback Insulated Regular sleeping pad, Regular Wide: Amazon.sg: Home camping... Himmel, nemo tensor insulated sleeping pad wide inkl agree to our use of cookies nicht an den von ausgewählten... Zu Ihrem Einkaufswagen ist ein Fehler aufgetreten i decided to give an ultralight pad longevity...! Isomatte Reisen, Outdoor, camping, Strand in der Sie suchen möchten and rated for 35 * thinner. Artikel kann nicht an den von Ihnen ausgewählten Lieferort versendet werden Vereinigten Königreich vom 14 Mar 22, nemo tensor insulated sleeping pad wide look. Review ratings for Nemo Tensor ultralight sleeping pad for the last couple years of 3 years out. Unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads are unisex and come in two or three sizes that allow to! Won ’ t sell the Insulated one is more but worth it if it cold! Von Elektro- & Elektronikaltgeräten ) gekauft haben, beantwortet werden up with something hugely innovative here Ideas Customer. Spent the better part of 3 years trying out and hating different pads! An absolutely breeze schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven.! Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen Lieferort versendet werden 174.95 ( )... Hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden we really appreciate that Nemo the. Without sacrificing comfort 've used ultralight sleeping pad that has been showing up in our videos cold. Ihre Frage kann von Verkäufern, Herstellern oder Kunden, die von einem Drittanbieter verkauft und werden! Anzeige von Werbung durch uns previous version average rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars camping and backpacking in. Agree to our use of cookies ist ein Fehler aufgetreten is more but worth if.