$. METALTECH 4" Casters (4-Pcs) Set Heavy Duty Scaffolding Wheels W/ Double-Lock. For the do-it-yourselfer's and the indoor painters, the MetalTech 4-Foot High Portable Basic Mini Scaffolding is the perfect go-to tool for your upcoming home projects. I see in your message that you need 1 1/4 in. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Free shipping for many … Our stores will remain open for your essential needs. Safety is key when working in heights. Metaltech Coupling Pin for Stacking Scaffold Frames / Contractor Series . Steel Mini Folding Scaffold Stepladder. $ 119. MetalTech M-MF7660PSK8 6.4x5 ft. Scaffold - 8 - Pack Ace Tool Price: $588.23 ...Please Call 877-783-8899 For Freight Cost MetalTech M-MFC51010A 10' x 10' Scaffold Double Lift New scaffolding used 2 times 6 - pieces Metaltech scaffold 5' 8 - cross braces 4 - heavy duty scaffolding wheels 3 - Metaltech aluminum platforms 10' long $1200 value if … Durable heavy-duty double locking wheels. Scaffold Caster Wheel (4-Pack) Brand New. Sale Clearance $ 109. x 7Ft., Model# M-MFS606084 by Metaltech 4.4 out of 5 stars 13. 8 % $. $67.49. Scaffold Caster Wheel (4-Pack) Brand New. Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. The capacity reduces to around 650 or 700 lbs with a second level. New 4- Metaltech 8 Inch Scaffolding Casters. to 71-1/8 in.. Over 30 adjustments give you precise control to prevent strain while working at elevated heights. Usually ships within 2 … and offer a double locking design for security. Holds up to 900 lb. Quality control, testing procedures, precision of the welding process, correct installation are key when assembling a scaffold … If your business frequently uses scaffolding for work, let Scaffold Mart provide you with the caster wheels needed to get the job done. Save 47%. Scaffold Scaffolding Casters 8" x 2" Set of 4 Locking Polyurethane Wheel Swivel. Free shipping . Metaltech scaffolding systems and accessories are built to help make your work easier and safer. Scaffolding Caster Wheel offers a heavy-duty, double locking design that supports up to 750 lbs. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. It is a six-foot Baker Scaffold, a garage Storage Unit, a Utility Cart and a Mobile Workbench … Durable heavy-duty double locking wheels. Free shipping . Metaltech | Scaffolding . A scaffolding can support heavy loads but requires a solid foundation. Smooth rolling casters. The shaft is 1.375 or 1 3/8 inches. … Scaffold Caster Wheels support up to 750 lbs. METALTECH Scaffold - Steel Scaffolding 30 x 60 in: we've got it. They fit even the old scaffolding that I had. Scaffold Caster Wheel (4-Pack) C $153.71. x 5Ft. I purchased approximately 1-1.5 years ago for $179.99 each. The quality is good, though it is made in China. The mission of Metaltech is to provide our customers with safe, reliable innovative products thereby help making your work easier and faster to execute. I have only used for interior use on a new build and these scaffolds are great. MetalTech's heavy-duty 8 in. Compare; Find My Store. Avanti Pro PBD045063101F at $18.90. These rolled great on wooden floors. 4-1/2 in. … Need Help? Safety is key when working in heights. great casters; I ended up returning them only because the design changed on our table and they were too big. We strive to constantly offer a world class service, … Quality control, testing procedures, precision of the welding process, correct installation are key when assembling a scaffold … Probably not going to work. Save To List . For the do-it-yourselfer's and the indoor painters, the MetalTech 6-Foot High Portable Jobsite Series Baker Scaffolding is the perfect go-to tool for your upcoming home projects.This Jobsite Series Baker folding steel scaffold platform is a great solution for a mobile work surface. 5 watchers. Set of 4 Heavy Duty Scaffold Caster Double Locking Brake 600 pounds capacity per caster. The MetalTech 4 in. Caster for Jobsite Series 6 ft. Baker Scaffold, Saferstack 5 ft. x 5 ft. x 7 ft. Scaffold Set. Compare; Find My Store. caster with lock offers a heavy-duty, double-locking caster wheel. Total Revenue: US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million. square tube steel construction with a yellow poly powder-coat finish, 5in. Warrior. Watch out for floor vents. Price $42.08. The brake locks both the steering and rolling. From United States. Great for painting, cleaning gutters, etc. Compare to. Metal Grinding/Cut off/Flap Wheel Assorted Set 10 Pc. MetalTech 8 in. We strive to constantly offer a world class service, … MetalTech's heavy-duty 8-inch Scaffold Caster Wheels support up to 750 lbs. Thank you for order and appreciate it. 00. Model #I-IMCNT. They fit even the old scaffolding that I had.... 1/8 in Zinc Plated Steel Pegboard Hook Assortment Kit (32-Piece), 20-Volt MAX XR Lithium-Ion Cordless Brushless Router (Tool-Only). Metaltech scaffolding systems and accessories are built to help make your work easier and safer. Is that an absolute? Metaltech. ... "Easy Glide" Wheels - Pack of 2. Worked out wonderfully. Scaffolding can support heavy loads but requires a solid foundation; when the scaffolding is assembled on a concrete floor, wheels or base plates are recommended. Compare; Find My Store. This basic mini folding steel … Mobility is a big part of scaffoldings. Designed to prevent damage to floor surfaces, the smooth rolling caster is non-marking and easily roll over extension cords for safe, convenient use around the jobsite. On the website or app it will give you shipping times and shipping options. and offer a double locking design for security. for pricing and availability. double locking casters and … Local store prices may vary from those displayed. A set of 4 Scaffolding 8" Polyurethane Rubber Caster Wheel … Easy on, easy off. Take advantage of unbeatable inventory and prices from Quebec's expert in construction & renovation. Metaltech. Country/Region: China. I measured with a tape measure and got either 1 1/4 or 1 5/16 in. N. Phoenix, ARIZONA Mini Scaffold scaffolding 500 lbs Capacity w/ Wheels#SC-4 This item is in Good Physical C ondition PLEASE view Pictures! Metaltech Saferstack 12' 8"H x 5'D x 7'W 2-Story Rolling Scaffold Tower with Aluminum and 5/8" Plywood Deck and Hollow Screw Jacks $1,098.35 The MetalTech Saferstack 2-Story Rolling Scaffold Tower offers a complete scaffold set reaching two sections high with safety guardrails, platform, casters, and leveling jacks. Durable, Good Size & Weight, locks steering and rolling. Filter By: Customer Rating (1) Not Yet Rated (1) Sort By: Compare. Model #M-MLA13. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. The top-selling MetalTech scaffolding product is the MetalTech 4 ft. x 4 ft. x 2 ft. Mini Rolling … Manufacturer Model No. All Rights Reserved. 16 product ratings - MetalTech Scaffolding Leveling Jack Set Steel Plate Base Adjustable Screw 8 Pack Just the grease fitting are not that good but for the price is not to bad, Cast iron hub with grease fitting adapter for easy maintenance. Item #368746. This set comes complete with locking pins to secure the casters to the frame leg and to the outrigger. Metaltech. Condition is New. 4.5 out of 5 stars MetalTech' s heavy-duty 8 in. $54.47. Looking for METALTECH Scaffold Caster (20TN20)? PROSOURCE YH-CS001 MintCraft Pro Caster for 8795478 Scaffold 4.0 out of 5 stars 6. and offer a double locking design for security. All MetalTech scaffolding can be shipped to you at home. You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. For these casters the app tells me they can be shipped to arrive at my house by June fifth. https://www.1800ladders.com/metaltech-scaffolding-jobsite-series-6-baker-scaffold• Robust steel structure made out of 1.75 in. Scaffolding can support heavy loads but requires a solid foundation, when the scaffolding is assembled on a concrete floor, wheels or base plates are recommended. Shop metaltech 10-ft x 10-in rolling 750 lbs. BestEquip Scaffolding Wheels Set of 4, 8" - Scaffolding Casters Heavy Duty, 4400 Lbs Per Set - Locking Stem Casters with Brake, Red Polyurethane - Replacement for Scaffold, Shelves, Workbench 4.7 out of … A set of 4 Scaffolding 8" Polyurethane Rubber Caster Wheel with Double Locking . Ships in 1-2 days. Meets ANSI, OSHA and CSA standards for safety, 5 in. There are two zerk grease fittings, one for the rotation/pivot of the wheel, and one for the wheel bearing for rolling. 2 product ratings - MetalTech 8 in. Looking for METALTECH Scaffold, Aluminum, 11-3/4 in to 6 ft Platform Height, 6 ft Overall Height, 700 lb Load Capacity (38HT56)? Metaltech. to 71-1/8 in. MetalTech 8 in. Design for indoor use. Metal Grinding/Cut off/Flap Wheel Assorted Set 10 Pc. Top 3 Markets: LeakSeal Clear Flexible Rubber Coating Spray Paint-265495. All Rights Reserved. Due to increased demand, it may take us a little longer to get your order ready. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & … We strive to constantly offer a world class service, … Main Products: caster wheels,Medical casters,Industrial casters,Heavy duty casters,Light duty casters. It comes with a locking pin to secure the caster to the frame leg and to the outrigger. It comes with 1 caster with locking pin in a set. Heavy duty welded steel construction Find Scaffolding at lowest price guarantee. 2 Items. A Set of 4 Wheel 8" Caster with Cast Iron Hub 1 3/8" Caster Wheel With 2 Lock-in Brakes Scaffolding Rolling Tower CBM1290 4.7 out of 5 stars 61. Warrior. Easy on, easy off. Set of 4 RK Scaffold 8"x2" Black Rubber Mold-on Steel Caster Wheel with Brake 4.7 out of 5 stars 44. Grainger's got your back. It works good as fast good service. Model #I-IMCNT. Four locking casters for safety and stability. 1. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. Save. The new ScaffoldBench™ by Metaltech is the only product of its kind on the market today. Scaffolding Caster Wheel… Metaltech scaffolding systems and accessories are built to help make your work easier and safer. The Metaltech ScaffoldBench is a multipurpose jobsite or garage unit that can shift between four different modes – scaffolding, storage, a utility cart, or a workbench. Free shipping. On the app the shipping timeframe is on the add-to-cart button. Shop metaltech 10-ft x 10-in rolling 750 lbs. Price $42.08. Steel Mini Folding Scaffold Stepladder. This locking coupling pin device is a mandatory item for stacking scaffolding … Savings: $29.32. Given that it is so heavy, the ability to move it provides convenience that is otherwise not offered to a lot of contractors. MetalTech M-MW71016 Scaffold Wagon with 16” Wheels DIMENSIONS ADJUSTABLE 7 - 10 FT CAPACITY 1,800 LB WEIGHT 184 LB FINISH POWDER … Quality control, testing procedures, precision of the welding process, correct installation are key when assembling a scaffold structure to … I would assume those ratings are usable Capfor the casters although they may not be the limited factor. Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books Home Gift Ideas New Releases Computers Gift Cards Sell If the scaffolding is assembled along an external wall, adjustable leveling jacks nailed on beams are advised. Free shipping. Metaltech Scaffolding Caster Wheel Heavy Duty ,Rubber With Casting Iron Wheel 6" and 8" for Scaffold. MetalTech M-MW71026 MetalTech MetalTechP. 1. Search Results For "Scaffold Wheel" 295 Items. $90.00. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when … on level, hard ground (preferably cement). Save. 4.0 out of 5 stars. Buy More, Save More. Quality control, testing procedures, precisi 8x2. Shop METALTECH Scaffolding Accessories - Casters at TENAQUIP ... METALTECH. Grainger's got your back. Scaffolding Accessories - Casters Model: MF724. Item# 60467 Quick Info. The MetalTech 5 in. 1 offer from CDN$999.99. Item #395579. Yes this is the right replacement part for the I-CISCAS model scaffold. Metaltech scaffolding systems and accessories are built to help make your work easier and safer. 0.188-ft x 4-ft x 0.25-in Steel Scaffold Stage. MetalTech 8 in. 8 inch caster wheel enables you to easily move scaffolding exactly where you need it and locks into place for optimum stability and reliability. 4 pcs STEEL Scaffold Caster 8" x 2" Red Wheels, Brakes 1-3/8" Stem 4400 lbs. Need Help? I could grab the joists or rafters overhead and pull myself to wherever I wanted to go. Design is much like a shopping cart wheel, but much heavier and much smoother operating. This auction Package will include: ~ Mini Scaffold scaffolding 500 lbs Capacity w/ Wheels#SC-4. Free shipping . I'm using these on my convertible dolly. These caster wheels have been working great under my double high (10 ft.) 5' x 7' scaffolding. :). 99. Scaffolding Accessories - Casters. Best bet would be take the wheels off and set the scaffolding on 2" lumber. The mission of Metaltech is to provide our customers with safe, reliable innovative products thereby help making your work easier and faster to execute. Sale Price: $109.96 . Description This Metaltech 6' Baker-Style Utility Scaffolding features rugged 1 1/2in. Easy online ordering for the ones who get it done along with 24/7 customer service, free technical support & more. 99. LOCAL Pick-Up ONLY in Phoenix. 0.188-ft x 4-ft x 0.25-in Steel Scaffold … BestEquip Scaffolding Wheels Set of 4, 8" - Scaffolding Casters Heavy Duty, 4400 Lbs Per Set - Locking Stem Casters with Brake, Red Polyurethane - Replacement for Scaffold, Shelves, Workbench ... Metaltech M-MBC8 8 in. Only 2 left. I always use screw jacks when going higher, or on uneven ground. 4-1/2 in. square legs in a round hole (did not work), Smooth rolling casters. MetalTech' s heavy-duty 8 in. 1 1/4 inch stem and 3/8 inch hole, standard lock pin. 8x2 The MetalTech 5 in. Looking for METALTECH Scaffold Caster (20TN20)? Sort By Featured. Some things not mentioned: The scaffold will be raised by 9" when you use this wheel. Metal tech scaffold. Get the Metaltech 4 Pack Scaffold Outriggers, with Casters at your local Home Hardware store. for pricing and availability. Buy It Now +C $25.45 shipping. Wild Bird Suet-CS12501, Buy Drive Nitro Euro Style Red 4-Wheel Rollator Walker-RTL10266, Buy Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 11 oz. Compare; Find My Store. Scaffold Caster Wheel (4-Pack) C $153.71. The MetalTech 8 in. Hi Oscar. What is the top-selling MetalTech scaffolding product? Shop Ace Tool and Save Today! Stem length is 4 inches, stem diameter is 1 3/8 inches, Pin hole diameter is 3/8 inch and the center line of the pin hole is 1 5/8 inches down from the top of the stem and/or 2 5/8 inches up from the swivel plate. These caster wheels have been working great under my double high (10 ft.) 5' x 7' scaffolding. Sort By Featured. for pricing and availability. Built strong and solid to last long, Metaltech products are designed to help you get the job done safely and professionally. Quantity: remove_circle Please enter a product quantity above 0 add_circle. Four locking … 4 pcs Scaffold Caster 8" x 2" Red PU Wheel Locking Brake 1-1/4" Stem 3800 lbs. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. We strive to constantly offer a world class service, … for pricing and availability. 5" Swivel Caster With Dual Locking Scaffolding … casters with lock (4-pack) | metaltech set heavy duty scaffolding wheels. Buy It Now +C $25.45 shipping. METALTECH 4" Casters (4-Pcs) Set Heavy Duty Scaffolding Wheels W/ Double-Lock. Shop Metaltech 8" Cast Iron and Rubber Scaffold Caster Wheel at Lowe's Canada online store. Only 1 left! Scaffold Casters and Wheels: Sort By: Page of 1 : 8" Scaffold Caster with Foot Brake - 2400 Lbs Cap. When the scaffolding is assembled on concrete floor, wheels or base plates are recommended. 4.0 out of 5 stars. Hi Hard2Please, thank you for your question. Price $624.00. Grainger's got your back. Metaltech Heavy-Duty 8in. Safety is key when working in heights. Designed to prevent damage to floor surfaces, the smooth rolling caster is non-marking and easily roll over extension cords for safe, convenient use around the jobsite. It comes with a locking pin to secure the caster to the frame leg and to the outrigger. AZ PLEASE READ ENTIRE LISTING You are considering a USED- LOCAL Pick-Up ONLY. 12 months manufacture defect limited parts / No labor. © 2000-2020 Home Depot Product Authority, LLC. caster with lock offers a heavy-duty, double-locking caster wheel. I can move the scaffolding easily and the wheel locks hold well when I'm in position and ready to start working. Metaltech | Scaffolding . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Metaltech 4" Casters With Double-lock Heavy Duty Scaffolding Wheels 4 PC Set at the best online prices at eBay! Item #395579. I am only given one shipping option, but I live in the sticks so I'd expect your shipping options and speed to be a little better. Scaffold Caster Wheels support up to 750 lbs. CDN$460.64. Scaffold Caster Wheel (4-Pack) $116.39. Scaffolding can support heavy loads but requires a solid foundation, when the scaffolding is assembled on a concrete floor, wheels or base plates are recommended. … Count on Metaltech to bring you the strongest products in scaffolding, such as this durable coupling pin with 1 inch collar for stacking frames. : M-MBC8 $44.20 / Each. This heavy-duty portable scaffold has a two-stage height adjustment from 28 in. 750 pound load capacity you are buying all 4 ... 4 pcs STEEL Scaffold Caster 8" x 2" Red Wheels, Brakes 1-3/8" Stem 4400 lbs. It is an innovative multiple-purpose four-in-one unit with many uses on the job site and in the home garage. The mission of Metaltech is to provide our customers with safe, reliable innovative products thereby help making your work easier and faster to execute. Add to Cart. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). Our Price: $139.28 . 5 watchers. Platform height adjusts from 28 in. From United States. to 71-1/8 in.. Over 30 adjustments give you precise control to prevent strain while working at elevated heights. 2 product ratings - MetalTech 8 in. Casters with Lock (4-Pack) offer four heavy-duty, double-locking caster wheels. $64.62. This heavy-duty portable scaffold has a two-stage height adjustment from 28 in. Inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day; therefore, the quantity shown may not be available when you get to the store. 1 offer from CDN$348.72. Scaffold Caster Wheels support up to 750 lbs. 8" Scaffold Caster with Foot Brake - 600 Lbs Cap. 12 months manufacture defect limited parts / No labor. and offer a double locking design for security. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. $ 9 99. Buy online and get Free Shipping to any Home location! square tubing and a 0.625 in. These are the same casters that come with a one level scaffolding unit rated at 1,000 lbs. Shipped with USPS Parcel Select Ground. It works good as fast good service. Capacity. Heavy-duty caster attach to frame leg and outrigger to mobilize your scaffolding unit, Compatible with Jobsite series baker scaffold I-CISC and I-CISCAS, Meets ANSI, OSHA and CSA standards for safety, Locking pins secure casters to frame leg and outrigger, Safeclimb 6 ft. x 6 ft. x 2-1/2 ft. Baker Style Scaffold 1100 lbs. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. $10. I would not recommend using scaffolding with wheels on grass or gravel without plywood or something similar under the wheels. Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. 4 in. metaltech scaffold wheels. Thank you for... Buy C & S Products High Energy 0.7 lb. Add to Cart Add to My List. METALTECH 8" Scaffold Caster Wheel - with Double Brake + Cast Iron & Rubber Item: # 5436-247 ; Model: # M-MBC8; clear. Safety is key when working in heights. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts). The mission of Metaltech is to provide our customers with safe, reliable innovative products thereby help making your work easier and faster to execute. Metaltech SAFERSTACK Single Lift Scaffold Set - 5Ft. Provides solid support for up to 750 lbs. Scaffold Caster with Foot Brake — 4-Pk., Model# M-MBC8K4 Reg. Revenue: us $ 2.5 Million Hardware store - Pack of 2: Prices, promotions, and. Duty Scaffold Caster Wheel ( 4-Pack ) C $ 153.71 to last long, Products. Work, let Scaffold Mart provide you with the Caster to the leg... Stops Rust 11 oz top 3 Markets: Shop metaltech scaffolding systems and accessories are built to help you the! Metaltech Products are designed to help make your work easier and safer Nitro Euro Style 4-Wheel! Mobile Workbench … metaltech Coupling pin for Stacking Scaffold Frames / Contractor Series 4 Scaffold. Procedures, precisi https: //www.1800ladders.com/metaltech-scaffolding-jobsite-series-6-baker-scaffold• Robust steel structure made out of 1.75 in 8795478 Scaffold 4.0 of... Caster 8 '' Cast Iron and Rubber Scaffold Caster wheels have been working great under my double high ( ft.. 4 Pack Scaffold Outriggers, with casters at TENAQUIP... metaltech 8.... A new build and these scaffolds are great Cast Iron and Rubber Scaffold Caster double locking Brake ''... By store and online supports up to 750 lbs by June fifth an innovative multiple-purpose four-in-one unit with many on! Floor, wheels or base plates are recommended our table and they were too big lot contractors. Caster to the frame leg and to the frame leg and to the frame leg and the..., testing procedures, precisi https: //www.1800ladders.com/metaltech-scaffolding-jobsite-series-6-baker-scaffold• Robust steel structure made out of 5 stars 13 Utility features. The rotation/pivot of the Wheel bearing for rolling, or on uneven ground and.. At my house by June fifth needed to get your order ready good Size & Weight, steering! ' Baker-Style Utility scaffolding features rugged 1 1/2in may vary by store and online,! May take us a little longer to get your order ready yellow poly powder-coat,. Or gravel without plywood or something similar under the wheels for rolling this basic mini folding …. Build and these scaffolds are great supports up to 750 lbs, standard lock pin: us $ Million..., though it is made in China, let Scaffold Mart provide you with the Caster wheels Medical. Done safely and professionally to wherever metal tech scaffold wheels wanted to go ) 5 ' x '! Accessories are built to help make your work easier and safer when going higher or! Rugged 1 1/2in quantity: remove_circle please enter in your message that you 1... I wanted to go i always use screw jacks when going higher, or on ground... Lbs with a one level scaffolding unit rated at 1,000 lbs Caster for 8795478 Scaffold 4.0 out of 5 13! Wheels W/ Double-Lock, though it is an innovative multiple-purpose four-in-one unit with uses. A one level scaffolding unit rated at 1,000 lbs portable Scaffold has a height. — 4-Pk., Model # M-MFS606084 by metaltech 4.4 out of 5 stars 13 ) offer four heavy-duty double-locking! A two-stage height adjustment from 28 in much like a shopping Cart Wheel, but much heavier and much operating...: Sort by: Compare app it will give you precise control prevent... Much heavier and much smoother operating 1: 8 '' x 2 '' lumber Prices from 's...: remove_circle please enter a product quantity above 0 add_circle stars 44 and set the scaffolding easily the!: the Scaffold will be raised by 9 '' when you use this Wheel up returning them only because design. Casters that come with a one level scaffolding unit rated at 1,000 lbs replacement for! Plywood or something similar under the wheels solid foundation your email address in the following format: @! Locking casters and … Looking for metaltech Scaffold Caster ( 20TN20 ) a world service... Constantly offer a world class service, … Shop metaltech scaffolding accessories - casters at your local Home Hardware.! Weight, metal tech scaffold wheels steering and rolling Duty scaffolding wheels W/ Double-Lock only the..., good Size & Weight, locks steering and rolling ( 10 ft. ) '! They can be shipped to arrive at my house by June fifth at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337,! Only used for interior use on a new build and these scaffolds are.! Red PU Wheel locking Brake 600 pounds capacity per Caster 1/4 inch and...: 8 '' x2 '' Black Rubber Mold-on steel Caster Wheel unit rated at 1,000 lbs inch and! Out of 1.75 in you shipping times and shipping options Brake 1-1/4 '' stem 3800 lbs locking Polyurethane Wheel.! Bet would be take the wheels with Dual locking scaffolding … metaltech 8 '' for Scaffold Walker-RTL10266, Buy Nitro! On grass or gravel without plywood or something similar under the wheels off and set the on. Uses scaffolding for work, let Scaffold Mart provide you with the Caster to the outrigger part! Hold well when i 'm in position and ready to start working 20TN20 ) 24/7 customer,... Rubber with Casting Iron Wheel 6 '' and 8 '' Scaffold Caster Wheel offers a,! Jobsite Series 6 ft. Baker Scaffold, a Utility Cart and a Mobile Workbench … metaltech 8 '' Polyurethane Caster... Scaffold Mart provide you with the Caster wheels needed to get the metaltech 4 '' casters 4-Pcs. For many … this heavy-duty portable Scaffold has a two-stage height adjustment from 28 in or overhead! Please READ ENTIRE LISTING you are considering a USED- local Pick-Up only at my house by June fifth 750... '' Swivel Caster with Foot Brake - 2400 lbs Cap old scaffolding i. Ft. ) 5 ' x 7 ' scaffolding '' for Scaffold floor, wheels or base are. Baker Scaffold, a Utility Cart and a Mobile Workbench … metaltech Coupling pin for Stacking Scaffold /... Can move the scaffolding is assembled along an external wall, adjustable leveling jacks nailed on are. Needed to get the job done safely and professionally ) Sort by: Rating! Scaffolding unit rated at 1,000 lbs Brake - 600 lbs Cap $ 2.5 Million each! Meets ANSI, OSHA and CSA standards for safety, 5 in is an innovative multiple-purpose four-in-one unit with uses... Wheel bearing for rolling, good Size & metal tech scaffold wheels, locks steering and rolling the! Stem and 3/8 inch hole, standard lock pin scaffolding easily and Wheel. Times and shipping options and they were too big those ratings are usable Capfor the to! Availability may vary by store and online are built to help make your work and... '' Black Rubber Mold-on steel Caster Wheel at Lowe 's Canada online store to the leg. ) C $ 153.71 Scaffold 4.0 out of 5 stars 13 made out of 5 stars.! Are designed to help make your work easier and safer will give you shipping times and shipping options with Caster! This auction Package will include: ~ mini Scaffold scaffolding casters 8 '' Polyurethane Rubber Caster Wheel Heavy Duty wheels. Pack of 2 these scaffolds are great 1: 8 '' Cast Iron and Rubber Scaffold Caster Wheel with locking. On 2 '' Red PU Wheel locking Brake 1-1/4 '' stem 3800 lbs and myself... Local Home Hardware store Size & Weight, locks steering and rolling Mold-on steel Caster Wheel Heavy Duty scaffolding.... ) | metaltech set Heavy Duty casters, Light Duty casters, Light Duty casters, Industrial,. It is a six-foot Baker Scaffold, a Utility Cart and a Workbench! Will remain open for your essential needs lock pin pin to secure the Caster the. Rk Scaffold 8 '' Scaffold Caster wheels have been working great under my double high ( 10 ). The casters to the outrigger the Scaffold will be raised by 9 when. 1: 8 '' Polyurethane Rubber Caster Wheel us a little longer to get job. And much smoother operating scaffolding on 2 '' lumber a shopping Cart Wheel, but much and... ( 1-800-466-3337 ), Smooth rolling casters Utility Cart and a Mobile Workbench … metaltech 8 '' Cast Iron Rubber... Robust steel structure made out of 5 stars 13 hold well when i 'm in and! Take advantage of unbeatable inventory and Prices from Quebec 's expert in construction &.! Would assume those ratings are usable Capfor the casters although they may not be the limited factor measure and either... Products high Energy 0.7 lb adjustments give you precise control to prevent strain while at... 10 ft. ) 5 ' x 7 ' scaffolding Duty casters, Industrial casters, Light Duty,... Supports up to 750 lbs work easier and safer Stops Rust 11 oz for. Drive Nitro Euro Style Red 4-Wheel Rollator Walker-RTL10266, Buy Rust-Oleum Stops Rust 11 oz 4-Pack ) | metaltech Heavy..., a Utility Cart and a Mobile Workbench … metaltech Coupling pin for Stacking Scaffold /. X 10-in rolling 750 lbs ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your email in... Duty scaffolding wheels, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online Drive Nitro Style. Support & more '' x 2 '' set of 4 RK Scaffold 8 x. `` Scaffold Wheel '' 295 Items it comes with a locking pin to secure the Caster to outrigger. Metaltech 's heavy-duty 8-inch Scaffold Caster with Foot Brake — 4-Pk., #... A solid foundation were too big I-CISCAS Model Scaffold work easier and safer ~ mini Scaffold scaffolding casters 8 Scaffold... Not mentioned: the Scaffold will be raised by 9 '' when you use this Wheel Scaffold a... Usable Capfor the casters although they may not be the limited factor Caster Wheel … Looking for metaltech Caster... — 4-Pk., Model # M-MFS606084 by metaltech 4.4 out of 1.75 in 2400 lbs Cap online! Main Products: Caster wheels needed to get the job site and the. Timeframe is on the add-to-cart button is made in China, Model # M-MFS606084 by metaltech 4.4 of! Joists or rafters overhead and pull myself to wherever i wanted to go please call us at: (!