Please try again later. Weight : 165g A division of Kiss Products, Inc. is the salon quality hair care and color brand created to bring the salon home. Please try your search again later. Kiss Express Color Kit #K69Set Midnight Blue, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. heyyyy yawwww this kit was super... idk watch the video to find out my hinest review on kiss express color with longqi beauty hair! Express Color Kit Express Complete Hair Color Kit comes with everything you need to With two of the most praised hair color lines, KISS COLORS offers a broad selection of highly pigmented semi-permanent colors to style the trendiest looks and KISS … Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Ada's Cafe shutters for now, adding to nonprofit's troubles. Kiss Express Color Kit #K69Set Midnight Blue by Kiss. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Ideal for use after bleaching to enhance the tone of natural hair color … You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Please try again. 100% Kanekalon $29.00. Super Light Spectra EZ BRAID "Original Antibacterial Braid" 20" Pre-Stretched for Professional Braid Natural Looking Ends Use to Hot Water Set Easy Lock for Braiding Tangle Free Soft & Wearable Itch Free... X-PRESSION 3X Ultra Pre-Stretched Braid 52" Shopbeautydepot.com carries the ENTIRE LINE of COLORS for the 3X X-Pression 52" pre-stretched braids! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Shake well and apply a generous amount of KISS Express color onto towel-dried hair. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Kiss Express Color has 24 vivid and long-lasting intermixable colors. & privacy policy, Due to COVID-19, some routes are experiencing shipping delays. Natural Instincts Clairol Crema Keratina Hair Color - 2BB Blue Black - 1 kit (113) Clairol. This item: Kiss Express Semi-Permanent Hair Color 100mL (3.5 US fl.oz) (1 Count, Black) $6.99 ($2.00 / 1 Fl Oz) Cordless Airbrush, Airbrush Kit,Portable Handheld Airbrush Gun for Makeup, Cake Decoration, Model… $59.99 KISS Express Color … Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Sold by Bell'Angelo and ships from Amazon … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Vivid and bright semi-permanent hair color will … Kiss Express Color has 35 vivid and long-lasting intermixable colors. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Kiss Express Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Black K98 3.5 oz - Kiss Express Color Semi Permanent Hair Color Black K98 3.5 oz Excellent color enhancement to your natural hair color that's gentle enough to use after relaxer. $7.92 - $8.75. DESCRIPTION KISS Express Color Semi-Permanent Hair Color has 35 vivid and long-lasting intermixable colors. Price: $6.99 + $7.99 shipping: Item is returnable in 30 days and restocking fee may apply You may be charged a restocking … Kiss Express Semi Permanent Hair Color 3.5 oz. Every time my hair got wet my clothes were ruined. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2016. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Kiss Express Color Kit - #K69Set Midnight Blue. Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #192 Pink Petal 4 Ounce (118ml), Adore Semi-permanent Haircolor #196 Sky Blue 4oz, 4 Oz. Please try again. Hair Color. Express Color comes in 23 vibrant natural and fashion colors and each color is intermixable for creating unlimited custom colors. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Clairol Natural Instincts Crema Keratina Hair Color Light Chocolate Brown 6BZ Hazelnut Creme 1 Kit (202) Ion. Directions: Shampoo hair to rinse out oil and dirt. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Hair Color. With 24 vivid, inter-mixable colors to choose from, you'll get superior gray coverage that lasts. Schwarzkopf Keratin Color, Color & Moisture Permanent Hair Color Cream, 1.0 Jet Bla... Clairol Professional Texture and Tones Permanent Hair Color, Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink Hair Color - Amplified, Naturcolor 10N Chamomile Blonde Hair Dyes, 4 Ounce. $9.00. Freshly relaxed hair may need less processing time. I found that the color stained everything my hands my neck. my clothes. Reviewed in the United States on December 2, 2015. Kiss Express Color Kit #K63Set Intense Purple by Kiss. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2016. Perfect for use after bleaching, to enhance the tone of natural hair color or blend gray hairs. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. With two of the most praised hair color lines, KISS COLORS offers a broad selection of highly pigmented semi-permanent colors to style the trendiest looks and KISS … All Rights Reserved, KISS: Express Color Semi-Permanent Hair Color, X-Pression: 3X Ultra Pre-Stretched Braid 52". There was a problem completing your request. I bought this hair color in purple but i love the color it turned into. Kiss Express Color Kit #K63Set Intense Purple 1.8 out of 5 stars 4. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Kiss Express Color Complete Hair Color Kit gives a fragrant bleaching experience that keeps you free from the heavy peroxide smell, and yet very powerful. The box cost me $7.49 and I got it from my local beauty supply store. A division of Kiss Products, Inc. is the salon quality hair care and color brand created to bring the salon home. Kiss Colors Express Color Semi-Permanent Hair Color 3.5 oz, Shiny, bright, & vivid color, Excellent gray coverage, No Ammonia / No Peroxide, ebonyline.com Price: $14.97 & FREE Shipping: Item is returnable in 30 days and restocking fee may apply You may be charged a restocking … There was a problem adding this item to Cart. and one stain cleaser for easy stain removal. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Kiss Express Color has 24 vivid and long-lasting intermixable colors. ... Start your review of Kiss Express … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Unable to add item to List. This classic braid now comes in a pre-stretched fiber and in... Xpression 100% Kanekalon Braid  Hot Water to Use Color was cute, but it runs everywhere. Kiss Express Color has 24 vivid and long-lasting intermixable colors. Xpression: 100% Kanekalon Braid SPECIAL COLORS. No … Perfect for use after bleaching, to enhance the tone of natural hair color or blend gray hairs. Kiss Express Color Kit #K69Set Midnight Blue 1.5 out of 5 stars 3. Address: 3000 Dunn Ave Suite 52, Jacksonville, FL 32218, United States of America, Hours: Monday - Friday from 10 am to 5 pm EST, By subsribe, you accept the terms I tried shampooing my hair 3 in hopes that I would stop bleed however I am still experiencing bleeding. Perfect for use after bleaching, to enhance the tone of natural hair color … Apply protective cream/petroleum jelly along the hairline. For our Covid-19 Policies & Faqs please. Gray hair may need 5 to 10 more minutes. Not … Not intended for lightening hair color. Spetra EZ BRAID "Original Antibacterial Braid 26" EZBRAID PROFESSIONAL is newly made specialized braid for easy braiding with professional looks. Kiss Express Color has 35 vivid and long-lasting intermixable colors. Rinse thoroughly. Kiss Express Color … 1.8 out of 5 stars 4 ratings. Express Color … Express Complete Hair Color Kit comes with everything you need to bleach your hair at home! Kiss Express Color #K65 Semi- Permanent Purple Rage 3.5 oz. Process for 25 minutes. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Mysteek Color Pop Temporary Hair Color for Dark Hair or Light Hair, Natural Hair Co... Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #112 Indigo Blue 4 Ounce (118ml), Kiss Express Color #K75 Semi-Permanent Cinnamon 3.5 Ounce (100ml), Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor #163 Green Apple 4 Ounce (118ml). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Kiss Express Color Permanent Powder Hair Kit is a perfect solution for covering your gray hair; whether your hair is chemically treated or natural, it will give you the vibrant color that is true to life. This item: Kiss Express Semi-Permanent Hair Color 100mL (3.5 US fl.oz) (1 Count, Darkest Brown) $6.70 ($1.91 / 1 Fl Oz) Only 14 left in stock - order soon. Flame Retardant Fiber Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Email to friends Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Tangle Free Each kit comes with all the tools you need for the bleach process. Kiss Tintation Semi-Permanent Hair Color 5 Ounce, T001 (Clear) 3.8 out of 5 stars 275. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Bobbi Boss Nu Locs 14" The BOBBI BOSS® Nu Locs™ are an easy to install pre-looped Crochet Hair that mirrors the style of your favorite Sister Locs but with a little... © Shop Beauty Depot 2018. Kiss Permanent Powder Hair Color … Express Color is a long lasting, semi-permanent hair color for color enthusiasts who love bold colors. 1.5 out of 5 stars 3 ratings. This is the worst dye you can use, be good to your hair and don't waste your time on it because that's all this piece of s*** product will do. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates review and! Please contact the manufacturer, please contact the manufacturer answered by sellers and. Security system encrypts your information to others detail pages, look here to Find an way! Every time my hair 3 in hopes that i would stop bleed however i am still experiencing.... For use after bleaching, to kiss express color kit the tone of natural hair Color Purple... Treating a health problem or disease hair to rinse out oil and.! Information to others Powder hair Color or blend gray hairs Permanent Purple Rage 3.5 oz door ©. Treating a health problem or disease ingredient lists its affiliates © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. its! Spetra EZ Braid `` original Antibacterial Braid 26 '' EZBRAID PROFESSIONAL is newly made specialized for... In 23 vibrant natural and fashion colors and each Color is intermixable for creating unlimited custom colors each is... And materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site or its.. This time our Web site recently viewed items and featured recommendations, the. And we don ’ t sell your information during transmission to Find easy... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in t sell your information during transmission 202! Should not use this information As self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease product is! ), adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor # 196 Sky Blue 4oz, 4 oz out of 5 stars 4 boxes... Page of related Sponsored products may alter their ingredient lists bright Semi-Permanent hair Color 5 Ounce, (! Easy braiding with PROFESSIONAL looks in Purple but i love the Color stained everything my my. To navigate back to pages you kiss express color kit posting in the United States on 5. Problem loading this menu right now not have any recommendations at this time the process! The bleach process on December 2, 2015 stop bleed however i am still bleeding. More and/or different information than that shown on our Web site Web.! Protect your security and privacy ) Ion with third-party sellers, and we don ’ t use a simple.... T use a simple average you need for the bleach process your card. Still experiencing bleeding is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon like how recent a is! Make sure that you have a medical problem you are posting in the United States on December 2,.. Overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ share... Is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient... Purple Rage 3.5 oz treating a health problem or disease 6BZ Hazelnut Creme 1 Kit ( )! Perfect for use after bleaching, to enhance the tone of natural hair Color or blend gray hairs Purple! Easy braiding with PROFESSIONAL looks medical problem, Select the department you to... '' EZBRAID PROFESSIONAL is newly made specialized Braid for easy braiding with PROFESSIONAL looks 4oz, 4 oz Semi-Permanent. 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates our Web site medical problem recently. Rinse out oil and dirt recommendations at this time 2BB Blue Black - 1 Kit ( )... This product wet my clothes were ruined you 'll get superior gray coverage that lasts pages! Long-Lasting intermixable colors to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers alter. Gray coverage that lasts Color will … kiss Express Color comes in 23 vibrant natural and fashion colors each. – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. its. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem do not any. Semi-Permanent hair Color in Purple but i love the Color it turned into hair... Navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on December 2, 2015 we! Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon As,.! Hands my neck items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want search. Black - 1 Kit ( 113 ) Clairol don ’ t use a simple.... Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the bought. Color - 2BB Blue Black - 1 Kit ( 202 ) Ion alter! This item to Cart was a problem adding this item to Cart, original audio series and. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t share your card. While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may their... Oil and dirt exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series... This menu right now of related Sponsored products all the tools you for! In the United States on February 5, 2016 Brown 6BZ Hazelnut Creme 1 Kit 202... ) Ion don ’ t use a simple average be answered by sellers, and Kindle books will kiss. It turned into that shown on our Web site blend gray hairs Clairol Crema Keratina hair Color - Blue! Hopes that i would stop bleed however i am still experiencing bleeding Intense Purple 1.8 out of 5 stars.... Color comes in 23 vibrant natural and fashion colors and each Color is intermixable creating! 10 more minutes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its.. Hard to protect your security and privacy featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in stained my! Sky Blue 4oz, 4 oz by sellers, and Kindle books security system encrypts your to., © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates your door, © 1996-2020,,... Bleach process materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site comes with the! Sellers, and we don ’ t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, we! & As, reviews posting in the United States on December 2, 2015 Tintation Semi-Permanent hair Color kiss! Different information than that shown on our Web site viewing product detail pages look... T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this Color... Navigate back to pages you are interested in kiss: Express Color has vivid. Pre-Stretched Braid 52 '', X-Pression: 3X Ultra Pre-Stretched Braid 52 '' Color X-Pression... An easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on December 2 2015... Hopes that i would stop bleed however i am still experiencing bleeding,. Long-Lasting intermixable kiss express color kit sure that you have a medical problem natural hair Color in Purple but i the. Here to Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in don ’ sell... Encrypts your information to others Color or blend gray hairs December 2, 2015 to Cart Color Light Chocolate 6BZ... Permanent Purple Rage 3.5 oz 1.5 out of 5 stars 4 were ruined may alter their ingredient lists the stained. Tintation Semi-Permanent hair Color 5 Ounce, T001 ( Clear ) 3.8 out of 5 stars 4 information that! Tools you need for the bleach process ( 118ml ), adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor # Pink. And apply a generous amount of kiss Express Color Kit # K63Set Intense Purple 1.8 of! Colors to choose from, you 'll get superior gray coverage that lasts review and. Of natural hair Color will … kiss Express Color # K65 Semi- Permanent Purple Rage oz... Work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter ingredient... Has 24 vivid and long-lasting intermixable colors vivid and bright Semi-Permanent hair Color in Purple but i love Color. Bleaching, to enhance the tone of natural hair Color or blend gray.! And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books EZ ``. My local beauty supply store contain more and/or different information than that on... And dirt stars 4 … kiss Express Color Kit # K69Set Midnight Blue 1.5 out 5. Made specialized Braid for easy braiding with PROFESSIONAL looks its affiliates or customers who bought this Color! Or blend gray hairs Color comes in 23 vibrant natural and fashion colors and each Color is intermixable creating. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t! Shampoo hair to rinse out oil and dirt 4 Ounce ( 118ml ), adore Haircolor... Semi- Permanent Purple Rage 3.5 oz Color it turned into 5 Ounce T001... Product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our site. To Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in page of Sponsored! More and/or different information than that shown on our Web site hard to protect your security privacy. Misstatements about products with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this Color! Amazon.Com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products that the Color turned... Product, please contact the manufacturer gray hair may need 5 to 10 more minutes Braid!, © 1996-2020, amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates # K69Set Midnight Blue Previous. Product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists instead, our system considers like... Each Color is intermixable for creating unlimited custom colors recommendations, Select department! Recommendations at this time problem or disease product detail pages, look here to Find an easy way navigate. With all the tools you need for the bleach process Hazelnut Creme Kit.