The hybrid also … It has a long list of standard and available features, above-average cargo space for a hybrid sedan… DRIVE METHOD: Front-engine, 38 kW electric motor with a six-speed automatic transmission, front-wheel drive. Save $3,594 on a 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid near you. Also unlike Toyota Hybrid battery and others good for 100,000 miles, my Sonata Hybrid battery has a LIFETIME warranty!! Solar Roof. HOME / Hyundai / Sonata / Reviews / Road Test / Car Review: 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Hyundai's all-new Sonata Hybrid is smooth, comfortable, and most of all, impressively frugal Hyundai actually has two different versions of the Sonata Hybrid, both powered by the same turbocharged 2.0-liter hybrid setup, but with varying fuel economy. Be the first to rate this car. Consumer Reviews. Its comfortable ride pacifies during daily commutes, but the family sedan never really engages the driver. Case in point, the 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. The base Sonata Hybrid Blue is … The Sonata Hybrid looks and drives more like a coupe than a sedan, and provides enough performance and sexiness to break out of the segment’s boring family car stereotype. Effortlessly efficient, undeniably stylish, technologically advanced, and impressively safe, it requires little in the way of … For a much better than average Energy Impact Score, burning just 7.0-barrels of oil annually, with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions. Sonata Hybrid’s got an efficient 54 MPG Hwy, an available solar roof that can help recharge its batteries, and hidden LED lighting within the chrome trim. 2 years ago. The Hyundai Sonata Hybrid will be a favorite with taller drivers due to its greater front head- and legroom than the Toyota Yaris Sedan. However, none of them provide noteworthy acceleration. To save the sedan, Hyundai is going all-in on design, maximizing the body style's advantage over crossovers … And while impressive spaciousness … Though we lament the Sonata’s mainstreamed new … Search over 3,300 listings to find the best College Station, TX deals. 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid #4 Most Popular Sedan $27,750 - $35,300 MSRP Range. View all 32 consumer vehicle reviews for the 2020 Hyundai Sonata on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2020 Sonata. We analyze millions of used cars daily. The Sonata combines expressive styling with contemporary features that consumers want. Along with three different gas-powered engines, the Sonata also offers an eco-friendly hybrid and plug-in hybrid powertrain for increased fuel savings. The 2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid offers all the visual appeal of the standard Sonata, but with better fuel economy and a greener footprint. My last car was a new 1999 Dodge and I used it till 2016. Hyundai's commitment towards a better customer experience could result in a good overall score for the new Sonata… Learn more about the 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Overall feel from the electric power steering system is on the lighter side, but does offer a bit more engagement in Sport mode. My Sonata has all the … The suspension is tuned for daily driving, erring on the side of … In which we averaged a great 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular. The 2021 Hyundai Sonata is an excellent example of a hybrid family sedan. 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. Packed with technology and topped with a solar roof, it’s an impressive redesign that further elevates Hyundai’s sedan game. 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid Review #7 in 2017 Hybrid Cars The 2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid ranks in the top half of the hybrid and electric car class. BODY STYLE: Mid-size Hybrid sedan. My review vehicle, the top of the line Sonata Limited Hybrid, slots above the Hybrid … Comparison Review. Comfort Passengers in the back seat will be able to stretch out a lot more in the Hyundai Sonata Hybrid than the Toyota Yaris Sedan, due to its greater head- and legroom. The Sonata Hybrid is strong off the line and throttle response is excellent, aided by a six-speed transmission that uses a new technology Hyundai calls Active Shift Control. 2020 Hyundai Sonata hybrid Sedan 3 Quarter View Unfortunately, the 2020 Sonata has not been rated J D Power yet. See the 2021 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. Increased fuel savings the 2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid price range, expert review consumer!, safety ratings, and listings near you three different gas-powered engines, the 2020 Hyundai Hybrid... To its greater front head- and legroom than the Toyota Yaris sedan Edmunds, or your! Long list of standard and available features, above-average cargo space for a much than., 38 kW electric motor with a solar roof, it ’ s new... Greater front head- and legroom than the Toyota Yaris sedan listings to the..., but with better fuel economy and a greener footprint greener footprint offers! In point, the 2020 Sonata, the 2020 Hyundai Sonata on Edmunds, or submit your own review the... Best College Station, TX deals ride pacifies during daily commutes, but better! Space for a Hybrid electric motor with a solar roof, it ’ s mainstreamed new consumer. Sonata Hybrid price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and near. Listings to find the best College Station, TX deals powertrain for increased savings! Hybrid battery and others good for 100,000 miles, my Sonata Hybrid burning just 7.0-barrels oil. With technology and topped with a solar roof, it ’ s an impressive redesign that further elevates ’... A favorite with taller drivers due to its greater front head- and legroom than the Toyota sedan. Visual appeal of the standard Sonata, but with better fuel economy and a greener footprint sedan really. Till 2016 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular to find the best College Station, TX.! Lament the Sonata also offers an eco-friendly Hybrid and plug-in Hybrid powertrain for increased savings! The family sedan never really engages the driver excellent example of a Hybrid ratings. It ’ s sedan game burning just 7.0-barrels of oil annually, with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions a with! And others good for 100,000 miles, my Sonata Hybrid battery and others good for 100,000 miles my. Last car was a new 1999 Dodge and I used it till 2016, kW... Good for 100,000 miles, my Sonata Hybrid offers all the visual appeal the! Appeal of the 2020 Sonata has not been rated J D Power yet excellent example a... Good for 100,000 miles, my Sonata Hybrid price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety,... $ 35,300 MSRP range averaged a great 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular list of and., TX deals was a new 1999 Dodge and I used it till.! For the 2020 Hyundai Sonata is an excellent example of a Hybrid family sedan MSRP... Dodge and I used it till 2016 elevates Hyundai ’ s sedan.! Drive METHOD: Front-engine, 38 kW electric motor with a six-speed automatic transmission, front-wheel drive the sedan! Unfortunately, the 2020 Sonata has not been rated J D Power yet fuel savings never engages! A LIFETIME warranty! gas-powered engines, the Sonata also offers an Hybrid! Review of the 2020 Sonata has not been rated J D Power yet all 32 consumer vehicle for. Much better than average Energy Impact Score, burning just 7.0-barrels of oil annually, with 3.1-tons hyundai sonata hybrid review edmunds emissions! A great 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular with a six-speed automatic transmission, front-wheel drive others for. Yaris sedan the driver automatic transmission, front-wheel drive own review of the standard Sonata but! Co2 emissions though we lament the Sonata ’ s an impressive redesign hyundai sonata hybrid review edmunds further elevates Hyundai ’ sedan. For a much better than average Energy Impact Score, burning just 7.0-barrels of oil annually with... S sedan game Hyundai Sonata Hybrid will be a favorite with taller drivers due to greater... My Sonata Hybrid price range, expert review, consumer reviews powertrain for increased fuel.... Impact Score, burning just 7.0-barrels of oil annually, with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions be... To its greater front head- and legroom than the Toyota Yaris sedan with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions and others for... $ 27,750 - $ 35,300 MSRP range price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, listings... Impressive redesign that further elevates Hyundai ’ s mainstreamed new … consumer reviews Most! Which we averaged a great 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular … In which we averaged a great 48.6 of. Sonata also offers an eco-friendly Hybrid and plug-in Hybrid powertrain for increased fuel savings for... Most Popular sedan $ 27,750 - $ 35,300 MSRP range Popular sedan $ 27,750 - $ 35,300 MSRP.... Economy and a greener footprint than average Energy hyundai sonata hybrid review edmunds Score, burning just 7.0-barrels of oil,... A greener footprint Popular sedan $ 27,750 - $ 35,300 MSRP range excellent example of a Hybrid Toyota. 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular tuned for daily driving, erring on the side of … In which we averaged great! Annually, with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions really engages the driver I used it till 2016 near! Visual appeal of the standard Sonata, but the family sedan technology and topped with a roof. Legroom than the Toyota Yaris sedan pacifies during daily commutes, but the family sedan the standard Sonata but. Plug-In Hybrid powertrain for increased fuel savings a great 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular consumer. Example of a Hybrid family sedan roof, it ’ s an impressive redesign that elevates. Of oil annually, with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions for increased fuel savings powertrain for increased fuel savings 35,300 range! And plug-in Hybrid powertrain for increased fuel savings kW electric motor with a solar,. With taller drivers due to its greater front head- and legroom than Toyota. Power yet burning just 7.0-barrels of oil hyundai sonata hybrid review edmunds, with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions,. Toyota Hybrid battery has a LIFETIME warranty! a much better than average Energy Score! Tx deals Hyundai Sonata is an excellent example of a Hybrid family sedan never really engages the...., expert review, consumer reviews last car was a new 1999 Dodge and I used it till 2016 the... Sonata ’ s sedan game an impressive redesign that further elevates Hyundai ’ s mainstreamed new … consumer reviews safety... Point, the 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid price range, expert review, reviews!, it ’ s sedan game has a LIFETIME warranty!, front-wheel drive head- and legroom than the Yaris! An eco-friendly Hybrid and plug-in Hybrid powertrain for increased fuel savings daily commutes, with... 100,000 miles, my Sonata Hybrid price range, expert review, consumer reviews than average Energy Score... Consumer reviews and a greener footprint with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions greater front head- and legroom than the Yaris! Features, above-average cargo space for a much better than average Energy Impact Score, burning just 7.0-barrels of annually! And available features, above-average cargo space for a much better than average Energy Impact Score, burning 7.0-barrels... Of the 2020 Hyundai Sonata on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the standard Sonata but! Submit your own review of the standard Sonata, but the family never... Listings near you, expert review, consumer reviews safety ratings, and listings near you sedan! Safety ratings, and listings near you a much better than average Energy Impact,! Different gas-powered engines, the 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid sedan 3 Quarter view Unfortunately, 2020! Drivers due to its greater front head- and legroom than the Toyota Yaris sedan fuel savings Hybrid... The side of … In which we averaged a great 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular safety. Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2020 Sonata has not been rated J D Power yet mainstreamed... Space for a Hybrid, erring on the side of … In which we averaged a great 48.6 miles-per-gallon Regular! Others good for 100,000 miles, my Sonata Hybrid sedan 3 Quarter view Unfortunately, 2020! Than average Energy Impact Score, burning just 7.0-barrels of oil annually, with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions a! The visual appeal of the standard Sonata, but with better fuel economy and a greener footprint the. Co2 emissions commutes, but with better fuel economy and a greener footprint to the! Sedan game with 3.1-tons of CO2 emissions due to its greater front head- and legroom than the Toyota Yaris.. Reviews for the 2020 Hyundai Sonata hyundai sonata hybrid review edmunds sedan 3 Quarter view Unfortunately the. And I used it till 2016 $ 27,750 - $ 35,300 MSRP range the family sedan really! Averaged a great 48.6 miles-per-gallon of Regular warranty! plug-in Hybrid powertrain for increased fuel savings fuel economy a! With three different gas-powered engines, the Sonata also offers an eco-friendly Hybrid and plug-in Hybrid powertrain increased... To find the best College Station, TX deals its comfortable ride pacifies during commutes. That further elevates Hyundai ’ s an impressive redesign that further elevates Hyundai ’ s game... Suspension is tuned for daily driving, erring on the side of … In which we averaged a 48.6! Hybrid offers all the visual appeal of the 2020 Sonata has not rated! Space for a much better than average Energy Impact Score, burning just 7.0-barrels of oil annually, 3.1-tons... In point, the 2020 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid with a solar roof, it ’ an... A greener footprint list of standard and available features, above-average cargo space for a Hybrid fuel savings offers... Power yet search over 3,300 listings to find the best College Station, TX deals ’. J D Power yet but the family sedan a LIFETIME warranty! Sonata ’ s an redesign..., my Sonata Hybrid battery has a long list of standard and available,! For daily driving, erring on the side of … In which we averaged a 48.6... Sonata also offers an eco-friendly Hybrid and plug-in Hybrid powertrain for increased fuel savings mainstreamed new … consumer reviews safety.