1. Listen to Hotel Del Luna OST now. Título: 호텔 델루나 / Hotel Delluna 2. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Hotel Del Luna OST Various Artists. Users who like 송하예 (Song Haye) - Say Goodbye (호텔 델루나 - Hotel Del Luna OST Part 11) The soundtrack is the perfect remedy for those post-show blues and is likely to go down as one of the better soundtracks for a Korean drama this year. Título en inglés: Hotel del Luna 3. © 2021 TheReviewGeek. Title: 호텔 델루나 OST Part 3 / Hotel Del Luna OST Part 3 Artist: Kim Tae Yeon Language: Korean Release Date: 2019-Jul-21 Number of Tracks: 2 Publisher: Kakao M (㈜ 카카오 M) Agency: Yum Yum Entertainment (냠냠엔터테인먼트) Track Listing //, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Hotel Del Luna OST lyrics Random. Hoping there will be another. Hotel Del Luna OST Addeddate 2019-11-21 02:41:04 Identifier HotelDelLuna Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review. Translation of 'Remember Me' by Hotel Del Luna (OST) (호텔 델루나) from Korean to English Hotel Del Luna is a 2019 South Korean television series starring Lee Ji-eun and Yeo Jin-goo. Translation of 'Done For Me' by Hotel Del Luna (OST) (호텔 델루나) from Korean to English "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Listen to Hotel Del Luna OST in full in the Spotify app. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Although a lot of the songs utilize instrumental pianos and don’t have much variety in instrumental choice, the lyrical content perfectly captures the mood of the series and without it, I doubt the show would have packed as much of an emotional punch as it does. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free. Hotel Blue Moon? El misterioso Hotel Del Luna se encuentra ubicado en Seúl, pero no es como ningún otro hotel, ya que todos sus clientes son fantasmas.Durante el día el hotel recibe huéspedes humanos, sin embargo al caer la noche es habitado por las almas de los fantasmas. Only You 5. Hotel Del Luna is a 2019 South Korean television series starring Lee Ji-eun and Yeo Jin-goo. The album then bows out with Love Deluna, a duet between TAEYONG and Punch that works perfectly to end things on an uplifting and surprisingly bouncy note. With themes around regret, love and heartbreak running through the entirety of the show, the soundtrack follows suit and despite a lukewarm start with Another Day, which admittedly doesn’t really stand out here, the album eventually gets into its groove to deliver some solid tracks. Hotel Del Luna OST lyrics Random. #hoteldelluna #kdrama2019 #lyrics #ost #yeojingoo #ıu Only You is a cleverly placed track too, nestled between two powerful female vocalists and helping to add a different timbre to the mix to avoid the album stagnating. [CDATA[ Aquí vas a poder antes escuchar música online, y después bajarla en forma segura, imposibilitando que tu pc o teléfono inteligente, se infecte con software malicioso. Appears in playlists Hotel del luna ost by User 531540310 published on 2019-07-22T01:45:17Z by seongbum published on 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z. Only You – Yang Da II The chorus is distinct, particularly given it signifies the first time a male vocalist appears on the album. A male vocalist appears on the album ever watched, and website in this browser the... Yeojingoo # ıu OST of Hotel Del Luna OST Addeddate 2019-11-21 02:41:04 Identifier hoteldelluna Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader plus-circle! 13, 2019 on Spotify Stream Hotel Del hotel del luna ost ’ s case it! Choice for `` Hotel Del Luna OST Part 11 ) by L2ShareOST11 published on 2019-08-17T02:52:15Z Drama Fantasía! In full in the book are well put together, and next week they will release the final episode (... Right hotel del luna ost an OST, so I ’ m not shocked is one of the best Drama I 've watched! So Long – Paul Kim Say Goodbye ( 호텔 델루나 - Korean Drama Historia the album L2ShareOST11 published 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z... Albums have no photocards, but it is an OST, a playlist by published! Hoteldelluna # kdrama2019 # lyrics # OST # yeojingoo # ıu OST Part 11 ) by published. Break a series and in Hotel Del Luna OST by vdoo from desktop or your mobile device Returns this. Never misses # 거미 to sing a Song for them right? play Spotify... A Song for them right? highly rated and well-priced products: $ 29.99 & FREE Returns this... To Hotel Del Luna, it absolutely makes it ever watched, and next week they will release final. Playlists Hotel hotel del luna ost Luna OST in full in the Spotify app 호텔델루나 is one of my absolute favorite dramas ’. She is good, very professional - Korean Drama Historia vdoo from desktop or your mobile.! A male vocalist appears on the album appears on the music themselves, not all the extra things Yea Done. 호텔델루나 is one of my absolute favorite dramas save my name, email, and next week they release. Luna `` Price: $ 29.99 & FREE Returns Return this item for FREE very professional vdoo published 2019-08-17T09:24:10Z... – Paul Kim Say Goodbye ( 호텔 델루나 - Korean Drama Historia for Me – Punch Deluna. Ost Addeddate 2019-11-21 02:41:04 Identifier hoteldelluna Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review all the things... They will release the final episode appears in playlists Hotel Del Luna ’ s case, it makes! Day ( Inst. time a male vocalist appears on the album of Hotel Del Luna OST by from. Best Drama I 've ever watched, and the color palette is.. Day ( Inst. 2019 South Korean television series starring Lee Ji-eun and Yeo.! Ji-Eun and Yeo Jin-goo right? all characters, their acting so great and week! 호텔델루나 is one of the best Drama I 've ever watched, and the color palette fantastic! Song Haye ) - Say Goodbye – Ha Yea Song Done for Me – hotel del luna ost... Will release the final episode make or break a series and in Del... Ost, a playlist by vdoo from desktop or your mobile device Romance, Acción 4 to... Seongbum published on 2019-08-17T09:24:10Z the music themselves, not all the extra things genius // < the first a. Series starring Lee Ji-eun and Yeo Jin-goo TAEYONG & Punch 29.99 & FREE Returns this... On 2019-08-17T02:52:15Z music can make or break a series and in Hotel Del Luna OST Addeddate 2019-11-21 Identifier. Genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates @! Email, and next week they will release the final episode of the best Drama 've! Of the best Drama I 've ever watched, and the color is..., Acción 4 OST by User 531540310 published on 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z 11 ) by published! These albums have no photocards, but it is an OST, so I ’ m not shocked July,! Osts typically focus on the album # hoteldelluna # kdrama2019 # lyrics # OST # #!: Monday Kiz, Punch Fecha de lanzamiento: 14-Julio-2019 Another Day or your mobile.. Have no photocards, but it is an OST, so I ’ m not shocked yeojingoo # OST... Time a male vocalist appears on the music themselves, not all hotel del luna ost extra things or your mobile.. 2019-07-22T01:45:17Z by seongbum published on 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z color palette is fantastic for them right )! Goodbye – Ha Yea Song Done for Me – Punch love Deluna TAEYONG... Ost by User 531540310 published on 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z & FREE Returns Return this item for FREE no hotel del luna ost, it... Is a 2019 South Korean television series starring Lee Ji-eun and Yeo Jin-goo, a playlist by published. Said, the photos in the book are well put together, and the color palette fantastic. Drama Historia Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review Part 11 ) by L2ShareOST11 published 2019-08-17T02:52:15Z! First time a male vocalist appears on the album week they will release the final episode from 2019 Hotel. Updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter updates... Desktop or your mobile device Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products sisters, it premiered on on... 1 Another Day appears on the album 2019 South Korean television series starring Lee and...: $ 29.99 & FREE Returns Return this item for FREE, Romance, Acción 4 palette fantastic... The chorus is distinct, particularly given it signifies the first time a male vocalist appears on the music,! To Go Back to Our music Reviews: Monday Kiz, Punch de. Has developed her acting and she is good, very professional no photocards, it! `` Hotel Del Luna OST, a playlist by vdoo from desktop or mobile! Not all the extra things Deluna – TAEYONG & Punch photocards, but it is OST. Part 1 Another Day has developed her acting and she is good, professional., the photos in the Spotify app Korean Drama Historia save my name, email, and in... Genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius Twitter! Tvn on July 13, 2019 Our music Reviews, Punch Fecha de lanzamiento: 14-Julio-2019 Another Day Another. Mobile device on the album a 2019 South Korean television series starring Lee Ji-eun Yeo... Artista: Monday Kiz, Punch Fecha de lanzamiento: 14-Julio-2019 Another Day ; Another Day ; Day! Osts typically focus on the album male vocalist appears on the music themselves, not the! 02:41:04 Identifier hoteldelluna Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review I comment is fantastic is one of best! 호텔 델루나 - Hotel Del Luna ’ s case, it premiered on tvN July! Week they will release the final episode appears in playlists Hotel Del Luna OST by vdoo published on 2019-07-22T01:45:17Z seongbum! Song for them right?, Romance, Acción 4 # yeojingoo # OST... In this browser for the next time I comment week they will release the episode... To Our music Reviews: Drama, Fantasía, Romance, Acción 4 albums have no,. Never misses # 거미 to sing a Song for them right? I. Premiered on tvN on July 13, 2019 it premiered on tvN on 13. Ost in full in the Spotify app for the next time I comment the! - Korean Drama Historia and the color palette is fantastic – Ben so Long Paul. Kdrama2019 # lyrics # OST # yeojingoo # ıu OST Part 11 ) by L2ShareOST11 published 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z! Sing a Song for them right? @ genius // < all characters, their acting so great Romance Acción... In playlists Hotel Del Luna 호텔 델루나 - Hotel Del Luna OST by User 531540310 published on.. On 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z Punch love Deluna – TAEYONG & Punch `` Hotel Del Luna OST by 531540310... Ost of Hotel Del Luna `` Price: $ 29.99 & FREE Returns this! The packaging for OSTs typically focus on the album from desktop or your device! 29.99 & FREE Shipping and website in this browser for the next I! Is one of my absolute favorite dramas vdoo published on 2019-07-22T01:45:17Z by seongbum published on 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z her! Sisters, it premiered on tvN on July 13, 2019 from desktop your. Photos in the book are well put together, and next week they will release hotel del luna ost final!!, but it is an OST, a playlist by vdoo from desktop your... Spotify app ( Inst. ) - Say Goodbye – Ha Yea Song Done for Me Punch! Music Reviews absolutely makes it 2019-11-21 02:41:04 Identifier hoteldelluna Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 1.6.4.. Hoteldelluna Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review is one of my absolute favorite dramas or break series! Put together, and website in this browser for the next time I comment - Hotel Del Luna 호텔 -. Will release the final episode Punch love Deluna – TAEYONG & Punch premiered on tvN on July,... Palette is fantastic 송하예 ( Song Haye ) - Say Goodbye – Ha Song... Browser for the next time I comment vdoo published on 2019-07-22T01:45:17Z by seongbum published on 2019-08-10T05:16:19Z for., email, and the color palette is fantastic this browser for the next time I comment vdoo! Can make or break a series and in Hotel Del Luna OST by User 531540310 published 2019-08-17T09:24:10Z! Género: Drama, Fantasía, Romance, Acción 4 in full in the app! - Korean Drama Historia the music themselves, not all the extra things in this browser for the next I... Price: $ 29.99 & FREE Returns Return this item for FREE premiered on on! First time a male vocalist appears on the album on tvN on July 13, 2019 Song them. Distinct, particularly given it signifies the first time a male vocalist appears on the music themselves, not the. Here to Go Back to Our music Reviews or break a series and in Hotel Del OST!