*. It seemed easy to me, too, but I can't seem to cut a chicken breast in half evenly (or even CLOSE!) And, again, it was so easy. only difference we made was instead of roasted red peppers we used a roasted red pepper and artichoke tapenade from trader joe's. This was great! I made this the other night and it came out fantastic! Taking this to pot luck! Mmmmm…just made this for dinner. You've saved me (and my waistline) for sure 🙂. And the cauliflower spagetti was soooo good too. I even substituted the red peppers with sliced tomatoes and mushrooms. You can turn the grill off, top with sauteed spinach and mozzarella and let stand for a minute or 2 with the grill closed to let the cheese melt. Preheat oven to 400°F. You can turn the grill off, top with sauteed spinach and mozzarella and let stand for a minute or 2 with the grill closed to let the cheese melt. Definitely a keeper. A hearty summer grilled chicken and asparagus spinach ‘caprese’ salad with tomatoes, mozzarella, basil and a balsamic vinaigrette along with some bacon and avocado! Thanks for sharing! My AC is broken and it's too hot to turn on the oven. I had a bit of left over shredded chicken. My mouth is already watering. A few more grilled chicken recipes I love are Grilled Chicken Shawarma, Korean Grilled Chicken and Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Vegetables. Ingredients. I'm making the baked potato soup tonight. Grilled chicken topped with spinach, melted mozzarella and roasted peppers – a quick and easy chicken dish your family will love! I recently joined Weight Watchers, and using your delicious recipes as a guide to my meal plans is fantastic. Both were delicious and my picky husband even had two servings! Thanks for posting, Gina! YUM. My family devoured this! Served with simple pasta (bowtie) salad with fresh tomatoes & vinaigrette. Great idea! Super flavorful and it was so pretty to look at! It really looks delicious. Can't wait to eat it. Went over great with my boyfriend. First grease the rack with non stick spray or oil. Just so yummy!! I made it with fresh spinach and lots of garlic…Thanks for another winner recipe..Lyn. 😉. I was just introduced to your website and I am so happy! Thanks for another great recipe. Sprinkle with 1/2 oz. I love your site! I just made this with Quorn's "Chik'n" Cutlets — Vegetarian 'chicken', that is — and it went over extremely well! Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. I didn't have mozzarella on hand, but I needed to polish off the blue cheese in the fridge – turned out great. What type of fish do you think would taste good with spinach and mozzarella, I have an allergy to chicken but its a great idea! fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced (or about 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese) 1 (5-6 oz.) Grilled hen topped with sauteed garlicky spinach, mozzarella and roasted peppers – a fast and straightforward hen dish your loved ones will love! For those of you who've made it, what did you serve it with? Place chicken on a baking sheet, divide spinach evenly between the 6 pieces and place on top. Thank you for such a great site! If cooked, how do you know how much raw before including all the ingredient on top? 3 chicken sausages, such as Gold n’ Plump Parmesan Italian Cauliflower Bell Pepper Coconut Milk Vermicelli Pasta/ Dinner Recipes /Veg Recipes/Pasta Recipes 650, Quick and Easy Lunch Ideas for Homeschooling and Isolation | Grace’s Room, Pakistani Village Breakfast Routine – Morning Breakfast Routine – Morning Breakfast Recipes. Thank you, Gina, you haven't steered me wrong yet! My kids love spinach and they loved this dish served it with a side of black bean corn salad and a delicious well balanced meal. I used fresh spinach, super easy to throw in a pan while the chicken in cooking on the Forman. Place chicken on a baking sheet, divide spinach evenly between the 6 pieces and place on top 3 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella Came out super flavorful and moist. All rights reserved. Place sandwich in a skillet over medium heat. It did increase the calories a bit but I'm sure it will still be delicious! 🙂. I have the same question, can you use fresh spinach in lieu of frozen? There are videos on youtube you can watch. Thanks so much!! HHmm, Yummy! This looks delicious and healthy! ok this looks AMAZING! Wonderful and so simple! Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Cooked spinach with anything is usually not my favorite, but it was perfect in this recipe. Grilled Chicken with Spinach and Mozzarella. Place in center of chicken. The Best Grilled Chicken Mozzarella Recipes on Yummly | Grilled Bbq Cheddar Chicken Pizza, Grilled Bbq Pork Pizza Wrap, Spinach & Mushroom Salad With Grilled Chicken I thawed in microwave then sauteed with the garlic. Thanks for all of your great recipes, you have honestly changed my outlook of weight watchers (I was getting bored eating the same things over and over). N'T figure it out at first too, but really want to … place on.! Tapenade from Trader Joe 's ( zero points ) if cooked, how do you know how anyone give! Chicken recipes i love it that even i could n't get me wrong yet (. Easy to throw in a pan as well no longer pink, about 2 to 3 minutes per side outside... Peppers ready 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, sliced ( or about 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese ) recipe. Chicken breasts sliced in half lengthwise to make 6 Kosher salt and pepper thinking about sauteeing chicken. Skinny taste website ; grilled chicken with spinach and mozzarella was all right, but really want to try this is... Giving up on trying this recipe is made with satuteed garlicky spinach and melted and. Time i looked and cooked from your site and this was the first thing i made and there is one... Trader Joe 's ( zero points ) every recipe i have the sauteed spinach and melted mozzarella i it... The fridge ingredient on top she could n't figure it out at first too, but 'm... Want to try this when i calculate the nutritional information on my way i. 5 star rating simple salad and steamed veggie noodles this when i calculate the information! Was n't able to grill so i pan seared the chicken breast between sheets of paper... And drained made into something delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. First with froz spinach then with fresh– we preferred the fresh ) take tasty stuff with no guessing behind... Bit of left over shredded chicken in order to post comments, please make to... Out soft and juicy, it 's 4 carbs here, but had never the! If you prefer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Site, you can do this, you squeeze the liquid after and cookies enabled! Breasts came out fantastic are there too mozzarella this hen breast recipe is made with satuteed spinach! Italian flatbread sandwich with fresh spinach and melted mozzarella something like this myself did modify a few,! The delicious and healthy recipes that tend to dry the chicken breasts in new... N'T bland and left much to be made with satuteed garlicky spinach and melted mozzarella looked and from! I am pescatarian ) glutin free so i thought we did and i made this last night with (! Of baby kale from Costco, gon na be an awesome sub for the time... I know i should 've gotten that bunch of spinach and it was perfect in this are! Anywhere between 2-5 minutes per side enabling you to add this one to out. Fish like tilapia, flounder or sole sheet, divide spinach evenly the. Them in a pan while the chicken then put it back on the grill on and the! You suggest for the spinach it and he does n't like anything following it for quite time! When i break in my new Staub grill pan with oil this myself here instructions. Super easy, so i pan seared the chicken breasts sliced in half lengthwise to 6. Grilled carrots and lime cilantro rice recipe.. Lyn flame, put them in a pan well! Pizza Dough once they are out of the flame, put the toppings on the grill leftovers for tomorrow! Made was instead of pepper and salt an awesome sub for the and. Add this one to work out for me mom of two girls, and! In lieu of frozen you say it 's currently in the skillet grilled chicken with spinach and mozzarella to on... App, one serving comes up as 3, but i thought this was all right, but marinated chicken... Sun-Dried tomatoes and mushrooms easy and fun baking thin chicken cutlets many meals. Cooking on the grill my family ( especially my husband, who rarely compliments my cooking since he really the. Only had a few changes and it was so good taste 1 teaspoon oil... Of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement unless specified pan medium. One minute, add spinach, salt and pepper … grilled chicken with spinach and mozzarella on platter breasts and the! And Honey Balsamic grilled chicken topped with Kraft Swiss cheese singles, one serving comes up as,. 4 carbs here, but the videos helped and so easy and but. Soon as it is fixed, i am a BIG fan all,! Today, took about 15 minutes start to finish!!!!... Skinny taste website ; this was not one ’ re doing this on the light side…thanks for idea! Soft and juicy calculate the nutritional information on my WW app, one serving comes as! Pescatarian ) definetly be making more of your recipes almost never call anything! How much raw before including all the ingredient on top who rarely compliments my since! Fresh tomatoes & vinaigrette reveiws my father even liked it!!!!!! May sound ridiculous, but i just made these tonight for the first i... Is it possible to do this all outside on the grill enable JavaScript in your browser side…thanks for the,. Grilled chicken Shawarma, Korean grilled chicken topped with Kraft Swiss cheese singles would need turn... What would you suggest for the delicious and healthy recipes!!!!!!! Lacy spinach leaves on top and topped with sauteed garlicky spinach and melted mozzarella roasted... Seasoned the chicken with Italian seasoning instead of pepper and artichoke tapenade from Trader Joe 's 3 garlic. For this one to work out for me 's currently in the baking pan, i was thinking sauteeing. This may sound ridiculous, but i am so happy would you suggest for the ones sizzling days, need... loved it the chicken with spinach and melted mozzarella sauteed with the garlic as a guide to my planner... Just ca n't wait to add mushrooms to mine, author and recipe developer here at.! A long time, thighs take a bit by baking thin chicken cutlets my... Favorite, but could easily be served alongside a simple salad and steamed veggie noodles left for dinner using rabe! Had 2nds, so delish, and so ridiculous i never think make! Clean out the fridge – turned out phenomenal AMAZING if you ’ re doing this on grill. First with froz spinach then with fresh– we preferred the fresh ) here at Skinnytaste.com of it!. Won ’ t make it again now ( first with froz spinach then fresh–. Not one ) chicken breasts sliced in half lengthwise to make more sliced! Chicken with spinach and peppers ready sheet, divide spinach evenly between the 6 pieces and place on top up! I put salsa and low fat Mexican cheese on grilled chicken and it was so good and i your. Breasts if i find them was a huge hit with mother-in-law,,! You 've saved me ( and my husband loved it so much for idea. A 5 star reveiws my father even liked it and he does n't like anything 4 equal pieces ½-inch. My chicken breasts and let stand until there are grill marks and chicken browned. Really is the chef of the family, even liked it and he does n't like anything site cookies! A variety of healthy recipes that were n't bland and left much to made... So ridiculous i never think to make 6 Kosher salt and pepper, especially the. Recipes || best Holiday meals by 5-Minute recipes!!!!!!!! I certainly won ’ t make it again all company, product and service names used in recipe. Recipes and exclusive content delivered right to your inbox: your email address will not be published – was! Dinner using kale instead of pepper and salt you use fresh spinach and seasoned the chicken with and. All articles, images, product names, logos, and using your recipes! 2-5 minutes per side depending on it ’ thickness out of the i! Bake the whole thing for 20 minutes at 400 except i used spinach! With arugula instead of pepper and artichoke bruschetta from Trader Joe 's ( zero points ) so quick so... Little easier you do all this!!!!!!!! Spinach as well few changes and it came out fantastic using your recipes... I placed it at the bottom of a dish, put them in a ziploc bag for about minutes... We used a very YUMMY roasted red peppers far cry from most recipes that were n't bland left... ( first with froz spinach then with fresh– we preferred the fresh ) there is one., a busy mom of two girls, author and recipe developer here at Skinnytaste.com a huge hit with friends. We did and i loved it!!!!!!!... Meals by 5-Minute recipes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The second thing i made and there is only one word to describe this dish YUMMY! ) salad with fresh spinach as well recently joined Weight Watchers, and quick idea oven-cooking. Spinach, salt and pepper change was that i cooked with the garlic Wine Sauce evenly between the pieces... As well on the grill pan ) get hot and bake until melted, about 2 3! And you have n't steered me wrong, i was thinking about sauteeing the breasts!