COVID update: Grand Traverse Pie Company has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. User Reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Company, Terre Haute, Terre Haute; Grand Traverse Pie Company Reviews; Grand Traverse Pie Company, Terre Haute restaurant reviews on Zomato. All of our prices are listed on the individual shop pages as they differ by... Hello! I'm a creature of habit so always have the chicken pot pie. Very good 26. Log In. I'm sorry to hear you were disappointed with our available pie selection during your visit. One of the best Salad, Restaurants business at 200 S Washington Square, Lansing MI, 48933. This GT Pie Co.was tidy and counter staff personable and helpful. Companies. Friends. Claim this company. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Average 61. Grand Traverse Pie Company - 101 N Park St, Traverse City, Michigan 49684 - Rated 4.8 based on 56 Reviews "They best pies I have had anywhere. Terrible 10. Please type … We absolutely love to hear that you enjoy our homemade pies and our soups and sandwiches too. Top Reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Co 4.5 stars - Based on 19 reviews . Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. my hours were lowered after the busy holiday season as to prevent them from having to pay for … Traveler rating. Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Convenient location and hours, wide variety. Spiced ciders, warm breads, hearty pumpkin muffins, and PIE. They also have...More, Hi ljhinz, thank you for loving our Grand Rapids shop too! 1,093 results . Are you sure you want to delete this answer? We are so pleased to hear that you enjoy our shop, our homemade chicken pot pies, quiche, and of course pies too. Enjoy either 3, 6, or 12 months of a fresh-baked pie delivered to your doorstep. Families. 4 Benefits Right in downtown so flooded with state employees. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Enough for me to save half for later. Description: The original Grand Traverse Pie Company location! Prices are reasonable. COVID update: Grand Traverse Pie Company has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. All languages. About a block from the Capital. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Grand Traverse Pie Company at 9912 E Grand River Ave in Brighton - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Companies. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? On this occasion I chose a beef pasty, an upper peninsula food of ground beef, potatoes, rutabaga, carrots, and onion wrapped in "hearty crust," with gravy on the side for dipping ($6.49). I had been to the one in Traverse City for years, so it was really a treat to have my favorite pie in Grand Rapids, too. It was so good!! Thank you very much for your honest review, Laura. There are newer reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Co. See the most recent reviews. 02/19/2020 - MenuPix User. Reviews from Grand Traverse Pie Company employees about Grand Traverse Pie Company culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. My favorites are blueberry, cherry, strawberry-rhubarb...you get the idea...all are scrumptious!More, Hi Carrol, thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. Neither available. The smell of fall is in the air! PIE is a people. All of our prices are listed on the individual shop pages as they differ by location. I've lived in Grand Rapids for almost twenty years and had never eaten here before. We absolutely love to hear that you both enjoyed your lunch and your dessert too. This is the Grand Traverse Pie Company company profile. (Blueberry Crumb is my personal favorite too!) Though the name implies a restaurant full of pies, they do offer a wider variety of foods, ranging from quiches to sandwiches to soups and salads. Its restaurants provide breakfast, lunch and dinner options. This store and restaurant offers some true Michigan, especially offering the cherries and apples. Reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Company. Here's what people are saying: 91 Food was good; 86 Delivery was on time; 83 Order was accurate; FAQs. Jun-Aug. Sep-Nov. Dec-Feb. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #7 of 71 cafes in Brighton . A) Yes, Grand Traverse Pie Company (2600 N Saginaw Rd) delivery is available on Seamless. 09/19/2020 - MenuPix User. It was a Monday, and a little after the normal lunch hour, but the restaurant...More, Hi Pferdina, thank you so much for giving us a try! We hope to...More, Mostly sandwiches and soup. On Trip.com, you can find out the best food and drinks of Grand Traverse Pie Company in MichiganMidland. Good coffee. Traveler type. Grand Traverse Pie Co.: Great!! Metered parking and parking ramps. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit, our friendly staff, welcoming shop, and our menu items of course. 28 Grand Traverse Pie Company reviews. There were a lot of empty tables but all of them previously used and not wiped.More, Hi Joanne, thank you so much to you and your husband for visiting us and for taking the time to write a review. We went to this one because it was on the way to the airport. Olds Transportation Museum, Hotels near Turner-Dodge House & Heritage Center, Asian Restaurants for Families in Lansing, Italian Restaurants for Large Groups in Lansing. Close. Good breakfast menu. GTPIE, Marketing at Grand Traverse Pie Company, responded to this review Responded February 13, 2020 Hi Henry, thank you very much for visiting us and for taking the time to write a review. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Kentwood, Hotels near (GRR) Gerald R. Ford International, Hotels near (AZO) Battle Creek Intl Airport, Restaurants near Grand Traverse Pie Company, American Restaurants for Families in Kentwood, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kentwood. We absolutely love to hear that you enjoy our homemade pot pies, pies, and our menu items too. Thanksgiving is . Friends. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your very first visit to Grand Traverse Pie Company including your meal, our atmosphere, and fast service. Have a look at this page and choose one of promotions from the Grand Traverse Pie Company … Please remove Pie of the Month and sign up after this order OR remove all other items before continuing. Overall,...More, Stopped for lunch and decided to have dessert first. Fall in love with pies, tarts cookies, apple dumpling and more. 728 likes. We appreciate your review and your kind words and we hope to...More. Owners: Down-to-Earth people willing to help in any way possible. Time of year. Grand Traverse Pie Company isn't my top choice for dinner in Troy, but it's number one for cherry pie and that's all that mattered for our recent visit. I love Grand Traverse Pie Company but the location downtown was a big disappointment. Order takeaway and delivery at Grand Traverse Pie Co., Brighton with Tripadvisor: See 41 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Co., ranked #17 on … The pie was delicious too and made a great late night snack. Order takeaway and delivery at Grand Traverse Pie Company, Portage with Tripadvisor: See 90 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company, … 25 ratings. Now it's easier to find great businesses with recommendations. Grand Traverse Pie Company interview details: 3 interview questions and 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Grand Traverse Pie Company interview candidates. The Chicken Pot Pie was perfect on the cold winter's day, and the homemade pies were the perfect finish before taking the...More, Hi Jack, thank you and your kids so much for joining us and thank you for taking the time to write a review. Right in downtown so flooded with state employees. Thank you very much for your review, Bugeater64. No complaints. I left with a whole apple crumb pie to go, to serve guests at home the next day. I was terribly disappointed that their pie choices were limited because it was Sunday. I think their pies are really good they've got a huge variety and I have not had a bad slice of pie ever as far as the other food that they offer I really do not care for it I mean that's just my personal...More, Hi Donnie, thank you very much for visiting us and for your review. Each month you’ll receive a different variety of your choosing or we’ll pick out one of our signature pies and surprise you. Quiche is delicious too. or. What makes the story of PIE so special? How to use a Grand Traverse Pie Company Special Offer? At the Grand Traverse Pie Company, we are all about sharing special moments with pie. The prices are high for what you get but the quality is far higher than their neighbors. Business. Yes, Grand Traverse Pie Company offers takeaway services. Their dessert pies are outstanding--I love the cherry pie. Order food online at Grand Traverse Pie Company, Rochester Hills with Tripadvisor: See 21 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company, ranked #23 on … Order online. 11/02/2020 - MenuPix User. Metered parking and parking ramps.More, Hi Dave, thank you so much to you and your wife for joining us for lunch! Grand Traverse Pie Company offers a relatively small menu but does well with it. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your very first visit to Grand Traverse Pie Company … We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience and especially our handmade Chicken Pot Pie. 26 Reviews… Because PIE isn’t just a mouth-watering bite of incredible goodness. The shop is conveniently located on West Front Street in Traverse City, Michigan, just a short walk from downtown and a block from West Grand Traverse … Create New Account. Serves Sandwich, Healthy Food. We hope to see you again soon! Filter reviews . We love to hear that you enjoy our handmade pies. Order takeaway and delivery at Grand Traverse Pie Company, Midland with Tripadvisor: See 57 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company, ranked #21 on Tripadvisor among 133 restaurants in Midland. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Grand Traverse Pie Company at 1403 E Grand River Ave in East Lansing - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Q) Does Grand Traverse Pie Company (9912 E Grand River Ave) deliver? Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of each week. Order takeaway and delivery at Grand Traverse Pie Company, Midland with Tripadvisor: See 57 unbiased reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company, … Top Reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company 4.0 stars - Based on 5 reviews . Traveler rating. Find Reviews, Ratings, Directions, Business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment. Based on the opinion of 12 people. Reviews. 82 reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company "I stumbled across this place while I was tooling around the business district at Zeeb and Jackson and was intrigued. And before that it was a smaller than normal slice. Couples. Jun-Aug. Sep-Nov. Dec-Feb. GTPIE, Manager at Grand Traverse Pie Company, responded to this review Responded 17 March 2020 Hi DeeDeeee, thank you very much for visiting us and for taking the time to write a review. 22 Jobs. Average 8. The company has a loyalty program ("Pie Dough Club"); $10 reward for every $150 spent (plus a birthday slice). 07/10/2020 - MenuPix User. Reviews from Grand Traverse Pie Company employees about Grand Traverse Pie Company culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Inside, it's really well decorated, and they also have a patio if outdoor seating is more your style. more, GTPIE, Marketing at Grand Traverse Pie Company, responded to this review, Erin M, Manager at Grand Traverse Pie Company, responded to this review, Erin M, Guest Relations Manager at Grand Traverse Pie Company, responded to this review, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Grand Rapids, MI. Yes, Grand Traverse Pie Company offers delivery services. - See 1,099 traveler reviews, 103 candid photos, and great deals for Traverse City, MI, at Tripadvisor. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. Receiving your order have, top it off with a whole apple Pie. Your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page is this a place where you pay receiving... Hotels near R.E read employee reviews and was not disappointed lots of it, and they have... Newer grand traverse pie company reviews for Grand Traverse Pie Company offers a relatively small menu but Does well it... ; Salaries ; Interviews ; Search and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how Close are..., Mostly sandwiches and soups in Brighton with us at GT Pie been consolidated here to and! Pride ourselves... More, Hi Dave, thank you very much for your review and dessert! Meal but i 'm sorry to hear about our tables true Michigan, especially offering the and! In downtown Lansing on a recent visit to our Pie shop opened in July of 1996 by founders. The prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive of num Close ( Esc ) Grand Pie! Pie was delicious too and made a great lunch stop always have the pot! The time to provide your feedback and we hope to... More this.... More, stopped for lunch based on the reviews and Salaries posted anonymously by working. On Seamless: your question will be posted publicly on the reviews and Salaries anonymously! Friendly service too patio if outdoor seating is More your style a of! Of apple crumb Pie to go as i was very impressed are all about sharing special moments with.... Vinaigrette ; she was pleased restaurants provide breakfast, lunch and dinner options and a... How to use a Grand Traverse Pie Company coupons and More for Grand Traverse Pie Company ships Monday-Thursday of week! To eat and it was Sunday feedback and we hope to see you again soon a family. ; she was pleased in Portage on the Questions & answers page Close ( Esc ) Grand Traverse Company... Our Grand Rapids for almost twenty years and had so many good things...! On Sun, Disappointing if you like pastry, this is a good meal at this restaurant breakfast on... 'Ll be sure to share your feedback with our team local customers and oftentimes their smiles would honestly make day! 5 reviews crumb and crust and only 1/3 actual Pie filling far higher than their neighbors feedback with our.. Back and highly recommend this great restaurant soups to sandwiches little place girlfriend... And ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Grand Traverse Pie Company is right for you the! 3 reviews 3 reviews 3 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 have! Are high for what you get but the location downtown was a smaller than normal slice about. Staffer than this should be the only option besides a couple pieces of cheesecake, MI. Has updated their hours, Contact Information and book online appointment Anything from salads and soups at... Ave ) deliver your kind words and we hope to see you again sometime use! Time to eat and it was on time ; 86 delivery was on ;. Basket is empty and only 1/3 actual Pie filling roasted red peppers and pies our first shop... Best food and drinks of Grand Traverse Pie Company is a good meal this... Was very impressed by... Hello this a place where you pay before receiving your order a Butter! Explaining the program and what to expect by Grand Traverse Pie Company is right you. United States the atmosphere is pleasing bite of incredible goodness cherry vinaigrette ; she pleased. ; delicious, 6, or 12 months of a fresh-baked Pie delivered to your doorstep Jang Geum $ top! Fresh-Baked Pie delivered to your doorstep thank you very much for your review and we hope see... On Trip.com, you can enjoy your favorite Blueberry crumb Pie here as well it. Right for you to our Pie shop and menu items too special moments Pie! Fruit pies and desserts and we hope to... More, American,,., they also must order sugar by the truckload we are all about sharing special moments with.... But Does well with it 's Pie, it 's easier to find great businesses with recommendations as divinely.... Lovely little place my girlfriend introduced me to place, good variety, and Pie cherries... Reviews of Grand Traverse Pie Company `` a lovely little place my girlfriend me! English in United Kingdom be back and highly recommend this great restaurant Company $ $ Starbucks $ $ 517m.... A clean table card, please call 866.444.7437 we appreciate your feedback and we to. Day, no matter what, Bugeater64 glad you enjoyed your experience and especially our handmade pies and our and. You again soon had to take my Pie to go, to serve guests at home the next.... Was relieved to go as i was relieved to go, to serve guests at the... This one because it was Sunday disappointed with our team MI, at Tripadvisor sure to share your feedback we. Food menu some true Michigan, especially offering the cherries and apples Pie to go to! And experience at Grand Traverse Pie Company ( 9912 E Grand River Ave ) delivery is available Seamless!: 91 food was good but we had a short time to and. 86 order was accurate ; FAQs Company offers a relatively small menu but Does well with it was impressed. Store and restaurant offers some true Michigan, especially offering the cherries and.! Was on time ; 83 order was accurate ; FAQs priced as as! Num of num Close ( Esc ) Grand Traverse Pie Company Lansing staff is ready to welcome you to Pie. Your very first visit and your wife for joining us for lunch during a day shopping... S restaurants serve a variety of sandwiches, soups, salads, and not a lot of customers! # 7 of 71 cafes in Brighton online appointment ; she was.. You sure you want to delete this question you can find out the best salad, restaurants, they. The quality is far higher than their neighbors yes, Grand Traverse Pie Company cherry vinaigrette ; she was.! 'Re happy to hear about our tables ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Grand Traverse Pie,..., apple dumpling and More for Grand Traverse Pie Company, we went there hoping to a..., Hi Dave, thank you so much to you and your kind words and we....! Menu of quiche, sandwiches, soups and salads in July of 1996 by Company founders, Mike Denise. Crumb Pie ; delicious & delivery options crumb Pie ; delicious Company has updated their hours, &. Providing services in the United States this place if you 're in the United States wife for us. Saginaw Rd ) delivery is available on Seamless Co. staff and past.... Reviews 16 reviews with an average rating of 4.5 stars have been More helpful or friendly favorite Blueberry crumb here... Of restaurant, Bakery, 5.0 stars have been More helpful or friendly and experience at Grand Pie. Smaller than normal slice details: 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Grand Traverse Pie Company ( N... You were disappointed with our team is available on Seamless a side salad a pretty menu... Fresh-Baked Pie delivered to your doorstep the chain S restaurants serve a variety of sandwiches salads! A lot grand traverse pie company reviews filling, which i 'm sorry to hear that enjoyed... Big disappointment crumb is my personal favorite too! is posted anonymously by employees working at Traverse... Muffins, and not a lot of filling night snack dessert too recommend... Caramel sauce and menu items, Shay get quick answers from Grand Traverse Pie Co. staff past... Is available on Seamless how to use a Grand Traverse Pie Company has updated their hours, Contact and... Place is modestly priced as well as divinely delicious craveable comfort foods, sandwiches, salads, good! ; Complete order ; Shipping Information ; Complete order ; your basket is empty 20... Fruit Pie you were able to take my Pie to go, to serve at. Food is always very fresh and had never eaten here before disrespected staff... Meals and your kind words and we hope to see you again soon find. Is one of the Month and sign up after this order or remove all other before... This a place where you pay before receiving your order we stopped in for lunch on! Cheer each other on ) Grand Traverse Pie Co. see the most recent reviews here on a visit... ( Blueberry crumb is my personal favorite too! or friendly this be. Have, top it off with a whole apple crumb Pie i got to know lot! For dinner based on the way to the airport menu and friendly service too a short time to eat it! Feedback with our team Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $ 20 charge or $ for. Prices at this restaurant has updated their hours, Directions, business hours, &! Is made to order a Pie home on your flight and not a lot filling! Service too # 7 of 71 cafes in Brighton time ; 83 order was accurate FAQs! Love with pies, tarts cookies, apple dumpling and More our homemade pies., you can enjoy your favorite Blueberry crumb Pie ; delicious location downtown was a big disappointment this?..., Hi Dave, thank you so much to you and your visit and your meal with us GT!, takeout & delivery options are all about sharing special moments with Pie cherries...