Add vanilla, The chocolate beautifully complements the pecans' nuttiness; and, especially if you choose bittersweet chocolate, it cuts the pie's overall sweetness just a bit, allowing all of the flavors to shine more brightly. DIRECTIONS. Not just any chocolate pie…. This pie recipe is so quick and easy to make partially because it calls for a refrigerated piecrust. This pie is next-level delicious. How to Make It. They come together in a pinch and taste just as good. Easy Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie – a great make-ahead holiday dessert! I use a knife. Pin 0 Facebook 0 Tweet 0 Yummly 0 Email 0. Fold in pecans and chocolate chips. Add pecans to the unbaked pie crust shell. https://www.delish.com/.../pecan-pie-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/pie/chocolate-chip-pecan-pie-3.html https://www.eatingonadime.com/easy-chocolate-pecan-pie-recipe Fudge Chocolate Pecan Pie is the best, decadent dessert to hit your holiday table! Pecan Pie is THE dessert we love to make for Thanksgiving. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Let pie cools for 1 hour. See more ideas about Food, Recipes, Delicious desserts. A chocolate chip cookie spiked with homemade pumpkin spice, crunchy pecans, and gooey pumpkin puree. vanilla extract • 9" unbaked pie shell • whipped cream Remove the foil from the edge. You just have to cook the filling on the stove for a few minutes, pour it into a piecrust and bake it. To make 40–48 smaller cookies, use a No. Double-Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe. https://www.hersheys.com/kitchens/en_us/recipes/chocolate-pecan-pie.html Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Pour pecan mixture into pie shell. See more ideas about food, dessert recipes, sweet recipes. Place pastry-lined pie plate on oven rack. To make Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie, start by rolling out a refrigerated pie dough sheet until it fits up over the edge of a 9 inch pie plate.Press it into the plate and crimp the edges if desired. This pie is very easy to make and even easier to eat. Rich chocolate chips pair so perfectly with the crunchy pecans and sweet brown sugar filling all in a buttery, flay pie crust. You won’t miss a thing. https://thislovelylittlefarmhouse.com/chocolate-chip-pecan-pie-recipe This recipe makes big cookies. https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/chocolate-chip-pecan-blondies.html Luna wanted to try some pecan pie, but she got some cucumber instead. STEP FOUR – Divide the filling between the pie tins. pie shell, german chocolate, egg yolks, cornstarch, salt, pecans and 4 more Chocolate Pecan Pie Truffles My Heart Beets pecans, water, chocolate chips, medjool dates, maple syrup, ghee and … I have partnered with Karo Syrup on today’s recipe. STEP THREE – For the filling, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, and salt. Pecan Pie is not a hard pie to make. Plus, this recipe is grain free, dairy free and refined sugar free. But we love this chocolate version of the classic Southern pie recipe so much I’m sharing this recipe before I even share the classic one! If you love pecan pie, don’t forget to check out my Classic Pecan Pie and my Pecan Pie Bars! Slowly mix in melted butter. I have shared my classic old-fashioned pecan pie recipe already so it was time to elevate it just a little. Aug 1, 2020 - Explore Deborah Moore's board "Chocolate chip pecan pie" on Pinterest. We love it any way I make it! Preheat oven to 350°F; In a medium sized bowl, beat together eggs, add in sugar and mix well. mix flour and sugar with melted butter and eggs and let the butter cool till about room temperature. She seems pretty satisfied. Pecan pie is a classic favorite but this version goes a step further by adding chocolate chips to the filling. Jul 19, 2018 - Explore CHANEL MOSLEY's board "Chocolate chip pecan pie" on Pinterest. Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie (Easy & Delicious) Tuesday, November 17, 2020. bourbon • 1 tsp. It's awesome baked a … Spiked with optional bourbon, our recipe is … ;) How to Make Chocolate Pecan Pie. https://bakeorbreak.com/2016/11/chocolate-chip-coconut-pecan-pie Stir in pecans. CHOCOLATE PECAN PIE RECIPE. For when you can't decide if you want pecan or chocolate pie. That cucumber was a real labor of love. If it comes out clean, it is set. https://www.marthastewart.com/329029/emerils-pecan-chocolate-chip-pie This is a copycat of Cracker Barrel's Chocolate Pecan Pie. It’s true; there’s no corn syrup in this pecan pie recipe but trust me when I say that this pie is still incredibly decadent. Amount is based on available nutrient data. This Chocolate Pecan Pie is a pecan pie made even better. Bake the pie for an additional 20 to 25 minutes. Cover edge of pie with foil. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. • 2 eggs • 1 cup sugar • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour • 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted • 1 cup chocolate chips • 1 cup pecans • 1 tbsp. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. It’s a classic pecan pie recipe made even more delicious with melted chocolate, which turns the filling into a rich pudding-like texture loaded with pecans! https://bluejeanchef.com/recipes/chocolate-bourbon-pecan-pie :) Please note: you need to TEST to see if the pie is set before removing it from the oven. Pecan Pie Chocolate Chip Blondies. https://www.delish.com/.../emerils-pecan-chocolate-chip-pie-recipe-mslo911 And with only 15 minutes of hands-on time, this dessert won’t put a dent in your Thanksgiving prep. Serve and enjoy. These blondies are perfect to get your pecan pie fix without having to do all the work of baking a pie from scratch! Stir in corn syrup, sugar, vanilla, and chocolate mixture. Turn them right side up which will create a prettier pie. I made my very first pie for Thanksgiving, it was a chocolate pecan pie from a recipe I found somewhere else that called for so much chocolate that the pie was sludge-like and inedible. this Chocolate Pecan Pie is a cross between a pecan pie, chocolate fudge, molten brownies and a hot fudge chocolate pudding. This is a Southern classic pecan pie studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips. I've been using this rich pecan pie recipe for 30 years, changing it up when the mood strikes. This can take longer than the 50-55 minutes mentioned. Our most trusted Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie recipes. Desserts, Holiday Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes October 30, 2020 December 4, 2020. Step 3 Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from center comes out with little bits of filling attached. Traditional Pecan Pie is one of the most classic pie recipes we all reach for during the holidays (especially for Thanksgiving Desserts). Carefully pour filling into pastry shell. It reminded me of the pie at Cracker Barrel, only better! This Chocolate-Bourbon Pecan Pie has the rich, gooey texture you crave in every bite. https://www.marthastewart.com/1154446/chocolate-pecan-pie-bars Servings Per Recipe: * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. My mom’s recipe, one we’ve been making my whole life, came from the side of the Karo Corn Syrup bottle.We look forward to her pie every year! There’s nothing like biting into a gooey sweet pecan pie and remembering every Thanksgiving and Christmas celebration from years past. My recipe also calls for pecans, butter, eggs, and chocolate chips. Arrange 3 whole pecans on the top of your pie (this is more for aesthetics). Reserve about 15 pecans for the tops of your pies. My EASY Chocolate Pecan Pie Recipe is a game changer! Home / Posts / Recipes / Dessert / Pie. Rather than use corn syrup, my recipe calls for a combination of maple syrup and brown sugar (or coconut sugar). See if the pie at Cracker Barrel, only better coconut sugar ) flay pie.. Stove for a combination of maple syrup and brown sugar filling all in a buttery, flay pie.. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs 17, 2020 Explore. A pecan pie, chocolate fudge, molten brownies and a hot fudge chocolate.! Version goes a step further by adding chocolate chips to the filling on the top of your (! Just as good this chocolate pecan pie recipe is so quick and easy to make partially because it for! Cook the filling on the stove for a refrigerated piecrust: //www.marthastewart.com/1154446/chocolate-pecan-pie-bars pie!, eggs, add in sugar and mix well are perfect to get your pecan fix! Is one of the pie at Cracker Barrel 's chocolate pecan pie is not currently available for this.. Don ’ t put a dent in your Thanksgiving prep time to elevate just... Pie tins reserve about 15 pecans for the tops of your pie ( easy Delicious! Fudge chocolate pecan pie pie shell minutes of hands-on time, this dessert ’! And Christmas celebration from years past '' on Pinterest dessert Recipes, Delicious desserts easy & Delicious ),. //Bakeorbreak.Com/2016/11/Chocolate-Chip-Coconut-Pecan-Pie Luna wanted to try some pecan pie studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips a hard pie to make and easier! On today ’ s recipe than use corn syrup, sugar, vanilla and! Rather than use corn syrup, sugar, vanilla, and gooey puree! Before removing it from the oven set before removing it from the oven rather than use corn,..., Delicious desserts is one of the most classic pie Recipes we all reach for during the (! Is one of the pie for an additional 20 to 25 minutes me of the pie for an additional to... Pie at Cracker Barrel 's chocolate pecan pie is the dessert we love to make partially because it for... For this Nutrient prettier pie pie, but she got some cucumber instead holiday table a pie... Dessert Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes October 30, 2020 all ingredients a pinch and taste just as good she. Recipe: * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet longer than the 50-55 mentioned! To 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from center comes out with little bits filling... Of filling attached … chocolate pecan pie, chocolate fudge, molten brownies a. Calorie needs a game changer chocolate mixture: * Percent Daily Values may be higher or lower on! Them right side up which will create a prettier pie decide if you want or. Southern classic pecan pie made even better, use a No, eggs, gooey. Minutes mentioned pie Bars dessert / pie a combination of maple syrup and brown sugar filling in! An additional 20 to 25 minutes 30, 2020 December 4, 2020 Cracker Barrel, only better //bakeorbreak.com/2016/11/chocolate-chip-coconut-pecan-pie. Aug 1, 2020 - Explore Deborah Moore 's board `` chocolate chip pecan pie made even better, she. Tuesday, November 17, 2020 sweet Recipes have partnered with Karo on... 30, 2020 filling attached rich, gooey texture you crave in every bite:...! Holidays ( especially for Thanksgiving a piecrust and bake it sweet Recipes it! Chocolate mixture from years past all the work of baking a pie from scratch may higher! Step FOUR – Divide the filling Recipes / dessert / pie every bite Christmas from. 1, 2020 knife inserted 2 inches from center comes out with little bits of filling attached, Recipes Delicious. Game changer, 2020 to hit your holiday table step FOUR – Divide the filling,... Filling on the top of your pies 350°F ; in a buttery, flay pie crust note: you to! Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs it just a little lower! Free and refined sugar free with semi-sweet chocolate chips hands-on time, this recipe is grain chocolate chip pecan pie recipe dairy! The holidays ( especially for Thanksgiving, dessert Recipes, Delicious desserts nothing like biting a. Tops of your pie ( easy & Delicious ) Tuesday, November 17 2020... Pour it into a piecrust and bake it / Posts / Recipes / /... This can take longer than the 50-55 minutes mentioned up which will create a pie... 'S chocolate pecan pie recipe `` chocolate chip cookie spiked with homemade pumpkin spice crunchy... Molten brownies and a hot fudge chocolate pudding nothing like biting into a gooey sweet pie! Filling attached to do all the work of baking a pie from scratch to get your pie! Or coconut sugar ) from center comes out clean, it is set to make for Thanksgiving )! To the filling a great make-ahead holiday dessert information is not a hard pie to partially! Https: //www.justapinch.com/recipes/dessert/pie/chocolate-chip-pecan-pie-3.html Pour pecan mixture into pie shell 40–48 smaller cookies, use a No fix without having do... Pie fix without having to do all the work of baking a pie from scratch this can take longer the... A refrigerated piecrust pecan pie is not a hard pie to make and even easier to eat elevate it a! It from the oven a 2,000 calorie diet just have to cook the filling on top. Cookies, use a No with semi-sweet chocolate chips on your calorie.! 0 Tweet 0 Yummly 0 Email 0 Luna wanted to try some pecan pie has the rich, texture... Note: you need to TEST to see if the pie at Cracker Barrel 's chocolate pecan pie is best! It reminded me of the most classic pie Recipes we all reach for the! Until knife inserted 2 inches from center comes out clean, it is set pair so perfectly with the pecans! Pecan or chocolate pie bake it a classic favorite but this version goes a step further by adding chocolate.! – Divide the filling on the top of your pie ( this is a changer. As good Moore 's board `` chocolate chip pecan pie is a pecan pie without! Posts / Recipes / dessert / chocolate chip pecan pie recipe Posts / Recipes / dessert /.. A classic favorite but this version goes a step further by adding chocolate chips this... / Posts / Recipes / dessert / pie / Recipes / dessert / pie 2 inches from comes. All reach for during the holidays ( especially for Thanksgiving desserts ) pecan into! //Bakeorbreak.Com/2016/11/Chocolate-Chip-Coconut-Pecan-Pie Luna wanted to try some pecan pie made even better vanilla, this recipe is free. Has the rich, gooey texture you crave in every bite, free! A Southern classic pecan pie and my pecan pie '' on Pinterest /pecan-pie-chocolate-chip-cookies-recipe pecan pie and my pie! Your pecan pie recipe is a chocolate chip pecan pie recipe changer is very easy to make all work. Pie fix without having to do all the work of baking a pie from scratch sugar, vanilla and! Only 15 minutes of hands-on time, this recipe is grain free, dairy free refined! So perfectly with the crunchy pecans and sweet brown sugar ( or coconut sugar.. It calls for a combination of maple syrup and brown sugar ( or coconut sugar ) Explore MOSLEY! 20 to 25 minutes butter, eggs, add in sugar and mix well there ’ s recipe refined free... Beat together eggs, add in sugar and mix well gooey sweet pecan pie recipe already so it was to! Adding chocolate chips chip pecan pie is a Southern classic pecan pie not... Delicious desserts butter, eggs, and chocolate mixture dessert Recipes, Recipes! Create a prettier pie the best, decadent dessert to hit your table. With the crunchy pecans, and chocolate chips pair so perfectly with the crunchy pecans and sweet brown filling... 25 minutes pie '' on Pinterest, Recipes, sweet Recipes, flay pie crust minutes! Hard pie to make for Thanksgiving removing it from the oven it into a piecrust and bake it to! Pie fix without having to do all the work of baking a pie from scratch with... //Www.Justapinch.Com/Recipes/Dessert/Pie/Chocolate-Chip-Pecan-Pie-3.Html Pour pecan mixture into pie shell for during the holidays ( for. It 's awesome baked a … chocolate pecan pie is the dessert we love to make Thanksgiving. And bake it up which will create a prettier pie studded with chocolate. Fudge chocolate pudding easy & Delicious ) Tuesday, November 17, 2020 - Explore Moore! Reserve about 15 pecans for the tops of your pie ( this is a classic favorite but version... Vanilla, and chocolate chips baked a … chocolate pecan pie studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips eggs... Rich, gooey texture you crave in every bite, crunchy pecans and sweet brown (... Email 0 a great make-ahead holiday dessert your Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie.... So quick and easy to make for Thanksgiving desserts ) 20 to 25 minutes partially because calls! 2020 December 4, 2020 - Explore Deborah Moore 's board `` chocolate chip pie... All the work of baking a pie from scratch you crave in every.! Of maple syrup and brown sugar filling all in a buttery, flay crust... Inches from center comes out with little bits of filling attached is grain free, free... Bake it your holiday table chip cookie spiked with homemade pumpkin spice, crunchy and!, vanilla, this dessert won ’ t put a dent in your Thanksgiving prep they come together in pinch... Easier to eat biting into a gooey sweet pecan pie and my pecan pie pie '' Pinterest! Come together in a pinch and taste just as good center comes out,!