Did it turn out alright? SO AMAZINGLY MOIST! I used 1 3/4 cup of conf. When you add the last bit of flour, mix until just combined. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow to see how everyone likes it. Would I substitute using a 1:1 ratio? I have to be honest with you. This would make an amazing birthday cake for my man! The best part is that there aren’t that many bowls needed to do this because you can leave the leftover cannoli filling right in your mixer and add the whipping cream to it. So much so, that I am making it again, this Sunday! Alternatively, you can add the filling to the whipping cream and beat until it forms medium peaks. This Cannoli Poke Cake is a lovely vanilla cake soaked with sweetened condensed milk and covered in sweet cannoli filling. Cannoli Poke Cake Recipe | Moist Vanilla Cake Recipe 2reviews 55minutes This Cannoli Poke Cake is a lovely vanilla cake soaked with sweetened condensed milk and covered in sweet cannoli filling. First batch, I made per recipe, using a fork to punch the holes into the cupcake. Had my husband, daughter and her friend taste test them. I made the poke cake using the cannoli dip as a 1-1 replacement for the liquids in the cake mix. I’m glad you enjoyed it!! I wouldn’t recommend it. ive been dying to make this for a while just hadnt had time to go out and find mascarpone cheese i havent been able to find it anywhere and i finally did but instead of regular i got cocoa flavored I saw it and was like why not add more chocolately ❤❤ I try to respond, though I’m probably not always as quick as some would like. You could probably do it either way, but I’d suggest doing it when the cake is warm. I just had someone order a cake for their birthday! And though it’s thinner, it’s still plenty thick to be on top of the cake. I used Ghirardelli semi sweet chocolate chips on top. Didn’t get around to that, but I did make them for the moose lodge picnic today. Do you let the cake cool before poking holes through it? I’m sorry if it was confusing in the recipe. Required fields are marked *. I’m so glad you enjoy it! The 4-5 days is how long I recommend the cake will keep for. oh my yumminess. This cannoli cake recipe is made up of 2 9-inch round layers of tender vanilla cake, cannoli filling, whipped vanilla buttercream, and mini chocolate chips. Hmm, I’m not sure why it’d be grainy. However mine actually came out thick and whipped like frosting. I haven’t tried it, so I can’t say for sure. Hi! You can ask for recipe ideas, talk about cooking techniques, or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you. Looks delicious! Creamy Cannoli Poke Cake Everybody loves a good poke cake, but this Cannoli Poke Cake is raising the bar for poke cakes everywhere. I hope you enjoyed it! The first time I made this cake, it was HEAVEN! My family is coming on the weekend , celebrating my sister’s birthday, so thought this would be good Birthday Cake. Why am I reading people had to alter the recpe. 1 note; I used 1 1/2 bars of the new “greek” cream cheese in stead of the mascapone for a nice little tangy zip. Pinned. I hope it worked out once you refrigerated it. This Cannoli Poke Cake is a lovely vanilla cake soaked with sweetened condensed milk and covered in sweet cannoli filling. a little thicker. We have cannolis at every family party and for our Sunday dinner someone dropped the ball on placing and order so I baked this. Its usually in the deli section. Can’t wait to try it. My “frosting” is not overly thick or thin. Please Reply. I’ve never make a poke cake but yours looks absolutely delicious! Even my picky DS loved them! Kuddos to you for sharing this recipe !!! Also, I will alter the white cake batter – adding the sweetened condensed milk wasn’t working and a plain white cupcake was missing something… This is definitely a work in progress and I will be trying again! You could really do it either way. . This cake might be the best cake I have ever eaten – it will surely become a regular in the line- up! I followed the recipe exactly, and then added extra powdered sugar when I saw how soupy the topping was, but I think in the future I would either strain the ricotta first or else greatly decrease the proportion of ricotta to mascarpone. the container says made with espresso and cocoa mmmm. The mascarpone and powdered sugar shouldn’t make it grainy, so the only thing I’d think would be the ricotta. However, the topping isn’t as thick as a normal icing. Bake the cake for 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. To Vicky G you said serve the day after making or 2 days before. I wouldn’t suggest replicating this particular cake and filling, but here’s an alternative recipe for a Cannoli Layered Cake. And my small group felt exactly the same way! In a large bowl, beat mascarpone, ricotta cheese, and vanilla until creamy. In a mixing bowl, using an electric mixer, mix together cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil. If you love the flavor of classic Italian desserts and are also in need of a great poke cake recipe, then you have just found the perfect dessert. The moist kind or….? This looks so delicious and I really want to try it! Thanks. I can’t wait to eat this tomorrow! I also tried it over a dark chocolate cake which was absolutely heavenly !!! Carefully insert the end midway into one covering and pipe the cream in, pulling the end to fill completely towards the finish. I think some others have told me they’ve done that successfully before. Mascarpone cheese is not readily available where I live, Blue Mountains NSW Australia, can I substitute cream cheese? I followed your recipe, and served this cake today, for Mother’s Day! A sprinkle of mini chocolate chips and powdered sugar and your gluten free cannoli poke cake is done! Thanks! This is the perfect easy dessert to bring to a potluck or family gathering, it is a definite crowd pleaser! Of course, I see so many different fillings in poke cakes today. Maybe the ricotta? Made this tonight for a church potluck tomorrow, I doubled the recipe and added a bit almond extract to the cake batter before baking it. It’s not exaclty the same flavor as a cannoli from a proper Italian bakery, but this recipe is marvelous. I think the flavor would be lost by the time enough powdered sugar was added. My dad is turning 40 in a week and were throwing him a surprise party tomorrow! Hello, love I happened to tumble upon this website by accident, and as usual, the sugarey section attracted me to clicking and more clicking. I could have probably eaten all of the frosting by itself! Instructions. And then I see all of the other cakes to tempt me following this recipe & now I’ going to be stuck looking through your recipes for several hours now Delicious! Not nearly as thick as a traditional icing, more like a thinner whipped cream. Do you bring to room temperature before you serve it? Of course if cannoli is not your thing, Boston Cream Poke Cake is also very good. The chocolate chips are more of a garnish that add a little chocolate flavor and are usually on the ends of a cannoli. Cannoli poke cake. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. I have read and re-read all the instructions thinking I missed something and I read most of the comments and no one else had this issue so I’m wondering if I did something wrong. 9. If you love cannolis, you’re going to love them even more in cake form! Looking through the comments, there are a few that had trouble, but the majority have loved it and made it several times. One guy wanted to buy them all, but the only let him buy 8! I love this cake! That’s perfect! Bake cake according to directions on box for a 9x13 pan, and allow to cool completely. Or a scoop when you serve the pieces of cake? You can definitely sub ricotta though. This looks so good. I bought the store brand the first time, and it was grainy. Delicious Cream Cake Recipe ~ Coconut, cream cheese, pecans... Mmmm! Poke cakes are great – so easy! “Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.” Romans 12:12. - Cupcakes & Kale Chips. It's a moist, indulgent dessert that will rock your socks off! His favorite dessert is cannoli and when I saw this recipe on Pinterest I knew it’d be perfect! I did a taste test and it tastes great, just a bit on the runny side. 5. Made this cannoli poke cake yesterday for my Father’s Day celebration cookout! Prepare cake mix following package instructions (using eggs, water, and oil), then pour into prepared baking dish. My kids and husband love cannoli’s so I think they will enjoy this. I read the comments about the frosting being runny, so I whipped mine a bit with the whip attachment on the mixer and it really helped. Yes, you could just use more of the mascarpone cheese, or use cream cheese. THANKS! Tasted great, but a bit “wet”. Using a chop stick, poke holes in cake about 1 inch apart. I used one of the OP’s suggestions, and added 3 Tbsp (ok, it might have been more like 4) of the sweetened condensed milk and 1 3/4 cups of confectioners sugar, since the icing was going on top of cupcakes & I didn’t want it too thin. Enjoy! If mascarpone cheese is over mixed, it becomes very thin. Could I leave the cake soaking the milk overnight? I used whole milk ricotta which I could not drain at all. It was fabulous and it had broken cannoli shells on the outside (an idea for your recipe?). That may seem like a silly question, but I was curious. I used a high quality ricotta from the deli section though, not the cheese section of the grocery store. Result was perfect. You’ll poke the holes all the way through (or at least mostly) so that everything soaks in. 8. The cannoli filling “icing” on this cake is one of those things that you just cannot get your finger out of. Like all good Italian recipes, slow and steady wins the race. This site uses cookies to help provide the best user experience. This is the one I use (looks like Walmart must have it too). I think I’ll keep it that way on the count of the extra protein. Maybe you could add some whipped cream around the edges of the cake? This cannoli poke cake is as easy to make as it is delicious. Runny or not, I will try it again! Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes about 1 inch apart all over top of cake. I haven’t ever tried it. I wanted to let you know that this recipe was the most awesome cake I have ever made !! Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter and flour 2 9-inch round baking pans (or can substitute 8-inch … Ok, so I was looking for a recipe that I could use up some “left over” Cannoli dip from New Years Eve. Bake 23–28 minutes or until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Also, when mixing together the ricotta and mascarpone cheese, DO NOT over mix it. It should be thicker. The texture is kind of like whipped cream at the soft peak stage. Ah-mazing! You could reduce the amount of sweetened condensed milk that you pour over the cake though, if you wanted. If I were ever to make it again, I’d probably make it with some sort of homemade mascarpone substitute and a different cake. Dear Lindsay, this cake sounds marvelous. This is definitely happening for father’s day – my hubby is a huge cannoli addict! Delicious! I’ve actually never tried a cannoli, maybe I should start with something similar like this , Thanks Rachel! *. And if you don’t like cake mix, you can make poke cake from scratch. But since it didn’t all go into the cake, and I hate wasting things, I put it into the cannoli filling. My husband said people went bonkers over them! I tend to poke the holes when the cake is warm, but I’ve done it both ways. Let’s take a moment to just admire how delicious this cake is. Would a square pan work at all? Using the cinnamon gave the taste a little more complex and I recommend adding it in. Yes, this filling is a little different, as I added sweetened condensed milk to it. See more ideas about Recipes, Cannoli poke cake, Food. It is a nut-free, low carb, and sugar-free cake made with coconut flour that is only 3 net carbs per serving. Should I wait to put on the chocolate chips? Pour one can of sweetened condensed milk over the top of the cake, … I am making this cake this very second. It really elevates it to another level! Just don’t try the frosting until the cake is covered or it will never get to the cake. Can you tell maybe what kind of taste it has? We're so glad she's a Baking Fanatic! It looks so light and moist…I will be dreaming of this all day! While the cake is cooling, mix together the ingredients for the filling. This delicious Cannoli Cream Poke Cake is everything you love about cannoli filling blended into one easy and delicious cake. I have done other poke cakes with a scratch cake before though. Whoa, this cake looks crazy good, Lindsay! that takes a lot of time. All you do is start with a boxed white cake, poke those holes, and smother it with condensed milk, sweetened creamy cannoli filling and mini chocolate chips. I also used only a 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk in the frosting, along with 1 1/4 cup powdered sugar and it came out exactly like normal frosting. Have a Wonderful Sunday! To the person who found it lacking in flavor, they might try adding some Lemon flavoring to the cake recipe. In a large bowl, beat mascarpone, ricotta cheese and vanilla extract until creamy. I have never tried freezing it, so I’m not sure how well that’d work. Cake should keep for 4-5 days. There are a ton of variations out there. The cannoli topping seemed runny after being in the fridge overnight. https://www.foodfanatic.com/recipes/cannoli-poke-cake-recipe Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13x9 inch pan with cooking spray. I hope it was a hit! This Cannoli Layer Cake is a light, moist cinnamon cake filled with mascarpone & ricotta filling, then frosted with mascarpone frosting! I’d think regular milk would just soak right through the cake without really giving it much flavor like the sweetened condensed milk does. Christmas Eve and I was asked to bring dessert to a party. It is meant to be more like cannoli filling. Maybe try to beat the ricotta until smooth before adding it to the topping next time. I did strain the ricotta. Also does making it the night before affect the taste or texture of the cake? For the frosting, whip the cream until stiff peaks form and set aside. Beat the butter, milk, remaining confectioners’ sugar and vanilla in a bowl until smooth, 1–2 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F. I’m so glad it was a hit! Begin to add the flour mixture and the buttermilk. I didn’t want to the cake to be too soggy, but I wanted it to have the moist-ness and delicious-ness that the sweetened condensed milk gives. Thanks for the feedback! So stinkin’ good. My cake is in the oven now. The rum is optional but … Also, refrigerating it after you’very iced it for at least 5 hours will help the icing adhere to the cake and solidify more neatly. Please add me to your email list for updates to your site. You are going to love this cake! I’m so glad you are happy with it Sarah! Just curious? Thank you! was worried about the frosting being to runny but all the reviews were very helpful. SO Delish and kind of refreshing! Please tell me, oh Great Sweet One. Pinterest If you are a cannoli fan, you may also like these keto cannoli cookies that my friend Maya made. If you haven’t joined yet, we invite you to come check it out and join the fun. In a large bowl, mix ricotta, mascarpone,vanilla and the rest of sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth with a hand mixer. That seems like a shame. Cover cake and allow to set in refrigerator for 2-3 hours. I substituted the mascarpone cheese with 1 package of cream cheese, 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream, and 2 tablespoons of softened butter – just whipped them together in my mixer and it turned out awesome! I made it twice and the same terrible end result. You could also add more powdered sugar – up to 3 cups probably. The frosting is the best part! Grease and flour two9-inch round cake pans. Bake 23–28 minutes or until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. This Creamy Cannoli Poke Cake is a moist vanilla cake with creamy cannoli frosting. Covered in mini chocolate chips, this treat has all the best … If the cake is still not finished, but the top is browning too fast, carefully cover with aluminum foil. I am going to make it the day before, however, reading that the icing isn’t super thick I wanted to ask if you recommended me doing the cake the day prior, then the icing the day of (of course waiting right before serving to dust with the powdered sugar)? I gradually folded it in which may have helped with consistency. What a compliment! I don’t think you can go wrong either way, but if it’s a particularly wet ricotta, straining it might be good to be safe. Beat in confectioners' … I’ve been wanting to for forever, but never quite got around to it. Also, I made a 2 later cake instead of using a square pan and the frosting was perfect for spreading on the cake, not runny at all. The Sorry. It is delicious,but tricky/time consuming to make. Incredible! https://cakescottage.com/2015/02/04/cannoli-poke-cake-recipe Thank you for the nice recipe, Lindsey. The day before might be better than 2 days before, but yes you can definitely do it ahead of time. I will definitely make this again! Beat until it is light and fluffy. If you’d like to replace the chocolate with something, you could try some crushed nuts, maybe a sprinkling of cinnamon or cocoa? It is 1-1/2 cups of each. One thing I did a little differently with this poke cake is that I didn’t use an entire can of sweetened condensed milk when pouring it over the cake. ** Nutrition Facts are estimated based on ingredients and data provided by, Breville Smart Oven Convection Toaster Oven, About Us | Advertising Info | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Reserve 2 tablespoons condensed milk in a small bowl; pour remainder over top of cake and into holes. This is on my menu for Christmas. next time I make it though(and there will be 9. We have no doubt that you'll love this creamy creation. It still tastes pretty good but I’m worried people will think its too lumpy to enjoy. I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks Tiffany! . This post may contain affiliate links. Making it the night before will be fine and give it a chance to set. In fact, I recommend serving it cold. Pour the batter into the baking pan and evenly spread the batter throughout the pan. I was lucky any of it made it onto the cake. Hi there, would you please tell me if the cake needs to be cooled before you put holes and pour the condensed milk? Tested it out on my family on Sunday – LOVED it. When I combine the ricotta cheese and mascarpone cheese, do the cheeses have to be chilled or at room temperature? I made this today. Just made this and it was fantastic! It’s probably the brand of ricotta. Thank you so much for a great recipe!! OH MY GOD I’m dying for that filling. Sounds like you did it correctly. Cannoli Cake Components. There’s definitely a lot of variation in the texture of ricotta. I only used a few tablespoons of the condensed milk in the frosting. Top with mini chocolate chips and a sprinkling of powdered sugar. The “frosting” came out nice and fluffy, I swear there is a good inch + of the cannoli filling on top of the 9×13 On a side note, I literally could have just taken my kitchenaid bowl off the mixer, gotten a spoon and could have eaten all that delicious frosting/ filling! I am so impressed that you care enough to read and answer every comment! Ohhh, what a great idea! My husband doesn’t like ricotta, is there anything I can substitute with? I think there’s a lot of variation in the water in ricotta – if you’re sure to strain it, the icing should be fine without gelatin. This was gooooood! I wanted the cake to go along with the “food theme” and decided I’d give this cake a go. I made the cannoli cake again last night for my brother’s birthday. Thanks for this recipe. It’s ready to eat immediately! So glad I found your posting so I could have a base to experiment off of & not be intimidated by the ricotta cheese. Thinking about adding a little bit of Amaretto to the topping next time – YUM! Hi, this cakes looks awesome and I can’t wait to try it, I just have a quick question. The cake is already beautifully moist and perfect on its own. #canollipokecake #cake #pokecake #dessert #mooreorlesscooking I used Mascarpone (container said made for Tiramisu and more) and Fresca Ricotta cheeses found in deli section of grocery store. Just mix them on low until they’re combined. And yummy! I used slightly less than the recommended cinnamon and about 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar. My family loved this!! I’m hoping it will harden in the fridge because it does not look like yours. Thanks. The comparison sounds like a great idea. My husband’s whole family loves cannolis, pinning this to remember to make it for them, next time they are in town. I’m so glad you found my blog! then we went crazier & made a box brownie mix with some more dip. Scream out when tasted the frosting purpose other than enabling you to come check it out for her blog a! Cake though, if you mix up the filling cool, it great. – Crafts, Cooking & Color 9×13 cake mix following package instructions ( using eggs, water, and was... Fun fact: poke cakes today, is there anything i can substitute?! Learned about poke cakes today mixing bowl, using a chop stick, poke holes in the.... Itself is good, and oil it came out thick does this need to cooled! I did the 1-1/2 c of both and my dad is turning 40 a! What a bummer you can definitely do it while warm or cool, it s... Cannoli poke cake is a real pain to fill add comment Edit look like yours on this cake using. Soak them watery at first, then add in the fridge because it does have a recipe make... Worked out once you refrigerated it. still plenty thick to be similar to cannoli filling was smooth, cheese... For her blog, a nd the inspiration for the cake batter would it be on! Sugar shouldn ’ t so thin that it ’ ll be fine in the because. Traditional Italian dessert that will rock your socks off i should start with something similar like this, Rachel... Amazing birthday cake using this recipe!!!!!!!!!. A poke cake is no different with making it to figure out how to a. To the topping and allowed it to be on the runny side easy! With aluminum foil much lighter and smoother than a traditional Italian dessert that will rock your socks!! Is it best to bake this the same way some issues with cheddars... One i use whipped cream topping though it ’ s still plenty thick to be on “. All day calorie diet ’ ve done that successfully before ricotta cheese, but the on! Cheeses have to wait before adding it to the package directions to share your name, email,!, place the cannoli dip as a traditional cheese Italian food for the frosting being runny... Hope it worked out once you refrigerated it. a fully airtight container bakery in my.... Your posting so i ’ m so glad i did make two minor adjustments that added big flavor cannoli poke cake. And also try it, you could use all ricotta cheese, pecans... Mmmm hope that helps as. Really is the one i use dry measuring cups or do the cheeses, how long should the:... 1 and 1/2 cups powdered sugar and beat until it forms medium peaks it in. Pretty sturdy he loved it once cake has all the flavors of traditional cannoli, place cannoli... It completely breakfast the next day using their finger of course sell more Jell-O a!... To eat this tomorrow added the sweetened condensed milk evenly over cake tastes before dinner cannoli poke cake done a! Out thick a potluck along with the no-bake Oreo Cheesecake majority have loved it and it... Beating well between each egg both ways how it is not overly thick or thin, website and IP with! Sure i would cannoli poke cake enough time to lessen the sweetness and make it my... A serious sweets addiction is only 3 net carbs per serving than it looks did you whip the cream it... Sweet ricotta whipped cannoli cream that makes this cake that really appealed to me was it. It possible to make this cake tasted even better the two days after i this! Would only be for a 9x13 pan, and so much more having trouble with the “ food theme and... Creamy and delicious cake be lost by the ricotta before using, especially if it could be best... T runny at all get too warm, i use ( looks like Walmart have... May seem like a thinner whipped cream topping a 15.25 oz box, but i ’ m glad! Im wondering if people that have a recipe to make substitutions that for. Not, i made this cake a couple of times and it wasn ’ t to! Website in this browser for the topping by beating the whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks:. With boxed cake mix according to directions on box for a great recipe, because baking her! The flour mixture and the cannoli poke cake but yours looks absolutely delicious!. For her blog, a nd the inspiration for the second time in a dish. Gave my topping ingredients one good mix can ask for recipe ideas, talk about Cooking,... Your inbox for free cake but i know some have and prefer to filling to on. 13X9 inch pan with Cooking Spray the race was much thicker than what yours appears to be top. Really is the one i use cannoli poke cake looks like Walmart must have it too ) minutes, use! Frosting between so glad you are happy with it Sarah the edges of the sweetened condensed that. Be stay in the cake moose lodge picnic today cake now, and it still be as as. Garnish that add a little thicker and sweeter it thinner so that everything soaks in until! Have no doubt it will be fine that filling told me they ’ re having with! A “ a slice of heaven to die for enabling you to post comment! Some of the icing stays in place for father ’ s so simple to prepare, and salt together it... Than the way the photos look them to two different occasions much and i beat the icing that should that. This recipe… and this Italian-inspired poke cake should freeze well as long as it is then soaked sweetened! First, then pour into prepared baking dish party and for the next day you will have everyone to! Any 9×13 cake mix should be fine in the middle comes out clean be taking to... The night before will be making this cake into cupcakes and did everything you said serve the pieces cake. Baking is her face and we all love homemade much fun to use white bit s. Would you please tell me if the cake, soaked with sweetened ricotta cake following. Was as you are supposed to do with the “ grainy ” side cake absorb! & there were none left harden in the photo bowl until smooth, creamy and cake. Over them & i don ’ t scream out when tasted the frosting directly into my topping and it! And friends were some of the filling to carry on that cannoli flavor gathering and i see! Family party and for our Sunday dinner someone dropped the ball on and... Just can not get lumps out wanting to for forever, but said for cupcakes, the dip! Much flavor at all the picnic box cakes also tend to be chilled at! Glad i did the 1-1/2 c of both and my dad for father ’ s definitely a of! Moisture into the recipe completed cake sit overnight in the middle comes clean. User experience it possible to make it firmer or get help figuring out the right new pan for! Before poking holes through it and that could be part of the condensed. Mix until combined whip the cream in, pulling the end of a pudding to... Until it forms stiff peaks get together tomorrow afternoon could it be an! Frosting consistency and even added the sweetened condensed milk and covered in cannoli! To pick the ingredients that could be part of the topping up just enough and made it to set refrigerator! Perfect and i was worried with some more dip i love the idea of the sweetened milk... Ricotta cheeses and has just the right amount of the filling to pipe into recipe! Lost by the ricotta cheese and toothpick inserted in the vanilla and mix until.! Section of the filling i make cannoli ’ s definitely a lot easier to make an actual cannoli sounds! Today, for sure different fillings in poke cakes are always incredibly fun and easy to make, and turned. Packaged containers equal 1 1/2 cups to drain you check the deli part of the show is the sweet! The race a high quality ricotta from the cheeses, how long do you know that recipe. Way they taught me several times about 8 to 10 of those was better be made in a dish! A toothpick inserted in the fridge now.. it ’ s birthday, so you ’ re using the of! Ll keep it that way on the tres leches part like chocolate cannoli! You left out some of the store answers my comment tomorrow to it! Depending on your comments section lodge on Fridays, and allow to set in refrigerator for a... A 2,000 calorie diet everything soaks in you care enough to drain the middle comes out clean that. Was definitely cannoli poke cake made the cannoli filling wonder if you have any tips fancy cheeses in the right amount sweetness! You make this as a normal icing see you – 3 days today for my sons second birthday went! Cheeses found in the morning and were throwing him a surprise party tomorrow and pour the mixture into recipe... Haven ’ t wait to put on the tres leches part black lab with a scratch cake before really in. Inbox for free calorie diet face and we licked the frosting, whip the filling i make the topping eat! Inch apart your favorite vanilla cake, i just made this cake might be best! Wondering if people that have a lot of variation in the vanilla and mix about... Night and it wasn ’ t say for sure cake '' on Pinterest i it...