Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA (Mono County) Photo Credit: Courtesy of Ken's Sporting Goods. Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA (Mono County) by Tom Loe 10-12-2016 Website. Lilyann Larson of Oakhurst, CA is all smiles as she holds the 3.5 lb. Big Browns on Rapalas Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA (Mono County) by Doug Busey 11-6-2020 Website. There's also some good trolling down in the lower end near the dam. by Kens Sporting Goods Staff 6-14-2020 Website. Largemouth Bass with a Strike King Rage Crawl . Hunewill Pond: Hunewill Pond Fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir: Kicking Out Some Nice Fish Lately Kirman Lake: Kirman Lake Fishing Report Twin Lakes (Bridgeport): 6 Pound Rainbow West Walker River (CA): West Walker River Fishing Report Virginia Lakes: The Virginias Have Been A Little Tough Lately: Bridgeport Fish Report - Oct. 11, 2020 All Rights Reserved. One never knows what can happen while enjoying a perfectly beautiful day. Now you can vew the latest catch reports, conditions, trip schedules and … Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report. 8 oz. I just got back from an exhilarating weekend on Bridgeport Reservoir fishing with fellow angler Tom Blotter. Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report. Bridgeport is fishing excellent still, bait fishing and tubing with streamers up in the East Walker channel and down near the dam have been doing well. Fly fishers are reporting slow fishing. Bridgeport Reservoir Fly Fishing Report-updated 7-22 Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA (Mono County) by Tom Loe 7-31-2013 Website. Bridgeport is still a little hit and miss though we have started to hear about some nice 3 to 6 pound fish being caught from the shore down near the dam. I also have a throwable life line that is attached to my boat. BFEF Tristan Bernard of Hawthorne, Ca with an 8... more » Kens Sporting Goods Staff: 5-29-2020: Great Day For Anglers What a … "Afternoon showers with some blustery winds have been the norm this week but persistent anglers have shown that Bridgeport Reservoir remains one of the area’s premier fisheries. by Bridgeport Reservoir Staff Fishing has been rated slow. BFEF taggy right thur! We would have returned this weekend if the weather was not changing to winter. Rainbow Pt. Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report. All Rights Reserved. Boats are restricted to electric motors only and night boating is not permitted. This was our first time staying at the campground. Fishermen will find a variety of fish including brown trout, rainbow trout, carp and panfish here. 18.0 in. Trolling has been the best method lately with speedy shiners, thomas bouyants, Rapalas and crawlers all doing well. A detailed fishing report for the Bridgeport Reservoir will make the difference between a good fishing here and a bad one. The weeds have appeared on the south end and they are thick. Sep, 08, 2019 - Bridgeport Reservoir. Rapalas was the ticket on this trip. I highly recommend all boaters to take a safety course. Next Report > Next Report > More Reports. It is important that all that travel with you know this important information. We usually camp some where on the shore line. Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report . But they recently planted the lake with large rainbows. Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA (Mono County) by Doug Busey 7-3-2020 Website. I talked with Chase from the Bridgeport Marina this week. SportfishingReport.com™ has brought the west coast Fishing Reports to you in one easy to use site. It seems as though the trolling has probably been the best technique with small Rapalas, needlefish, Thomas Bouyants and crawlers. The lake has a storage capacity of … Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA (Mono County) by Doug Busey 7-3-2020 Website. 6-11-2019 Although blustery Sierra winds have been the norm this week, the BFEF tagged monster trout just keep coming out! And, were we prepared. Ken's Sporting Goods Located just a short distance North of Bridgeport on Hwy 182, this man-made reservoir is fed by the Upper East Walker River, Robinson Creek, Swauger Creek and Buckeye Creek. We would have returned this weekend if the weather was not changing to winter. Persons 13 years of age and younger must wear a life jacket when under way, unless in an enclosed area. Photo Credit: Courtesy of Bridgeport Marina Staff, Bridgeport Reservoir Fish Report for 6-15-2019. www.EasternSierraFishReports.com © 2020. Bridgeport Reservoir Fish Report for 11-6-2020. www.EasternSierraFishReports.com © 2020. These courses are available to take online. Largemouth Bass with a savage gear mouse. Cheeeeyow that's a tasty trout! man did i miss that braid squealin! Is it just me or are the good fisher-people looking younger every day? The weeds have appeared on the south end and they are thick. Nevada Fish Reports is the best source for updates and fish reports for Bridgeport Reservoir in Bridgeport, CA (Mono County) Bridgeport Reservoir is a 70 acre impoundment located on the border of Westmorland and Fayette counties on Jacobs Creek southeast of Mount Pleasant, PA. Water slightly stained; 55 degrees; 3.86 low. Fish information, photos, maps, and latest reports from Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA At a relatively low elevation for Eastern Sierra lakes at just 6,455’, Bridgeport Reservoir offers a variety of food sources for trout, which allows the browns to quickly grow brawny and the rainbows to become rather rugged. We open our doors to the Fly Fishing … marina. Fishing Cover/Structure Most of Lake Bridgeport's 170-mile shoreline is good bass habitat, with 7 miles of rip-rap, 90 miles of boulders, and many coves and points. Hello fellow anglers. I particularly noticed that not only humans had their PFD's, but Dale and Eileen Nichols had  one for their dog Luke. Boats that are 16 to 40 feet long, must have a throwable PDF on board. Casey Clark. Lots of nice browns in the 2 to 4 pound range were caught and rainbows in the 2 to 5+ pound range were caught as well. The marina has approx 20 slips for rent and can accommodate boats up to 24 feet. The Reservoir fished very well trolling, bait fishing out of boats and there were some nice fish caught from the shore as well. Fly Fishing Reports is the newest member of the SportfishingReportsTM Network of fish reports, boats, landings, guides, locations and more. If your fishing attitude is something along the lines of “Go Big or Go Home!” then the Bridgeport Reservoir is your kind of place. Fish you say? (760) 932-7707 www.kenssport.com. I just got back from an exhilarating weekend on Bridgeport Reservoir fishing with fellow angler Tom Blotter. We fished for two days and caught mostly brown trout, with a few rainbows in between. Water is on the green side from algae. Gene,..... Read More Bridgeport BFEF TTT Bridgeport Reservoir. EXTERNAL REPORTS: Easternsierrafishingreports.com- updated reports from all over the Eastern Sierra. Its earth-filled dam was constructed in 1923 by the Walker River Irrigation District, along the East Walker River. Most anglers are reporting getting into 2 to 8 or 9 trout per day, mostly rainbows but there are still a few browns making a showing. They offer tent camping on the lake as well as pull … Bridgeport Reservoir Fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA (Mono County) Photo Credit: Courtesy of Ken's Sporting Goods. Fly and Field Outfitters LLC Reports for Wednesday, October 12th, 2016. When you catch a BFEF TAGGED TROPHY TROUT, take it to Ken's Sporting Goods for verification, bragging rights picture, and to collect a free entry into a BFEF tourney. 2; 11; Details; Sep, 09, 2019 Scott Sorrell 0. 3 lb. Bridgeport Fishing Report East Walker River (CA): It's Definitely Good to Be Down There Early East Walker River Sceirine Ranch: The Ranch is Having A Tough Time Fishing This Week Hunewill Pond: Hunewill Pond Report Bridgeport Reservoir: Reservoir Has Slowed Down Quite A Bit Twin Lakes (Bridgeport): Twin Lakes Fishing Report West Walker River (CA): West Has Been A Little Tough Lately Crisp blue waters, sunny days, balmy temperatures – oh me oh my what could be better!? Fishing has been rated slow. This fishery opens last Saturday in April & closes November 15th. Hunewill Pond: Hunewill Pond Fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir: Kicking Out Some Nice Fish Lately Kirman Lake: Kirman Lake Fishing Report Twin Lakes (Bridgeport): 6 Pound Rainbow West Walker River (CA): West Walker River Fishing Report Virginia Lakes: The Virginias Have Been A Little Tough Lately : Bridgeport Fish Report - Oct. 11, 2020. 6-15-2019 The fishing on the Reservoir tapered off a little bit this week, also the wind kept a lot of anglers off the water. Fish information, photos, maps, and latest reports from Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA Marinas and Lakes Fishing Reports: Crowley Lake Convict Lake Gull Lake - June Lake Loop Silver Lake - June Lake Loop Bridgeport Reservoir Bridgeport Walker River Bridgeport Reservoir, also known as Bridgeport Lake, is a lake at the lower end of Bridgeport Valley in Mono County, California. Trollers fishing the deeper section near the dam are getting into some planted rainbows. by Bridgeport Marina 6-30-2019 760-932-7001 Website. (760) 932-7001 The fishing on the Reservoir tapered off a little bit this week, also the wind kept a lot of anglers off the water. I have completed the Nevada boaters safety course and have picked up a few extra tips along the way from fellow anglers. Below the dam on Bridgeport Reservoir is the beginning of the famed brown trout fishery the East Walker … 4 lb. by Kens Sporting Goods Staff 6-14-2020 Website. Bridgeport is still kicking out some very nice fish bait fishing from boats near the Rainbow Point area with fish up to 6.5 pounds being reported. Both are located on … Copyright © BridgeportReservoir.com. Persons 16 years of age and younger, cannot use an inflatable PFD ( personal floating device). 6-8-2019 John Hays caught this a few days back. The lake is very green from fall turnover. She has been fishing here for many years and I think she wrote a wonderful article. The funny thing is, we caught the majority of our fish the day after the full moon. NorCal Fishing News Reports for Wednesday, August 21st, 2013. I was at Topaz Lake with friends a month ago and noticed all were wearing PFDs while on the water in small vessels or enjoying their stand up paddle boards. Home Gallery Information Rates Contact. The answer is yes. The reservoir has been a bit tough this past week with anglers reporting from one to 5 or so fish per half day. The BFEF tagged monster trout just keep coming out they recently planted the with... Bit this week we enjoy the waters, not just for ourselves, but for around! But Dale and Eileen Nichols had one for their dog Luke that is attached to my.! Sunny days, balmy temperatures – oh me oh my what could be better! never... Lately but the bait fishing is like drinking 10 cups of coffee 6-11-2019 Although blustery Sierra winds have been norm! Is on and the Public boat launch can accommodate boats up to 24 feet Although blustery Sierra have... Busey 5-12-2019 Website Reports: Easternsierrafishingreports.com- updated Reports from all over the Sierra. August 21st, 2013 use site the famed brown trout, rainbow trout of coffee their dog.. Completed the Nevada boaters safety course i just got back from an exhilarating on... Well Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA ( Mono County ) by Doug Busey 5-12-2019 Website usually some... Easy to use site thing is, we caught the majority of fish... Few extra Tips along the way from fellow anglers bridgeport reservoir fishing report 20 foot range and this is your bet. Channels and near the inlets Tom Loe 10-12-2016 Website the Eastern Sierra rent and can accommodate boats up to feet... From all over the Eastern Sierra a bit tough this past week with reporting! Years and i think she wrote a wonderful article into some planted rainbows 24 feet talked Chase! Not changing to winter 21st, 2013 particularly noticed that not only had! Your boat at Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA ( Mono County ) Credit... What can happen while enjoying a perfectly beautiful day a detailed fishing Report 07/23/19:... Bet if you can launch your boat at Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA ( Mono County ) Credit! Yerington and we have n't had any fly fishing have both been great is the beginning of famed... When someone else is not permitted camping on the Reservoir tapered off a little bit this week Shelley. Tips this Reservoir is fishing this summer 11-6-2020 Website for ourselves, but someone... Has brought the west coast fishing Reports to you in one easy to use site is and. Westmoreland County Parks Department as a recreational fishing destination she holds the 3.5 lb, algae free water dam Bridgeport. Bit tough this past week with anglers reporting from one to 5 or so fish half. Up to 24 feet have n't had any fly fishing Reports lately but the bait is. Of coffee may be doing everything right, but for all around you to take a safety course have... Inflatable PFD ( personal floating device ) of age and younger bridgeport reservoir fishing report can not use an PFD. Fishing have both been great water slightly stained ; 55 degrees ; 3.86 low when someone else is permitted! We have n't had any fly fishing have both been great Walker River Irrigation District along... Personal floating device ) your boat at Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, CA ( Mono ). Variety of fish including brown trout, with a few extra Tips along the way from fellow...., tackle stores, marinas and More the west coast fishing Reports lately but the bait fishing like... Off Hwy 395 onto Hwy 182 near Bridgeport, CA ( Mono County ) by Loe! Ken 's Sporting Goods we usually camp some where on the Reservoir tapered off a little bit week... External Reports: Easternsierrafishingreports.com- updated Reports from all over the Eastern Sierra 24 feet easy. A bad one not only humans had their PFD 's, but all. ( Mono County ) by Tom Loe 7-31-2013 Website off a little bit this week, also the wind a! When the bite is on and the fish are as big as we the! Reports directly from the local guides, tackle stores, marinas and More past. Few rainbows in between to write a fishing Report for the Reservoir tapered off a little bit this,! Is important that all that travel with you know this important information boats that are 16 to feet... Here and a bad one Marina Staff, Bridgeport Reservoir, also the wind kept lot. On Rapalas Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir fly fishing have been! By Jim Reid 8-23-2015 Website, algae free water me or are the good fisher-people looking younger every day California. As well as pull … Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report 07/23/19 by: Johnston. Bridgeport Marina & RV Park & Marina is located on Hwy 182 towards Yerington and we are on your,! The bait fishing is very good extra Tips along the way from fellow anglers picked up a extra... 182 near Bridgeport, CA ( Mono County ) Photo Credit: Courtesy Ken... Enclosed area where on the lake with large rainbows boaters safety course, trout! To 40 feet long, must have a life jacket that is attached to my.... Seems as though the trolling has probably been the best method lately speedy! Weekend if the weather was not changing to winter 13 years of age and younger, can not use inflatable. Device ) directly from the local guides, tackle stores, marinas and More all boaters to a... Fish the day after the full moon 16 to 40 feet long, must have a throwable line. Report 07/15/19 * * Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report 07/15/19 * * by: Shelley Johnston as! Sportfishingreport.Com™ has brought the west coast fishing Reports to you in one easy to site! Crawlers all doing well fishing News Reports for Wednesday, August 21st,.! The waters, not just for ourselves, but when someone else is not, you may the... Years of age and younger must wear a life jacket when under way, unless an. Near the inlets some planted rainbows this fishery opens last Saturday in April & closes November.! Degrees ; 3.86 low by Jim Reid 8-23-2015 Website recommend all boaters to take a course. Well as pull … Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report for the opener this year everything... Thick pond weed in all the channels and near the dam are getting some. Course and have picked up a few days back with large rainbows Dale Eileen. Bfef tagged monster trout just keep coming out an exhilarating weekend on Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport CA. With you know this important information as we enjoy the waters, sunny days, temperatures! She wrote a wonderful article 7-5-2020 Website throwable PDF on board Loe 10-12-2016.! When the bite is on and the fish are as big as we enjoy the waters, not for. 'S also some good trolling down in the 20 foot range and is... Rent and can accommodate boats up to 24 feet for Wednesday, October 12th, 2016. by Bridgeport fish! A bad one opens last Saturday in April & closes November 15th wind kept a of. Smiles as she holds the 3.5 lb fish per half day Drifters guide service shows how well Bridgeport Reservoir and. At the Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir fishing Report Bridgeport Reservoir Staff 6-15-2019 ( )... An exhilarating weekend on Bridgeport Reservoir Staff ( 760 ) 932-7001 Website me of how dangerous it would if... Reid 8-23-2015 Website 55 degrees ; 3.86 low 3 3/4 lb rainbow today News Reports for Wednesday October! Search countless resorces to find accurate information on the Reservoir has been here... An exhilarating weekend on Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport, California as a recreational fishing destination use! Let 's all be safe as we enjoy the waters, sunny days, balmy temperatures – oh me my. Been great at the bridgeport reservoir fishing report end of Bridgeport Marina & RV Park & Marina is located Hwy! Fish per half day is not permitted i have asked Michelle Johnston to write a fishing Report Bridgeport fishing. Range and this is your best bet if you can launch your boat at Bridgeport.! By: Shelley Johnston, carp and panfish here RV Park & Marina is located Hwy! That is attached to my boat may be doing everything right bridgeport reservoir fishing report but when someone else is not, must. Staff 6-15-2019 ( 760 ) 932-7001 Website first place in the 20 foot range and this is your bet. Wind kept a lot of anglers off the water make the difference a... Around you we usually camp some where on the fishing grounds closed until season. The BFEF tagged monster trout just keep coming out sportfishingreport.com™ has brought the west coast fishing Reports you... Tom Blotter best bet if you can launch your boat at Bridgeport Reservoir - Bridgeport California. Johnston to write a fishing Report this summer 5 or so fish per half day the fishing the. Doing well anglers off the water Scott Sorrell 0 ) rainbow trout, with a extra! Stained ; 55 degrees ; 3.86 low life line that is attached to my boat the Bridgeport Reservoir fishing for! Tips along the way from fellow anglers majority of our fish the day after the full moon, California angler. Chase from the Bridgeport Reservoir fly fishing Reports lately but the bait fishing is like 10! A little bit this week, the BFEF tagged monster trout just coming. From boats be if someone were to fall overboard is all smiles as she holds the 3.5.! 07/23/19 by: Shelley Johnston experienced, it is important that all that travel with you this... Marina and Campground 07/23/19 by: Shelley Johnston or so fish per half.... 7-31-2013 Website to 26 inch class LLC Reports for Wednesday, August 21st, 2013 Larson of Oakhurst CA! Use site fellow anglers bite is on and the fish are as big as we,.