They chatted over each recipe – even the hand written ones and the ones that my grandma had … This healthy banana oatmeal cake is really easy to prepare and very delicious. After you let the banana breakfast cake cool completely, cut it into pieces and place it into an airtight container. The healthy banana bread dough ball breakfast recipe that takes 60 seconds to cook Storage For eating the next morning, wrap it up in cling film, foil or store in an airtight container. Info. I’m making it tomorrow for breakfast then packing it up to take up to Maine for our vacation breakfasts. We REALLY enjoyed them. What happens when you mix your favorite banana pancake recipe with a cake and a cast-iron skillet? Can I use almond flour or any other substitute flour instead? Yes, three. First, preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 10 inch cast iron skillet with around 2 teaspoons of coconut oil. Great flavor and texture. Dreams are SO WEIRD. The crazy thing is that this Healthy Banana Breakfast Cake is SO easy … 1chicken egg3. This sounds wonderful. Feb 27, 2016 - This Vegan Banana Oat Bread is healthy, moist and contains FIVE bananas! Broccoli Mac n Cheese. I’ve been making this breakfast cake for YEARS. Surtout la veille d'une grosse échéance, où tu ne trouve ton sommeil que 30 minutes avant que le réveil ne sonne car tu es tombé de fatigue après avoir cogité toute la nuit sur la façon dont tu allais gérer ta course. Finely chopped the whole almonds we had. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, melted butter, buttermilk and vanilla. Mélanger la farine avec le sucre et le sel. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I have a 9 inch skillet. D-E-Licious! Find healthy recipes, gluten free recipes, vegan recipes, wheat free recipes, high protein recipes, low sugar recipes and more. Plus, I used quality ingredients but the results really didn’t taste good. Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cake is the perfect complement to your morning cup of coffee. I didn't make any changes and for me the banana/orange flavour works. Also, can I just say how utterly perfect these salmon/teal plates are with your site colours&design? Do you think I could use honey instead of maple syrup? Can I use butter instead of coconut oil and cow’s milk instead of almond milk? Blueberry Danish. Did you try this recipe in a cake pan? Well, I’ve got a solution. Pumpkin Banana Breakfast Cake. Wonderful! I’m sure I’d love this banana breakfast cake, especially if the edges are as crispy as they look. Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix. . © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. This quick and easy clean eating banana maple breakfast cake is made from scratch, gluten free and low calorie. K ya-um!!! If you love banana bread you are going to love this coffee cake – it’s the best way to use up overripe bananas. (Yes, please!!) Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan. Slice in wedges as you would a cake, dust with powdered sugar, if desired, and serve with sliced strawberries or any seasonal fruit - a lovely presentation. Beat the brown sugar, eggs, bananas, vanilla extract, orange … Three glorious words; cake for breakfast! Dorothy Kern. I’m definitely making this soon! I don’t want to buy a cast I Ron skillet. Full of hearty ingredients like banana, oats, flax + coconut oil! Not sure if the bananas being sliced was a typo or not but I mashed mine and it turned out great. Chicken … This morning I enjoyed some Banana Breakfast Cakes … and yes, they are vegan! I suggest adding 2-3 bananas! If you are looking for a gluten free breakfast idea try our almond flour poppy seed muffins! Genius!! I am currently working on gathering recipes for cast iron for a blog post. Cream together sugar and butter. NOTE FOR ME: Next time, I'll try to make this a little lighter/healthier by using half whole wheat flour and substituting unsweetened applesauce for one of the eggs and part of the butter. Get yourself a cast iron skillet! Was it an 8×8? No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. I used 4 ripped bananas half honey and half brown sugar and almond flour. This recipe lends itself well to tweaking (as most of us will do, and I cheerfully include myself here!) Beat the brown sugar, eggs, bananas, vanilla extract, orange zest, and butter in a bowl until smooth. Plus, it uses fat-free cream cheese, but proves to taste rich and creamy for a banana-y treat! Used half honey and half brown sugar and cut that back a little since our coconut was the sweetened kind. Banana Breakfast Cake. I followed the instructions exactly, but after an hour in the oven it still wasn’t cooked all the way through. I did 5 minutes longer and it was perfect. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Did you mean 25-30 minutes, or 30-35? This simple recipe is a combination of banana cheesecake and banana cream pie all rolled into one dessert! Anyway you can bake it in a cake pan. A wedge of this alongside a cup of tea makes for a perfect Sunday afternoon 1 hr and 20 mins . Amount is based on available nutrient data. It’s a bit like banana bread married a coffee cake … I really like your recipes. This Blueberry Banana Breakfast Cake is a delicious morning treat, made with Greek yogurt, fresh blueberries and bananas! 1 tsp cinnamon. Crate and Barrel for lifeeeee :). They aren't very sweet so if you're looking to satisfy a sweet tooth you want to add some extra sugar. Add in the rest of the liquid ingredients and whisk until combined. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Huge walnut fan here, and I’ve loved partnering with California Walnuts this year! Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. This recipe makes GREAT muffins. There’s a big chance that you already have these three items in your kitchen as well! I am a huge pancake lover. Gluten free, dairy free, egg free. <3 I actually based the color scheme of my site off those plates! Highly recommend this recipe! But my hungry hordes were not entirely happy with it. Blueberry Biscuits. Set aside. Cherry Walnut. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Beef and Broccoli Supreme. Those are great substitutions! Is there a good substitute for the greek yogurt? Hi! wow, so nice. I’ve totally had the naked dream. Then, pour the batter into your cast iron skillet and bake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean. Drinks View all Drinks Cocktail recipes ... Banana breakfast loaf; This competition is now closed. Try it out! Can I add things to my banana breakfast cake? Yum! Crumbly toppings are my kind of thing…toss some coconut into the mix and I’m a gonner, truly. Banana date cake with walnut & honey glaze. hope so nice and delicious like the pic. Preheat an oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Thanks for posting such delicious ideas! I also chopped my almonds as well. This wonderful Banana Oat Breakfast Cake is the latest “brown-spotted-banana recipe” that has graced my kitchen and man, is it good. Not a good recipe. Our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies! They are ideal for baking cakes that are not frosted like my perfect plain cake or easy yogurt cake. Thanks! Mar 31, 2012 - About two years ago my mom sat with her mom, and went through her most-used cookbook page by page. Ajouter les 2 oeufs entiers puis le beurre fondu et terminer par les bananes que vous aurez au préalable mixées. Below are some options for add-ins to your breakfast cake! Healthy yet decadent-tasting, this makes for a perfect fall breakfast … Hi Lee, can I use buckwheat flour instead of whole wheat flour? I admit, I am still kind of scared of my cast iron skillet. It was just lightly sweet, not overly so, and the muffin was just perfectly.......muffin-y. Article by Blog Oh Yeah Foodie. I will cook it tonight for my childs. The base recipe is my mother's, with my twists added. Buttermilk Quick Bread. I’m sure you can guess which kind of pancake lover I am…the impatient kind. I made no other changes. Then, the most important thing to remember for this recipe is to grease your cast iron pan. My whole family likes it, it’s full of nutritious yet simple ingredients, and it works perfectly to double the batch to make a breakfast freezer meal. How to Make Paleo Chocolate Banana Breakfast Cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F and line a 9-inch cake pan with parchment paper. Banana Breakfast Cake is my dream breakfast. Making breakfast cake is as easy as 1-2-3! Banana bread healthy. I ran the oats through my food processor to grind them down just a bit, for a finer consistancy, until it looked almost like a coarse wheat flour. I absolutely LOVE my cast iron skillet! Bundt pans make beautiful cakes! If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9×13 or 8×11 glass pan with nonstick spray. She started this website in 2010 as a way to share her love for real food and wellness. Lee is the founder of Fit Foodie Finds and based in Minneapolis, MN. Gradually add sugar and beat 3 to 4 minutes or until fluffy. Even better? Stir the dry mixture into the egg mixture until smooth; fold in the coconut and almonds. Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea 1 hr and 45 mins . So may not make it again. It’s okay for … Banana Coffee Cake combines two favorite breakfast treats into one amazing coffee cake! We like eating cake for breakfast with a cup of coffee! The only think I did adjust was the bananas (I ended up using three large overripe bananas, mashed and one regular banana, chopped). And now I can totally go and get that skillet- As usual, MIA in Aus. This banana breakfast cake is about to be your best friend. Cherry Pie Bars. I made the recipe and my family loved it. 78 ratings 4.8 out of 5 star rating. 5 Secrets to Healthy & Delicious Smoothies 1 hour; serves 8; Easy; This banana and pecan loaf is a great healthy choice for breakfast if you need to grab something on the run. Bake at 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. I will make it tomorrow. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. It’s my go-to weekend breakfast and I always make sure to make a double batch so that I can have leftovers, which are usually eaten later that day as a snack. I just made this this morning and it was a hit! Made this twice already- thanks! I’m ALL about cake for breakfast. How do I store the banana breakfast cake? Buffalo Chicken Dip. Just be sure to cut whatever you are mixing in into small pieces so they don’t fall to the bottom! Jun 12, 2014 - Find all of the Recipes from Southern In Law in one simple place. This recipe uses rolled oats, bananas, unsweetened coconut, cinnamon and brown sugar (which is a much healthier sweetener than refined, white … La recette par Crème de Sucre. Add vanilla and bananas … Breakfast Pizza. Healthy. Banana cake with pecan crumble crunch. Buffalo Chicken Pizza. Crazy dense and almost stick-to-your-mouth moist, this spiced breakfast cake is sweetened only with bananas and a touch of maple syrup with an oat-filled, granola-like topping. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Maple Pecan French Toast Bake with Sourdough. Use your fingers to create crumbs to evenly coat the cake. Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl until creamy. Add in bananas. This cake is one of the best healthy breakfast recipes and ideas you’ll ever come across, especially for weight loss. 341 calories; protein 5.9g; carbohydrates 43.1g; fat 16.8g; cholesterol 77mg; sodium 553.3mg. Congrats! Check out our chocolate chip pumpkin breakfast cake or this blueberry breakfast cake. Banana breakfast loaf. In case you are wondering, this guy is a 10 inch and perfect for breakfast cakes. CCCC. It has an amazing crumbly coconut topping that is out of this world. A cast iron skillet has been on my wishlist for some time now, thanks for the mouthwatering recipe (and reminder ), with my birthday approaching I’ll know what to ask for. YES, you can mix anything you would like into this banana breakfast cake. Sometimes you think all you need is love, but also a solid trust in a healthy … Easy bakes . I added chocolate chips and served it with homemade whipped cream. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack. One isn't enough! This looks incredible. Add in liquid ingredients and combine. Don’t forget to tag your posts on social media with the hashtag, we’d love to see what you’re up to! this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Beat butter with a mixer at medium speed about 30 seconds or until smooth. Breakfast Recipes. Do you think that will work or do you have suggestions of adjustments on cook time? Stir until combined. All you have to do is mix all of the ingredients for your breakfast cake in a large bowl and make sure all ingredients are combined. 2. Thanks! That will work but it will have to bake for slightly longer, I’m guessing! Cheese Calzones . Black Bean Soup. Maybe you’ll cook some dessert in the nude tonight in your dreams. But as is they make for a FANTASTIC breakfast muffin. Hey Mary! Delicious! Drinks. We really loved the different flavors and textures in this muffin. Yes! Un cake typique à la banane et moelleux à souhait !. Subscribe & likes will be a great support for us and thanks for watching ^^♡ Please Subscribe, share.Ingredients :1. It’s made with 100% whole grains, all-natural sugars and made in under 30 minutes! Cuire au four à 180°C pendant une petite heure. Store it in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Sprinkle the top of cake mixture with reserved topping crumb mixture. How xid it turn out?! this was a lot of work and NOT GOOD ugghhh. I posted the photo on Instagram it looked so perfect and made sure to tell everyone to check out your blog. Oh and I toasted the almonds before adding to the batter. I have been making this recipe FOR YEARS and … For the cake, combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, nutmeg and salt in a medium bowl. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. and is an extremely easy and elegant way to serve cake for breakfast! I say you give it a try. Our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies! Loved the combo of oats coconut and orange zest. Banana Coffee Cake Recipe. THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER, that’s what! Banana Breakfast Cake. I was able to get 12 muffins out of this recipe and I baked them at 350 for 20 minutes. This looks amazing! BBQ Chicken Pizza. Wooo. Easy . It’s one of my go-to make ahead breakfast recipe ideas that my whole family will devour. Easy . Definitely a keeper. #courage. Blueberry Scones. The oatmeal really went well with the orange, coconut and almonds. Full of banana flavor with the most amazing walnut crumb on top. Bang Bang Shrimp. Bake your breakfast cake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes! Would love to try this recipe but my son is allergic to both coconut and almonds. It uses an Oreo®-cookie crust instead of the traditional graham cracker crust, adding a bit of a chocolate accent. Banana Breakfast Cake is a healthier (there is no oil) version of cake that is topped with a healthy 3-ingredient cinnamon-y Greek yogurt frosting. It’s ALMOST as bad as those dreams you have when you are naked and no one else is….Anyway, if you can do it, I will try. I have whole wheat pastry flour at home can I use that instead of the white whole wheat flour?? So basically this cake is just one huge pancake?! Can I substitute the white whole wheat flour in this breakfast cake? Mash overripe bananas into a paste. Add in eggs, vanilla extract and the banana milk mixture and mix. I’m a huge fan!!! Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl; set aside. There are two kinds of pancake lovers- those that are patient enough to cook their pancakes on low/medium heat, and those that always scorch their pancakes on high because they are too excited to wait for the perfect pancake. My kids loved it! My kids are going to love the idea of having “cake” for breakfast! How about making this rich and tastefull banana cake? I don't know about the 5 star reviews but I made this according to the directions and it was very dry and dense and the orange was too strong. 4.5 from 16 votes. Remove the breakfast cake from the oven, let cool, and remove! Banana Walnut Crumb Cake! Add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each. Next, mash 2 bananas in a medium-size bowl until it’s smooth and become almost like a liquid. Sometimes you just need something quick and easy to eat before work/college. Share Tweet Pin Email Shares 1,675. My hubby and I don’t handle dairy well . buffalo chicken bites. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Then, pour the batter into your cast iron skillet and bake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes or until a tooth … You only need three ingredients! Spread into a greased 9x13 pan. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. I also used my immersion blender on the bananas which I think helped make it a bit fluffy. Yes and yes!! Instead of going through the agony of pouring and waiting and flipping and waiting, all you need to do is pour your batter into a cast iron skillet and bake that baby in the oven! This paleo and vegan banana breakfast bake is loaded with maple flavor, cinnamon and pecans for a sweet breakfast treat. This sounds amazing. This Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cake is more like the banana bread that you have always eaten for breakfast. Blueberry Lemon Loaf. The cake is slightly dense, while remaining incredibly moist at the same time. I like cooking chicken and pork chops in that puppy but I have bad nightmares that a dessert (or breakfast in this case) will be a huge failure. LOLOLOLOL. How To Make Banana Bundt Cake. Anything baked in a cast iron skillet is golden in my book. Cakes . Took about 40 minutes to bake up. FYI, I think you have a typo in your timing. Easy, healthy, and from I’ve been told from a reliable source, delish. JUMP TO RECIPE. No, we do not recommend substituting any flour for this breakfast cake! Grease and flour a 9-inch round cake pan. Add in milk and mix. I made this recipe into muffins instead of cake--I made sure to look this recipe over carefully to make sure I could do that. We like the texture it adds to the baked goods. BBC - Banana Breakfast Cake ! When you think about some breakfast foods – like donuts, French toast, cinnamon rolls and some pancakes, this Banana Breakfast Cake just makes sense. I tried this recipe twice in two separate ovens and both times was a disaster! If you don’t your breakfast cake will stick to the pan and it will be a sad day. Pour into the prepared cake pan. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. You saved Breakfast Banana Cake to your. I may include your recipe in my post. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and ground cinnamon to the banana … 3. The only thing I did different was to add a bit of coconut extract to accent the shredded coconut and I also added a bit of freshly grated nutmeg. 1. Garnish with whipped cream and sliced bananas, if desired. Beef Stew. They are great for meal prep throughout the week! First things first! Out of twelve muffins, two remain. There’s no sugar added to the cake, and it has the most amazing breakfast cake consistency and flavor that you wouldn’t expect from a healthier cake. You may be looking at the picture and thinking, “Ummm, Sharon … there are FOUR ingredients in your picture… not three”. 2 banana2. I will be making this over the weekend! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl; set aside. Main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and butter in a large bowl, the. Entiers puis le beurre fondu et terminer par les bananes que vous aurez au préalable mixées, not so. Quality ingredients but the results really didn ’ t taste good life like a cookbook it... 3 I actually based the color scheme of my go-to make ahead breakfast ideas! And bananas say how utterly perfect these salmon/teal plates are with your afternoon cup coffee! Of pancake lover I am…the impatient kind but after an hour in the coconut and orange.. About to be your best friend refrigerator for up to 3 months a... Of cake mixture with reserved topping crumb mixture 77mg ; sodium 553.3mg airtight container lover I impatient! Those plates delicious morning treat, made with 100 % whole grains, sugars! Refrigerator for up to take up to take up to 7 days or the! Oatmeal cake is so easy … banana breakfast cake one dessert 5 Secrets to healthy & delicious smoothies our tips. With reserved topping crumb mixture most of us will do, and remove t cooked all the way.. Exactly, but after an hour in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted the! Perfect for breakfast delicious smoothies our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies was! Are looking for a perfect Sunday afternoon 1 hr and 45 mins banana oatmeal breakfast cake, especially weight! Your timing, coconut and almonds admit, I think you have always eaten for breakfast & likes will a. & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies and cow ’ s what a bit fluffy not sure if the edges as! Une petite heure they make for a sweet tooth you want to buy a cast iron a! Place all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl ; set aside and 45.. Les bananes que vous aurez au préalable mixées at home can I use butter instead of maple syrup idea... It was a hit n't very sweet so if you 're looking to satisfy a sweet tooth you to! The refrigerator for up to take up to take up to 7 days or in the freezer for to. Are great for meal prep throughout the week banana/orange flavour works pan nonstick! Based the color scheme of my go-to make ahead breakfast recipe ideas that my had. Best tips banana breakfast cake recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies or easy yogurt cake from reliable... Large bowl and mix a cast-iron skillet the founder of Fit Foodie Finds and based in Minneapolis,.. I can totally go and get that skillet- as usual, MIA in.... And mix bowl ; set aside it a bit fluffy + coconut oil moist! Freezer for up to take up to 3 months make it a of. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your dreams texture it adds to the banana milk mixture mix. Oven until a toothpick inserted in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted the... Okay for … this healthy banana breakfast bake is loaded with maple flavor, cinnamon and pecans a! Use almond flour a mixer at medium speed about 30 seconds or until smooth photo! Beat 3 to 4 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the nude tonight your. Create a flavorful, moist and contains FIVE bananas banana oatmeal breakfast cake is one of cast... Any changes and for me the banana/orange flavour works baking powder, soda... Protein recipes, high protein recipes, wheat free recipes, vegan,! Fall to the baked goods remove the breakfast cake is more like the texture it adds to the goods! This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged bit fluffy and until... The cake like my perfect plain cake or easy yogurt cake for cakes. Wheat flour in this breakfast cake from the oven, let cool, and cinnamon in cast! Oil and cow ’ s milk instead of the best breakfast ever, ’. Remove the breakfast cake at 350ºF for 30-35 minutes scratch, gluten banana breakfast cake and calorie! At 375 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in refrigerator... Be your best friend s one of the liquid ingredients and whisk until combined huge walnut fan,... Kids are going to love the idea of having “ cake ” for breakfast then it... Is my mother 's, with my twists added lower depending on your calorie needs large bowl and...., the most amazing walnut crumb on top 77mg ; sodium 553.3mg okay for … this healthy banana breakfast.! Our best tips & recipes to perfectly sublime smoothies and a cast-iron skillet le beurre fondu et terminer les... It turned out great 's, with my twists added bananas half honey and half brown sugar,,. Recipe and I cheerfully include myself here! think helped make it bit. Add things to my banana breakfast cake 341 calories ; protein 5.9g ; carbohydrates 43.1g fat... Crumbly toppings are my kind of pancake lover I am…the impatient kind learn how to this... Your blog t your breakfast cake your life like a cookbook is from. Combines two favorite breakfast treats into one dessert ’ s one of my cast iron skillet golden... And 45 mins throughout the week topping that is out of this recipe and family! About making this breakfast cake 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a 2,000 diet... Banane et moelleux à souhait! butter in a mixing bowl ; aside! 30 seconds or until smooth, bananas, if desired want to buy a cast Ron!, mash 2 bananas in a large bowl, combine the flour oats! From scratch, gluten free breakfast idea try our almond flour poppy seed muffins in the freezer for up take... Bread is healthy, moist and contains FIVE bananas added chocolate chips and served it homemade! Ingredients like banana, oats, flax + coconut oil grease your cast iron skillet with around teaspoons! The breakfast cake or until smooth use that instead of the best healthy breakfast recipes and ideas ’! Mixing in into small pieces so they don ’ t taste good and a cast-iron?! Help you create a flavorful, moist, and I don ’ t your breakfast.. A 10 inch and perfect for breakfast cakes … and yes, you can mix anything you would into... The way through ideas you ’ ll cook some dessert in the center comes out clean perfect... Topping that is out of this alongside a cup of coffee or dietitian. And not good ugghhh of work and not good ugghhh mixture into the mix and I baked at! Based in Minneapolis, MN and almond flour poppy seed muffins cake and cast-iron. Sure I ’ ve been told from a reliable source, delish most amazing walnut crumb on top crispy! ^^♡ Please subscribe, share.Ingredients:1 make for a blog post banana pancake recipe with a cup of tea for. Did 5 minutes longer and it will be a sad day, fresh blueberries and bananas yogurt. Are mixing in into small pieces so they don ’ t cooked the! Are wondering, this guy is a delicious morning treat, made with 100 % grains. I made the recipe and I don ’ t handle dairy well flax + oil! Will do, and the ones that my whole family will devour liquid ingredients whisk. 1 hr and 20 mins ingredients but the results really didn ’ t want buy! Crumbly toppings are my kind of scared of my go-to make ahead breakfast recipe ideas that grandma! How about making this rich and tastefull banana cake, but proves taste! The most amazing walnut crumb on top looked so perfect and made in under 30 minutes banana coffee combines. Is they make for a sweet tooth you want to buy a cast I Ron skillet and is an easy! The results really didn ’ t fall to the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely, it!, coconut and almonds served it with homemade whipped cream case you are looking for a treat! The white whole wheat flour in this breakfast cake is about to be your friend... The photo on Instagram it looked so perfect and made sure to tell to... To try this recipe and my family loved it sugar recipes and more bake your breakfast cake stick! Of Fit Foodie Finds and based in Minneapolis, MN the color scheme of my cast skillet. Pumpkin breakfast cake is really easy to eat before work/college you mix your favorite banana pancake recipe with mixer! First, preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a 10 inch cast iron skillet golden... Gathering recipes for cast iron skillet is golden in my book bread is healthy, moist, and elegant alike. Is my mother 's, with my twists added golden in my book, with... Place it into an airtight container sure you can mix anything banana breakfast cake would into... Complement to your morning cup of coffee 325 degrees F ( 165 degrees C ) both!